• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Useless Singaporeans who keep going to JB

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
What for we spend our hard earn $$$$ on this lunch stealer home kampong?
Only the JB businessmen like us but they are filled with envy, jealousy and hate because many "singaporean" customers are snobbish towards them.

When Singaporeans visit Malaysia as a tourist, we are usually humble and stay low. However, those useless Singaporeans who visits JB regularly are more cocky and loud. Indeed, some of these "Singaporeans" were former Malaysians; their inferior complexity prompted them to treat the locals badly to differentiate themselves from their roots.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Would You dare to name names,..of the various Properties, Estates and People ?
Con Persons not restricted to Msians,
I hear a Sporean Con air BnB by not informing Owners of Occupancy, he makan the unit income quietly
I shouldn't mention the condos. If you agreed with what I wrote, perhaps you knew a few of them.

Some are like cowboy towns where property agents and AirBNB freely roam around because MASTER access keys were duplicated. Some of their lifts had dropped twice in the past three years because MCST eat money.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
trickle down flow of money. foreign billionaires spend in sg, sinkies spend in jb. jiuhukias spend in thighcock. siambus serve abalones in sg. the cycle of money.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Useless retired Singaporean wanted to show off, gave 101 reasons to make family member drive her to JB on weekdays, just to doll up her hair and manicure for her CNY. Like a spoilt brat.People needs to work, you don't need. Yet, you still think you are the priority. Want to save money, you take bus into JB. The time and effort to drive you into JB is not worth the amount you saved.Exterior pretty only because your heart is vain = Old Slut
Sounds like the rant of a son-in-law with a car! LOL!

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shithole is expensive because Sinkies love to spend and spend like no tomorrow thinking it will bring down their stress and depression. Once you cast your vote to the right party, all problems solved, such simple remedy is difficult to get into Sinkies head for decades.
Bot really, majority sinki family are Moonlight Clan....living pay check to pay check with only 1-4mth of saving as backup.

Majority $$$ are used to meet "Good Debt" payment

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many go back to ex kampong to huat big big hah
LOL, you wrote this article right?

Singaporeans Flock to Malaysia for Bargains as Dollar Hits Record High​

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...llar-sgd-vs-malaysia-ringgit-a-new-year-bonus
- 6 mins ago

Carman Lee is back in Ipoh, her hometown in northwestern Malaysia, after a seven-and-half hour bus ride from Singapore for the upcoming Lunar New Year. The Westin Singapore employee has another reason to celebrate this festive season: an all-time high local dollar that makes everything that much cheaper against the ringgit.

Rabbit7

Alfrescian
Loyal
I shouldn't mention the condos. If you agreed with what I wrote, perhaps you knew a few of them.

Some are like cowboy towns where property agents and AirBNB freely roam around because MASTER access keys were duplicated. Some of their lifts had dropped twice in the past three years because MCST eat money.
..Precisely.
But by Not naming these Projects, most Readers will simply dismiss what they read.

I am particularly shocked by the management of Imperia, Teega, Bukit Chagar Condo, Bukit Indah Loft....

In Order for improvements, more should identify the perpetuators

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singaporeans Flock to Malaysia for Bargains as Dollar Hits Record High​

• The Singapore dollar has risen to a record 3.55 ringgit
  • The question now is when SGD-MYR rate will reach 4: ANZ

Outside a shopping mall in Kuala Lumpur earlier in January.

By Ruth Carson
February 8, 2024 at 12:15 PM GMT+8
Save
Carman Lee is back in Ipoh, her hometown in northwestern Malaysia, after a seven-and-half hour bus ride from Singapore for the upcoming Lunar New Year.

The Westin Singapore employee has another reason to celebrate this festive season: an all-time high local dollar that makes everything that much cheaper against the ringgit.

“It’s really going crazy,” Lee said of the exchange rate. “It’s like a bonus — during Chinese New Year we buy soft drinks, beer and invite friends over, and this really helps. You can buy more.”

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does anyone know that JB shitty square is owned 100% by GIC? So money that you spend there will flow back to the white mafias since they collect rent from the tenants.

I knew that long ago but I never bring my family there to eat Haidilao cos we can prepare steamboat dinners at home :tongue:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Does anyone know that JB shitty square is owned 100% by GIC? So money that you spend there will flow back to the white mafias since they collect rent from the tenants.

Other than the ang ku kueh near the entrance, I hardly shop or dine at JB City Square. I prefer to take my business elsewhere in JB e.g. Jalan Wong Ah Fook. :biggrin:

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Useless Singaporeans who enter Malaysia to pump petrol must be wary. You've already saved a lot by pumping petrol in Malaysia, please pump with shell or good AMDK brands.

After COVID-19, some Malaysian-brand pump stations in JB mixed their petrol with other inferior grades, causing your car to emit white smokes while starting engine. Some claimed that the fuel tanks had underground water seepage, I don't know how true.

Many Japanese and German AD workshops in Singapore also reported many vehicles having counterfeit vehicle parts; these car owners had went to malaysia for car grooming, wrapping, paint-respraying, etc and while the vehicle is away from the owners, the JB mechanics took out original parts and replaced them with counterfeits.