• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SBF's famous quotes from infamous SBYs....Must Read!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You have garnered yet another accolade....you are indeed SBF's resident cockroach....pa beh si one and keep cumming back for more... NARONG Wongwan

Come on. Who are you trying to fool? This isn't flowerpod. Be civil for all you want. I'll continue to fuck Singaporeans to my heart's content. ..Cruxx

Kopi Uncle totally lost his marbles..
I'm just surprised that his fellow PAP buddy Kinana didn't give him any fire support when he kena hantam jialat jialat...Zeddy

This forum thrives on DISREPUTE!
If it became REPUTABLE, all my hard work over the years would have come to naught....Leongsam

Kopiuncle died liao? Where's the wake? I want go spit on the coffin...Narong Wongwan

Clicking on that button is just second warning although I do received a lot of pm about u .the decision to kill is still mine ..drifter

Chey false alarm....machiam old fart's death rumors....make me song awhile only....
Welcum back Cheebye Kia kopi....let the verbal fucking begin!....Narong Wongwan

KOPIUNCLE is the bastard cum motherbeater bob sim from the old delphi forum right, one sniff and I can smell his fugging gayish smell from the forum....canloh

You talk too much kopiuncle, when will you and your family die in a gruesome death and save us the pleasure of your 'wisdom' ..wikiphile

I am a nice man with happy feelings all of the time. I just hate you that is all ...wikiphile

kopiuncle like to disturb the forum........last time as geylang uncle he used to post those vomit inducing pics......he wants to turn off the forum for the members but he din realize he is the number one turn off here.......can rival vomit singh liao...Narong wongwan

Ok i love you so much that i want you to die horribly ...wikiphile

Clone, I just dont post much here. Typical of that old faggot old bob sim reply. 50+ still laze at hone and boast about beating his parents up, this kinda people really c u no up, SPIT!...canloh

I have too much money so i am going to make another donation to this forum. Remember that u are dealing with the forum biggest asshole. ..Maximillian Veers

1. yo! dog.
2. me no touch you yet hoh!
3. come on, canto expletives.
4. you betterer fall out leh.
5. now, for only once.
6. it should be betterer: "du li lo mo chou fai hei".
7. oops! some dog may not be able to learn new tricks! ..streetsmarts73 to conyuconhee

Go and defend your mother's rotten cheeby!...Allen Chen...to kopiuncle

Go and fuck your mother's rotten cheeby!...to conyuconhee from Allen Chen

Kinana I upp your backside, you shameless PAP Slut!! Zeddy to Kinana

nin nah beh pua cheebye, i am only no 8? I didn't gave it to that whore mother of yours enough issit?...wikiphile to kopiuncle

Ning Na Bu Chee Bye! Lim Beh Lumber 10?! IHP

Not behave like gangster lah ... We are already gangster ...drifter

"...Fuck Your Mother Chao Chee Bye - IHP"

Don't worry I have my own ways of dealing with those idiots I got tons of secret weapons that can nuke them to pieces ...Drifter

Kopiuncle you are a Cheebye irritating hound dog....please stop all your senseless doggerel.....Narong

Hor gau kan ! Kum gu lan lah ! ....Kopiauntie

Kanina bu puah chee bye ! lau cheebye ! nua cheebye !

Yao siu puah pak !...Kopiauntie...

FUCK YOUR MOTHER PHUA CHEE BYE LAH! IHP to erection

ni nabu a chow chee bye la. Juicylucy to erection...

Oh i spit on you and your family btw...wikiphile to kopiuncle

Why so agitated ? Every time, when you sense that you are losing, you will try to use some vulgarity. Hahahaha !.... conqueror to drifter...

how come no sound no picture again ? run away after kena fuck jilat from me again ? whahahahahah drifter to conqueror

Kanina - dieu lei lou mou chow hai! Fuck your mother pua chee bye! Kan ni nah beh lao pua chee bye! Pukimak lu..wikiphile

The sane and balanced spoke at long last.....

If his comments become too vitriolic, hit back with even more vitriolic comments about his real life and family.
There are many who think that they are annonymous or they are on the internet, anything goes, including vitriolic comments about innocent people who have died or their family members.
To those fuckers, I have this to say: You have a real lfe and a real family too. 10 years after you leave this forum and have forgotten the comments you have made, they may come back to bite you. So control yourself. ...JW5

And the most famous quote came from none other than our BOSS himself....Guess yourself !!!

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Here's another one, you are so fucking tiresome that even the gods of limbo spitted you out :smile:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Here's another one, you are so fucking tiresome that even the gods of limbo spitted you out :smile:

aiyah wikiphile, i told you many times, i dont war with you...you are useless lah...pls call your master and godfather....you no use one lah...failed! Rabid dog number satu habiskan!!! Bang!!! Mati !!!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kopi fucktard, you have yet another honour here........the most FUCKED nick in SBF.....you win kinana....3 cheers to you!

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
aiyah wikiphile, i told you many times, i dont war with you...you are useless lah...pls call your master and godfather....you no use one lah...failed! Rabid dog number satu habiskan!!! Bang!!! Mati !!!

I wish that your phallic appendage (if any) will rot and be eaten by dogs in public, your maternal and paternal begetter join you in a fiery purgatory and your posterity (once again if any) derive their income stream from miscreancy and carnal industries. :smile:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kopi fucktard, you have yet another honour here........the most FUCKED nick in SBF.....you win kinana....3 cheers to you!

Now come the Anging Nombor Duo!!! Macham limping and whimping....no standard lah Kepala Nanas!!You wear your own vulgarities off...no more power. Go on fucking yourself lah...when are you going to be a monk. Remember what our JW5 preached: you fuckers, 10 years down the road, your fuckings will return to haunt you and your family. don't think you can escape what you have done. so be careful...dont bite your own tongue.it can bleed to death...watch those fucking words from your anus too!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I wish that your phallic appendage (if any) will rot and be eaten by dogs in public, your maternal and paternal begetter join you in a fiery purgatory and your posterity (once again if any) derive their income stream from miscreancy and carnal industries. :smile:

no use wikiphile, no use. so many words for what. waste of time. be a nun and be a good human being. otherwise you bite your own tongue and you will bleed to death....repent repent repent.....remember 10 years down the road, dont tell me JW5 didn't warn you. good now be a good boy.....oops...be a good pondan!

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
no use wikiphile, no use. so many words for what. waste of time. be a nun and be a good human being. otherwise you bite your own tongue and you will bleed to death....repent repent repent.....remember 10 years down the road, dont tell me JW5 didn't warn you. good now be a good boy.....oops...be a good pondan!

angmoh lose to limpeh say so lah, kaninah gong ani many jiao wei :smile:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Out on location shoot for sequel to Premium Rush (biker hit movie):p

i think he use this bike here :smile:

picture416.jpg

kopiauntie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yo ! kopi fucktard, i heard you just came back from your hospital stay.

How's your restructured anus ? They managed to treat your fecal incontinence ? :oIo:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Anging Gila Nombor Satu...di sini bacha ok....

If his comments become too vitriolic, hit back with even more vitriolic comments about his real life and family.
There are many who think that they are annonymous or they are on the internet, anything goes, including vitriolic comments about innocent people who have died or their family members.

To those fuckers, I have this to say: You have a real lfe and a real family too. 10 years after you leave this forum and have forgotten the comments you have made, they may come back to bite you. So control yourself. ...JW5

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

How's your restructured anus ? They managed to treat your fecal incontinence ? :oIo:

wow sir you are really eloquent and straight to the point. I wished i had more points to up you for your outspokenness :smile:

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

haha kopiahsoh...your vulvaplasty mouth no change leh....haha!!! FAILED!!! You and your story ..wauhahahaaa!!!!