• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Useless Singaporeans who keep going to JB

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Useless retired Singaporean wanted to show off, gave 101 reasons to make family member drive her to JB on weekdays, just to doll up her hair and manicure for her CNY. Like a spoilt brat.

People needs to work, you don't need. Yet, you still think you are the priority. Want to save money, you take bus into JB. The time and effort to drive you into JB is not worth the amount you saved.

Exterior pretty only because your heart is vain = Old Slut

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Useless Singaporeans go into JB, eat waygu, eat haidilao, go IKEA. I think these people don't understand the meaning of going JB.

When you visit JB, you don't really save money money eating those things that you can find in Singapore, after taking into consideration of the time that you spend. When you visit JB, you want to save real money, you should try the local food, experience the local lifestyle, spend like a local.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Useless Singapore invested in JB properties for ten years. Ten years ago Ringgit was 2.40, now 3.40. Who in the right mind will invest in Malaysia properties? Parasites who want the best of both worlds - collecting rental in Singapore, hiding in Malaysia and always away from those who needs them.

Whenever the property needs some repairs, malaysians will rip you off because you are Singaporean. Do you also know that agents bribed their condo securities to get key access to private lifts? There is no such thing as private lift in JB.

Some haven't even get their property deeds after years because they bought resale. Some discarded their old passports but their property title was based on their passport numbers (changes with each new issue) and not NRIC.

If you rent out - Rental yields are so low and tenants trashed up the place.
Worse, get conned by Malaysian property agents.
Worst of all, get cheated by AirBNB operators.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Usually those that earn more will spend more, thus no more extra money for parents. And those that earn less usually will save more, thus can anytime give money to parents in case of emergencies.
so true, this type of people when they have the spare money, they will invest in this, invest in that, including malaysia properties.

Then tell u that they don't have money for monthly maintenance for parents and will appear in full strength to split inheritance.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
JB is in spirit, already part of sinkie. Like a suburb. Closer than shenzhen to hong kong.
In the old days, JB people go to sinkie to shop as got all the latest trend, fashion and food. But the stress of ERP and fines made most stay back At least until that but in completed.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
JB is in spirit, already part of sinkie. Like a suburb. Closer than shenzhen to hong kong.
In the old days, JB people go to sinkie to shop as got all the latest trend, fashion and food. But the stress of ERP and fines made most stay back At least until that but in completed.
JB already sell similar range of goods , in fact their price is cheaper and more competitive

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
JB is such a shithole and the things are not even super cheap these days. Everything is hiked up to fleece the damn Sinkies.

Hotel options are fucking limited. Is either shit class or shittier class.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Useless retired Singaporean wanted to show off, gave 101 reasons to make family member drive her to JB on weekdays, just to doll up her hair and manicure for her CNY. Like a spoilt brat.

People needs to work, you don't need. Yet, you still think you are the priority. Want to save money, you take bus into JB. The time and effort to drive you into JB is not worth the amount you saved.

Exterior pretty only because your heart is vain = Old Slut

As a Singaporean .. I never intended to apply mm2h & retire in Malaysia. I seldom take a bus to go City Square area cos things is a little bit cheaper say SGD $7 savings for a bottle of Body Shop products.

I spent years building the foundations in this tiny island .. fighting for jobs against malicious migrants CCB, local LCB & the old assholes here.

Sinkieland is my birthplace & my home. Everything I do is to ensure that nobody can chase me out of my own country :sneaky: