• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

To the bastard who just zapped me. Kan pua ni lau bu a pua chee bye!!

cuckoldoolittle

PAP more power tis forum- cuckoldooldo got -28 but cuckoldoolittle only -4 PAP 28 upz

Wah PAP jin power, must be richer then the oppo guys here can buy more points to zap, oppo loosin steam ler better follow PAP more power more secure.
i now check the 2 points see got diff

Score now PAP 28 vs Oppo 4 bwahha laokui oppo show some color!

Buy2Get1Free

Re: PAP more power tis forum- cuckoldooldo got -28 but cuckoldoolittle only -4 PAP 28

Wah PAP jin power, must be richer then the oppo guys here can buy more points to zap, oppo loosin steam ler better follow PAP more power more secure.
i now check the 2 points see got diff

Score now PAP 28 vs Oppo 4 bwahha laokui oppo show some color!

Looks like both clones of yours getting zapped. It's confusing since both have the same avatar. For the JBJ clone, you should have a JBJ avatar, like that not confusing.

cuckoldoolittle

Re: Haiz tis forum so anti JBJ - RIP, no choice follow the flow and put LKY quotes la

and wikiphile. Don't anyhow accuse until you have the logs to prove it

Zap me so light ha.. you chao ah gua, bo lard si boh, kar kar zap see how power u are, chao ah qua

cuckoldoolittle

Re: Haiz tis forum so anti JBJ - RIP, no choice follow the flow and put LKY quotes la

wanted to zap u again, but it say i have given out too many reputation points. i hate lao lee

come on dun be a pussy fighter, Harry Lee Kuan Yew fullname oso dare say out, who is lao lee, lim lao peh, see PAP hatchet man so scared liao still wanna chio people fighting?
let me teach you a lesson on behalf of your respected cyber dad Ramseth. you points no good enough to zap me lah go borrow some money and buy some points lah pathetic LOL

Zap me so light ha.. you chao ah gua, bo lard si boh, kar kar zap see how power u are, chao ah qua

Now is -39 vs -38. You happy now?

I just zapped your 2nd clone -26 points.

KNNBCCB, under moderation still so kwai lan here!!

FYI..I did not zapped you...yet

There is something wrong with this guy. He started a thread like this, already asking to be zapped.

Then can kwai lan somemore!!

I really dun understand him. First time give him chance dun zap him, but he just to kwai lan!!

There is something wrong with this guy. He started a thread like this, already asking to be zapped.

Then can kwai lan somemore!!

I really dun understand him. First time give him chance dun zap him, but he just to kwai lan!!

You should see how he abused me using PM....lim bei is lun until sai also wanna come out liao :rolleyes:

cuckoldoolittle

eErotica69;
you another softie, chao ah qua, just zap lah dun be soft like charbo kia, maybe your lanjiao sio si si boh kar kar zap, mai paisay i not yingluck brother or your father hor
if tis forum can zap me until minus 10,000 points then i say you all a sai. kena -38 kpkb never fuck before har? lanlan put yingluck your avatar show u got taste har.. CB kia
lan jiao sio ki yingluck see no up lah stop dreaming n get back to work la.. need money go borrow or sell your arse, you twit

cuckoldoolittle

You should see how he abused me using PM....lim bei is lun until sai also wanna come out liao :rolleyes:

You in or out makes not diff Bro. You are in effective Bro. Mod like no Mod here. what's the diff sheriiff?

eErotica69;
you another softie, chao ah qua, just zap lah dun be soft like charbo kia, maybe your lanjiao sio si si boh kar kar zap, mai paisay i not yingluck brother or your father hor
if tis forum can zap me until minus 10,000 points then i say you all a sai. kena -38 kpkb never fuck before har? lanlan put yingluck your avatar show u got taste har.. CB kia
lan jiao sio ki yingluck see no up lah stop dreaming n get back to work la.. need money go borrow or sell your arse, you twit

Fine fine. Infract you better correct?

7500feff11d2e51d05148c10e6a6f6cc_zps66a0d566.jpg

415246491b78c7f4a081b49e3b9cdf38_zps642c728f.jpg