• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Useless Singaporeans who keep going to JB

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a Singaporean .. I never intended to apply mm2h & retire in Malaysia. I seldom take a bus to go City Square area cos things is a little bit cheaper say SGD $7 savings for a bottle of Body Shop products.

I spent years building the foundations in this tiny island .. fighting for jobs against malicious migrants CCB, local LCB & the old assholes here.

Sinkieland is my birthplace & my home. Everything I do is to ensure that nobody can chase me out of my own country :sneaky:
Low iq alert. People have golf course at horizon hill for decades this moron live in pigeonhole forever. And thinks he's smart

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Low iq alert. People have golf course at horizon hill for decades this moron live in pigeonhole forever. And thinks he's smart

You are more stupid … my 4-rooms flat is good place to stay and if I want I can do lease back too.

I doubt that you have the money to enter a driving range lo :rolleyes:

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Loser and his pigeonhole 4 room is the world.living with others is a peasant sinkie habit Blocked

HDB 4-rooms flats is considered as the best property in Sinkieland & it is also one of the best property in the world.

It is the right size public housing & the monthly cost of living in a 4-rooms flats had greater values than EC, private condo & even landed properties.

I had seen managers earning $6000 a month staying in the 4-rooms flats & they said they intended to keep it for old aged. I had also seen SME bosses downgrading from 5-rooms flats to 4-rooms flats.

All these people who earn reasonable well shared a common thought is that HDB 4-rooms flats is the best property to invest in & stay on for a long time.

Your stupidity is to buy an expensive small private condo & live in an unaffordable silly lifestyle :cry:

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
HDB 4-rooms flats is considered as the best property in Sinkieland & it is also one of the best property in the world.

It is the right size public housing & the monthly cost of living in a 4-rooms flats had greater values than EC, private condo & even landed properties.

I had seen managers earning $6000 a month staying in the 4-rooms flats & they said they intended to keep it for old aged. I had also seen SME bosses downgrading from 5-rooms flats to 4-rooms flats.

All these people who earn reasonable well shared a common thought is that HDB 4-rooms flats is the best property to invest in & stay on for a long time.

Your stupidity is to buy an expensive small private condo & live in an unaffordable silly lifestyle :cry:
nowadays drive into hdb mscp see a.lot of Benz, BWW, and expensive cars. even at the red star mscp near chinatown.got new porsche parked in season red lots...hdb.people.are rich. smart to live in cheaper housing and use the money elsewhere to enjoy life

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

$6000 is considered poor lower middle class in Singapore..

AhPuNeNe

Alfrescian
Loyal
JB is going to beli prosperous if every thing goes well for them, if only they know how to play the game of money.

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal
singaporeans go jb, leaving our retails in slums, low foothold bopian increase a bit, then sinkies kpkb say jb cheaper, spend 4 hrs kastum jam:biggrin:
singapore econ go slow cos no one spends here, shop kpkb, best is tat govt do nth 2 help retails but keeps increase rents
in d end singapore retails dies while jb thrive, all at our sinkies cost lol :biggrin:

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Useless Singaporeans who loves going to JB are usually more gullible to Malaysian claims of cancer cures, TCM miracles, health food (with lots of pesticides), MLMs and more willing to pay for over-rated empurau fish and durians.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Useless Singaporeans who loves going to JB are like parasites, making use of their relatives and friends to run errands for them in Singapore, collecting delivery parcels, while pretending to act busy in Malaysia.