• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Useless Singaporeans who keep going to JB

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporean tourists only enjoyed the benefits that they were currently receiving due to the depreciation of the ringgit.

"On average, each tourist spends around RM4,000 during their three to four-day stay in the country. However, Singaporean tourists do not spend as much because some of them do not stay here; they only spend on buying goods.

"Their citizens who come daily only fill up their fuel and purchase cheap goods that are subsidised.

https://www.sinardaily.my/article/2...aporean-tourists-not-spending-big-in-malaysia

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Barjoyai suggested expediting the implementation of targeted subsidies to ensure that foreign tourists maximise their spending in the country and do not get to enjoy benefits like Malaysian citizens.

"We need to swiftly implement targeted subsidies to prevent our subsidies from being enjoyed by foreigners who come as tourists but actually receive subsidies that should only be enjoyed by our citizens," he said.

https://www.sinardaily.my/article/2...aporean-tourists-not-spending-big-in-malaysia

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
I went to Malaysia Desaru 2 weeks ago and I saw a group of singaporean tourists bought all the Mamee from the grocery shop. Shelves empty

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
You want tourists to spend big money, of course you can.

Allow us to buy your property for cheap cheap.
johor is not cheap these days, be it dining or housing. eg. RM8-12 for a bowl of noodles. I wonder how the local making RM1000-3000 survive.

only KTV still cheap.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
I went to Malaysia Desaru 2 weeks ago and I saw a group of singaporean tourists bought all the Mamee from the grocery shop. Shelves empty
oh i recommend something similar, indomie jumbo

images

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
johor is not cheap these days, be it dining or housing. eg. RM8-12 for a bowl of noodles. I wonder how the local making RM1000-3000 survive.

only KTV still cheap.
There's places whereby there's very affordable food.
Why must you travel to places where all Singkies will want to visit ?

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
They have all the laid back places in Johor itself. A lot of local m&ds visited the places.

Why Singkies insist on visiting all the expensive cafe and food court and complain that foods are expensive. There are tons and tons of affordable place around.

No wonder PAP can keep ruling them cos Singkie are well educated but poorly schooled.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They have all the laid back places in Johor itself. A lot of local m&ds visited the places.

Why Singkies insist on visiting all the expensive cafe and food court and complain that foods are expensive. There are tons and tons of affordable place around.

No wonder PAP can keep ruling them cos Singkie are well educated but poorly schooled.

"Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire."

The PAP regime is more concerned with churning out obedient workers who are competent enough to work at a job, but not smart enough to ask uncomfortable questions and think 'dangerous' thoughts. :wink:

Sinkie education, in a nutshell, is all about the filling of a pail (with excrement), and snuffing out of any lit fire. Few survive this kind of programming. :cool:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire."

The PAP regime is more concerned with churning out obedient workers who are competent enough to work at a job, but not smart enough to ask uncomfortable questions and think 'dangerous' thoughts. :wink:

Sinkie education, in a nutshell, is all about the filling of a pail (with excrement), and snuffing out of any lit fire. Few survive this kind of programming. :cool:
I think your point is quite valid.
I brought my old untie to visit one of the hari raya wet market in Johor.

So as a nice nephew, I just inform her daughter that we brought her mom together with my mom to visit the hari raya night market.

The first reaction from her daughter which is my cousin, "Is the food safe to eat"? That's very typical singkie reaction.

Of course I will be more careful in future. They can only visit nice mall .. nice restaurant. That's my opinion towards them. Of course if something happened to their mum, They actually can blame me for bringing them there consuming the food. But that's besides the point.

I would say that people who complain that things are expensive but refuse to step out of the comfort zone to explore. That's really the weakness and it is doing a lot of damage to our Singapore's economy.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Useless retired Singaporean wanted to show off, gave 101 reasons to make family member drive her to JB on weekdays, just to doll up her hair and manicure for her CNY. Like a spoilt brat.

People needs to work, you don't need. Yet, you still think you are the priority. Want to save money, you take bus into JB. The time and effort to drive you into JB is not worth the amount you saved.

Exterior pretty only because your heart is vain = Old Slut
Our Lao Hero want to impress the Beer Aunties mah, maybe the Beer Aunties will rub their karcheng against his face after the crowds thinned?

It will bring back good memories de woh