• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

@rus & @Loofydralb You 2 BASTARD CHEE BYE KIA, PUA CHEE BYE KIA, TOTALLY NO GUTS TO CHALLENGE ME.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
KAN NI NAR BU EH CHAO CHEE BYE @Rus & @Loofydralb, You 2 bastard pua chee bye kia and lau chee bye kia. No guts to meet me and still want to challenge me to show up at the GIANT Supermarket at Khatib MRT at 10am today. FUCK YOU LAH YOU 2 BASTARDS. NO GUTS TO EVEN SHOW UP.

Let me show you the photo and video I've just taken less than 1½ hours ago to prove that I was there waiting to fuck both of you. I've even got a time stamped receipt at 10.01am from GIANT Supermarket to prove my point.

Giant Receipt c(02 Jun 22).jpg

GIANT Khatib.jpg

HAO

I've already prepared my steering wheel lock to whack the balls out of both of you, but you 2 fucking kittens just dare not to show up. PUI TO THE MAXIMUM. NEXT TIME IF NO GUTS, DON'T CHALLENGE ANYONE IN THIS FORUM, UNDERSTAND? YOU FUCKING 2 CHAO KUNIANGS ARE A REAL DISGRACE IN THIS FORUM. BASTARD TO THE MAXIMUM. FUCK BOTH YOUR MOTHERS' CHEE BYES.

Steering Wheel Lock.jpg

I've already anticipated these 2 fucking bastard chao kuniangs will not show up because they have no balls. I was smart to be there not solely for this, but also for another purpose in the vicinity.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow Khatib MRT... that sure brings up memories. Used to take the train home from there after a day of NS slavery. If not Khatib MRT, then Yishun MRT.

Why do you want to meet them? Cherish your anonymity.

Please don't be like Kurt Tay. :biggrin:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
These 2 bastards talk big in this forum and act like Tai Kor, but in actuality, they are just 2 chao kuniangs and ALSO FUCKING CCP AND RUSSIAN PORLUMPAS. If they have no guts, don't act tough in this forum. They are a big disgrace not only in this forum, but also to all Sinkies. BASTARD TO THE MAXIMUM.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
KAN NI NAR BU EH CHAO CHEE BYE @Rus & @Loofydralb, You 2 bastard pua chee bye kia and lau chee bye kia. No guts to meet me and still want to challenge me to show up at the GIANT Supermarket at Khatib MRT at 10am today. FUCK YOU LAH YOU 2 BASTARDS. NO GUTS TO EVEN SHOW UP.

Let me show you the photo and video I've just taken less than 1½ hours ago to prove that I was there waiting to fuck both of you. I've even got a time stamped receipt at 10.01am from GIANT Supermarket to prove my point.

View attachment 147581

View attachment 147574

View attachment 147576HAO

I've already prepared my steering wheel lock to whack the balls out of both of you, but you 2 fucking kittens just dare not to show up. PUI TO THE MAXIMUM. NEXT TIME IF NO GUTS, DON'T CHALLENGE ANYONE IN THIS FORUM, UNDERSTAND? YOU FUCKING 2 CHAO KUNIANGS ARE A REAL DISGRACE IN THIS FORUM. BASTARD TO THE MAXIMUM. FUCK BOTH YOUR MOTHERS' CHEE BYES.

View attachment 147577

I've already anticipated these 2 fucking bastard chao kuniangs will not show up because they have no balls. I was smart to be there not solely for this, but also for another purpose in the vicinity.
Tiu.... I waited in front of Istana Gate.... cheebye kia u ... balless to challenge me....

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tiu.... I waited in front of Istana Gate.... cheebye kia u ... balless to challenge me....
I waited at the entrance of your mother's pua chee bye, but you have yet to drop out from her loose chee bye. What a waste?

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow Khatib MRT... that sure brings up memories. Used to take the train home from there after a day of NS slavery. If not Khatib MRT, then Yishun MRT.

Wtf.... low IQ jiuhu kia...

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I suspect Joyous chan was hidding behind the tree there and watching Kurt Tay live

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB wait for you and don't see an idiot there. You behave like Ukraine. Nazi and liar.
YOU BIG BASTARD. BIGGEST LIAR LIKE BLOODYMIR PUTIN. SHOW ME YOUR GIANT RECEIPT WITH TIME STAMPED. FUCKING BIGGEST LIAR IN SLUMLAND YISHUN.

FUCK YOUR ALLAH, PUKIMAK. YOUR OLD 4-ROOM HDB ESTATE AT BLK 325 IN SLUMLAND YISHUN WHERE GOT MULTI-STOREY CAR PARK? MULTI-STOREY CAR PARKS ARE ONLY BUILT FOR THOSE RICHER UPPER CLASS HDB EXECUTIVE FLATS. FUCK YOU TO THE MAXIMUM.

FUCKING BALL LESS YET STILL WANT TO TALK BIG. GO AND FUCK YOUR SISTER'S CHEE BYE LAH, LIKE MOST MUSLIMS DO WITH THEIR SIBLINGS.

MY ORIGINAL INTENTION WAS ONCE I CONFIRMED THE IDENTITY OF THE ONE WHO TURNS UP, I'LL JUST WHACK WITH MY STEERING WHEEL LOCK. I DON'T GIVE A DAMNED EVEN IF I HAVE TO GO TO JAIL. UNDERSTAND?

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
We don't have to show anything. For all we know you're wearing a skirt when you bought it.
NI NAH BEH. I THOUGHT SOMEONE SAW YOU WEARING A SWIMMING TRUNK WITHIN AN MRT STATION, LIKE A LUNATIC.

ANYWAY, PUI TO YOU FOR BEING THE BIGGEST NO BALLS BASTARD IN THIS FORUM. AT LEAST @Rus CAN STILL PRODUCE A RECEIPT STAMPED AT 9.25AM, BUT CLEARLY TRYING TO AVOID ME TO INDICATE THAT HE'S JUST ANOTHER KUNIANG ALSO. THE APPOINTMENT TIME WAS ALREADY AGREED AT 10AM, BUT HE WAS NOWHERE AT THAT TIME. OTHERWISE, THERE WILL BE 2 MANSLAUGHTER CASES ON MEDIACORP NEWS TODAY.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

View attachment 147581

View attachment 147574

View attachment 147576HAO

View attachment 147577

Always good to see oppies challenging each other to a fight. That's why rational voters stick with the PAP.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Always good to see oppies challenging each other to a fight. That's why rational voters stick with the PAP.
There are a lot of Chee Bye Kias lurking in this forum just to stir shit. They just can't wait to see the downfall of Singapore, but they themselves are living in subsidized HDB flats. WTF?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh mudder fucking CB I only see women in front of the store. You wearing women's clothes is it?
HEY PUKIMAK BASTARD @Loofydralb,

HEY PUNDEK, YOUR LOW IQ IS REALLY FUCKED UNTIL CANNOT BE FUCKED ANYMORE. WHY YOU NEVER USE YOUR BRAIN AH? IF I WERE THE PHOTOGRAPHER, HOW CAN I THEN BE INSIDE THE PHOTO ITSELF? KNNBECCB, EVEN MY PRIMARY SCHOOL NEPHEW WILL KNOW THIS LOGIC. YOUR PUKIMAK MOTHER IS REALLY A BIG RETARD SO THAT ALL HER OFFSPRINGS ARE OF THE SAME BREED. REALLY NO EYES TO SEE. HEY, DON'T BRING FURTHER SHAME TO YOUR OWN RACE LAH. NO WONDER THOSE IN THIS FORUM USED TO SAY: "MUUDS ARE THE DUMBEST".

YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER BASTARD COWARD LOSER WITH YOUR 2 SMALL BALLS (IF YOU EVEN HAVE ONE), YOU PUKIMAK. CHALLENGE ME LIKE A FUCKER TO MEET YOU AT KHATIB MRT BUT WHEN THE TIME AND VENUE ARE DUE, YOU BASTARD BODEK DIDN'T EVEN DARE TO SHOW UP AND STILL WANT TO TALK COCK HERE. YOU ARE WORST THAN A CHAO KUNIANG BECAUSE A CHAO KUNIANG WILL AT LEAST STILL PUT UP A FIGHT, BUT YOU JUST SHRANK YOUR 2 BALLS INTO THE SIZE OF A PEA WHEN ASKED FOR ONLY A MEET UP. YOU ARE REALLY SO SCARED OF ME LIKE AS IF I CAN EAT YOU UP. LOL.

I'VE NEVER SEEN ANYONE SO COWARD LIKE YOU BEFORE. YOU ARE THE FIRST BODEK WHO DARE NOT EVEN TURN UP AT AN MRT STATION. WHAT THE FUCK? YOUR MOTHER MUST HAVE GOT A LARGE CHEE BYE SO THAT YOU HAD TO POP OUT PREMATURELY EVEN BEFORE YOUR BRAINS ARE FULLY DEVELOPED.

KAH NI NAR BU EH CHAO CHEE BYE, YOU CAN'T EVEN PRODUCE A GIANT RECEIPT TO PROVE YOU WERE THERE. YOU ARE A FUCKING DISGRACE TO ALL MANKIND, YOU BASTARD PUKIMAK. A RESPECTABLE MUSLIM WILL AT LEAST STILL ADHERE TO HIS COMMITMENT BUT NOT YOU THIS DOUBLE BASTARD MUSLIM PUKIMAK. MOHAMMED IS REALLY FUCKED AND BLIND TO ACCEPT YOU AS HIS DISCIPLE.

BLOODY FUCKING COWARD MUSLIM, YOU ARE A TOTAL DISGRACE TO YOUR MUSLIM COMMUNITY. YOU BETTER SEEK FOR ALLAH'S FORGIVENESS OR YOU WILL BE CURSED BY ALLAH FOR BRINGING SHAME TO ISLAM. FROM NOW ON, I'LL TROLL AND FUCK VULGARITIES ON ALL YOUR THREADS IF I WILL COME ACROSS THEM.

BY THE WAY, YOU TALKED SO MUCH COCK FOR WHAT? EVERSINCE YOUR COWARDISE BY NOT SHOWING UP AT THE KHATIB MRT STATION AFTER A CHALLENGE, NOBODY WILL TAKE YOUR WORDS SERIOUSLY HENCEFORTH. YOU ARE ALREADY SUCH A LOSER BY BACKTRACKING YOUR OWN WORDS. HEY, VERY MALU LAH YOU KNOW OR NOT?

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/zelensky.322238/page-10#post-3619525

Last edited: