• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

@rus & @Loofydralb You 2 BASTARD CHEE BYE KIA, PUA CHEE BYE KIA, TOTALLY NO GUTS TO CHALLENGE ME.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
dumbfark dont issue empty challenge online

want 2 fight then go to one championship and prove you slanty skinny ah bengs can grapple like some street urchins

for a real fighter it takes 2 seconds to knock out a subhuman fag slanty

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
dumbfark dont issue empty challenge online

want 2 fight then go to one championship and prove you slanty skinny ah bengs can grapple like some street urchins

for a real fighter it takes 2 seconds to knock out a subhuman fag slanty
I know you are on their side. Go and tell that to @Loofydralb. He'd even said "don't run away", but did a no-show himself. Enough said. There's no better proof than to show one's presence with a time stamped GIANT receipt on the agreed date and time and further supported by a photo and a short video. Refer to post #1 of this thread.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know you are on their side. Go and tell that to @Loofydralb. He'd even said "don't run away", but did a no-show himself. Enough said. There's no better proof than to show one's presence with a time stamped GIANT receipt on the agreed date and time and further supported by a photo and a short video. Refer to post #1 of this thread.

i am not on their side and certainly NOT on your side. this is anonymous forum, i dun give a rat's arse if your head is crushed and brain splattered in a meaningless scuffle with some bigger pahlavan or you get to be sent to the A&E department of any lousy stinkypura hospital.

if you want to fight, one championship awaits you, you may be set for life if you can win. same goes for all others. lousy as one championship is involving grappling and all those moves that street urchins might find fun or respectable.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am not on their side and certainly NOT on your side. this is anonymous forum, i dun give a rat's arse if your head is crushed and brain splattered in a meaningless scuffle with some bigger pahlavan or you get to be sent to the A&E department of any lousy stinkypura hospital.

if you want to fight, one championship awaits you, you may be set for life if you can win. same goes for all others. lousy as one championship is involving grappling and all those moves that street urchins might find fun or respectable.
No need what championship. You think this is WWE wrestling ah? Those 2 Chao Kuniangs accepted to meet me, but one did a no-show, another purposely went away to another corner of the MRT station at the appointed time to avoid a face-to-face confrontation. How do you expect me to whack them, tell me?

Let me tell you that I totally have no fear at all for a confrontation. It's only a life at stake and YOLO. I've already said before, during my lifetime, I will expect to bring one along with me before I leave this world and I really mean it. It's also not the first time I have fought with someone. At one time, I had also fought with the co-boss of a small private machining workshop in Bedok North Industrial Estate when they become chow-kuan and refused to make payment for our services. I wrestled and arm-locked his neck and almost smashed his head against the car window if not for his workers who came to his rescue. Even my own colleague who was there at that time was surprised that I could get into a fight. Eventually, both parties made their respective Police Reports. Don't fuck around with me.

Last edited:

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was definitely the joke of the century when the retard aka loser did not turn up and came up with all the fucking excuses. He threw the challenge with the venue, date and time all decided by him. When the time came he was nowhere to be seen. No picture no sound. @Rus was waiting patiently for him for over 90 minutes. This loser even claimed to have brought a weapon with him. Even with that he was no where to be found. Absolutely a retard with no balls. Rumors had it that he was hiding in a women's toilet. The right place to be for a CAQ indeed. LOL.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was definitely the joke of the century when the retard aka loser did not turn up and came up with all the fucking excuses. He threw the challenge with the venue, date and time all decided by him. When the time came he was nowhere to be seen. No picture no sound. @Rus was waiting patiently for him for over 90 minutes. This loser even claimed to have brought a weapon with him. Even with that he was no where to be found. Absolutely a retard with no balls. Rumors had it that he was hiding in a women's toilet. The right place to be for a CAQ indeed. LOL.
You are entirely correct above for describing @Loofydralb. But you are another fucking coward that only knows how to kpkb in this forum. Dare not even offer to take up the challenge. So, in conclusion you are the worst amongst the 3 of you. No bodek lah you bastard. Everyone will look down on you like that you know? Furthermore, your above statement in "bold" had already backfired on yourself. You are such a clown to describe until everyone will now know that you are definitely bull-shitting.

@Rus was another coward from the outcome of this meet up. He was there, but went into hiding at the actual time and then kpkb later to say that he did not see me. Worse still is he came up with some post dated videos and photos to still claim that he was there at that time. What fucking coward? No need to go to such an extend to defend yourself right? When you got no balls just admit it. Nobody can blame you for being ball less. How strong of a physique can you expect from a heavy smoker and drinker, which are all unhealthy habits?

Last edited:

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are entirely correct above for describing @Loofydralb. But you are another fucking coward that only knows how to kpkb in this forum. Dare not even offer to take up the challenge. So, in conclusion you are the worst amongst the 3 of you. No bodek lah you bastard. Everyone will look down on you like that you know?

@Rus was another fuck from the outcome of this meet up. He was there, but went into hiding at the actual time and then kpkb later to say that he did not see me. Worse still is he came up with some post dated videos and photos to still claim that he was there at that time. What fucking coward? No need to go to such an extend to defend yourself right? When you got no balls just admit it. Nobody can blame you for being ball less.
What a fucking retard bringing weapon is considered to be brave. I am so scared and will go to Cambodia this evening to get a weapon too.
Made a challenge and expected others to be easily identified but not himself. Truly a retard of the highest order. Must be an inbred.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a fucking retard bringing weapon is considered to be brave. I am so scared and will go to Cambodia this evening to get a weapon too.
Made a challenge and expected others to be easily identified but not himself. Truly a retard of the highest order. Must be an inbred.
Talk so much for what? You don't even dare to offer to meet up. A FUCKING BALL LESS KUNIANG. If you have the balls, you should also offer to join them and if there are 3 against one, definitely no way I can overcome you 3 fuckers. But instead, I already know very well that every Sinkie is for himself first, especially when it comes to helping out. So, 1 absconded, 1 disappeared himself at the right time, and the most bastard of all you, the 3rd one, dare not to even offer to meet up. Very disappointed with all you 3 cowards.

Last edited:

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talk so much for what? You don't even dare to offer to meet up. A FUCKING BALL LESS KUNIANG. If you have the balls, you should also offer to join them and if there are 3 against one, definitely no way I can overcome you 3 fuckers. But instead, I already know very well that every Sinkie is to himself first, especially when it comes to helping out. So, 1 absconded, 1 disappeared himself at the right time, and the most bastard of all you, the 3rd one, dare not to even offer to meet up. Very disappointed with all you 3 cowards.
What a retard without balls and need a weapon
Screenshot_20220531_105357_edit_310777335951536.jpg

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
This kind of fuck face not worth it for me to drive my tank over. It takes forever to clean his blood and guts from my tracks.
KNN, you don't even own a car and you want to talk about tanks. I doubt you can show that I'm wrong about this.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really don't understand you 2 bastards at all. Everything has been fully laid out for all to see, but you 2 bastards still want to be in total denial. I was there at 10.01am and I don't deny that @Rus was also there at 9.25am. Only the 2 of us were there on 02 June 2022. The rest are all bull-shitting. No wonder the 61% will never trust the Oppies.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need what championship. You think this is WWE wrestling ah? Those 2 Chao Kuniangs accepted to meet me, but one did a no-show, another purposely went away to another corner of the MRT station at the appointed time to avoid a face-to-face confrontation. How do you expect me to whack them, tell me?

Let me tell you that I totally have no fear at all for a confrontation. It's only a life at stake and YOLO. I've already said before, during my lifetime, I will expect to bring one along with me before I leave this world and I really mean it. It's also not the first time I have fought with someone. At one time, I had also fought with the co-boss of a small private machining workshop in Bedok North Industrial Estate when they become chow-kuan and refused to make payment for our services. I wrestled and arm-locked his neck and almost smashed his head against the car window if not for his workers who came to his rescue. Even my own colleague who was there at that time was surprised that I could get into a fight. Eventually, both parties made their respective Police Reports. Don't fuck around with me.
Braggart bastard lah.... I knew about the fight and not you... you are sissy boy CAQ with baby face.... look at your face don't know whether to laugh or giggle.... go fuck spider lah....

Rus

Alfrescian
Loyal
So, will you still turn up tomorrow? I'll look out for you: black T-shirt with dark shorts. What can you do to me even if we were to meet? There are CCTVs everywhere in the vicinity.

You need to rely on CCTVs for protection? Where are your balls? Stuck inside your mother's lau chee-bye? What were you wearing?

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
You need to rely on CCTVs for protection? Where are your balls? Stuck inside your mother's lau chee-bye? What were you wearing?
What the fuck lah you bastard. You always claimed that you were there from 9.25am to 11am. How come you didn't capture a photo of me snapping at the exact entrance of the GIANT Supermarket at 10.02am? Where the fuck did you hide yourself when the time came? Don't you fucking know that this was your best opportunity to expose me and will be worshipped like a hero in this forum if you can post a real photo of me? See how a fucking retard you are to have missed such a golden opportunity? You should have send your fucking mother there to obsess me with her PUA CHEE BYE and maybe I may fall into her trap if that Lau Kuey Bu is still attractive to me. Since there's no more fresh chickens in the market nowadays, a Lau Kuey Bu will still come in handy for my daily double-broiled soup to go with my dinner.

Anyway, your usual supporters are mainly those losers like @Loofydralb (a total Muslim coward), @tanwahtiu (the fucking CCP dog), @LordElrond (another loser who has to depend on an Ang Mo company for a job to survive) and @A Singaporean (Another Loser Singaporean). All these losers are NATO bastards because they won't even dare to offer to join you physically on that particular day. If only just 2 or 3 of them would have joined, definitely I'll be sending myself a ticket to death as how can I defeat 3 against 1? I'm just trying to be realistic.

Also, you bastards claimed that I use weapons. I only brought along a steering wheel lock tool. That's not a weapon and the Singapore Police Force will allow such tools to be used in every car in Singapore. So, what weapon? Besides, why are you all ball less cowards so afraid of just a simple steering wheel lock if you have an arm made of steel? This really amazes me on how coward and fearful Sinkies are? Of course only an idiot will go into a fight without any preparation. Would you be so stupid to walk in naked directly into a lion's den, knowing very well the fact that "a fight is going to be inevitable" in this case? It doesn't matter what you use, how you use and why you use, BUT ONE MUST USE YOUR BRAIN WISELY FOR THE APPROPRIATE SITUATION AND TIME THAT CALLS FOR.

Enough said to all you losers. 1 coward turned up but hide himself when the time is due. Another coward who doesn't even dare to show up when he can even boast: "don't run away" and finally, still a few other keyboard losers here who can only kpkb in this forum but dare not to even offer to join and help @Rus. So, in conclusion, @Rus is the eventual loser because he totally cannot depend on any of these cowards to physically help him in times of need. They are just giving him a false hope. What a loser? ROFL. My summary above says it all. Tio Boh?

Wow, I didn't expect my thread to hit 1k views in just 3 pages. Most would be laughing at how these cowards are still denying the truth and trying to defend themselves in futile for a no-show as I also consider @Rus as good as a no-show because at the exact time of appointment, he went to hide himself far away from the GIANT entrance. LOL.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
What the fuck lah you bastard. You always claimed that you were there from 9.35am to 11am. How come you didn't capture a photo of me snapping at the exact entrance of the GIANT Supermarket at 10.02am? Where the fuck did you hide yourself when the time came? Don't you fucking know that this your best opportunity to expose me and will be worshipped like a hero in this forum if you can post a real photo of me? See how a fucking retard you are to have missed such a golden opportunity? You should have send your fucking mother there to obsess me with her PUA CHEE BYE and maybe I may fall into her trap if that Lau Kuey Bu is still attractive to me. Since there's no more fresh chickens in the market nowadays, a Lau Kuey Bu will still come in handy for my daily double-broiled soup to go with my dinner.

Anyway, your usual supporters are mainly those losers like @Loofydralb (a total Muslim coward), @tanwahtiu (the fucking CCP dog), @LordElrond (another loser who has to depend on an Ang Mo company for a job to survive) and @A Singaporean (Another Loser Singaporean). All these losers are NATO bastards because they won't even dare to offer to join you physically on that particular day. If only just 2 or 3 of them would have joined, definitely I'll be sending myself a ticket to death as how can I defeat 3 against 1? I'm just trying to be realistic.

Also, you bastards claimed that I use weapons. I only brought along a steering wheel lock tool. That's not a weapon and the Singapore Police Force will allow such tools to be used in every car in Singapore. So, what weapon? Besides, why are you all ball less cowards so afraid of just a simple steering wheel lock if you have an arm made of steel? This really amazes me on how coward and fearful Sinkies are? Of course only an idiot will go into a fight without any preparation. Would you be so stupid to walk in naked directly into a lion's den, knowing very well the fact that "a fight is going to be inevitable" in this case? It doesn't matter what you use, how you use and why you use, BUT ONE MUST USE YOUR BRAIN WISELY FOR THE APPROPRIATE SITUATION AND TIME THAT CALLS FOR.

Enough said to all you losers. 1 coward turned up but hide himself when the time is due. Another coward who doesn't even dare to show up when he can even boast: "don't run away" and finally, a few other keyboard cowards here who can only kpkb in this forum but dare not to even offer to join and help @Rus. So, in conclusion, @Rus is the eventual loser because he totally cannot depend on any of these cowards to physically help him in times of need. They are just giving him a false hope. What a loser? ROFL. My summary above says it all. Tio Boh?

Wow, I didn't expect my thread to hit 1k views in just 3 pages. Most would be laughing at how these cowards are still denying the truth and trying to defend themselves in futile for a no-show as I also consider @Rus as good as a no-show because at the exact time of appointment, he went to hide himself far away from the GIANT entrance. LOL.
You fucking bastard liar.... made up story.... no such MRT station exist in Singapore.... @Devil Within is @winners clone .

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am a clone of a clone's clone who is the clone of another clone's clone clone. I don't even know how to call myself :roflmao:
On top of that, the clone's clone clone is a shared nick of a clone's clone who is also another clone of a clone who seldom post. You can imagine a corporate structure of subsidiaries and subsidiaries of subsidiary's subsidiaries with cross shareholding with another corporate group of subsidiaries.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
On top of that, the clone's clone clone is a shared nick of a clone's clone who is also another clone of a clone who seldom post. You can imagine a corporate structure of subsidiaries and subsidiaries of subsidiary's subsidiaries with cross shareholding with another corporate group of subsidiaries.
Hey brother, you like that ah very confusing for that retard @tanwahtiu to understand lah. He already doesn't know where are those MRT stations located in Singapore and you still want him to decipher such a complicated formula. :roflmao: I really pity him.

Last edited:

Rus

Alfrescian
Loyal
What the fuck lah you bastard. You always claimed that you were there from 9.35am to 11am. How come you didn't capture a photo of me snapping at the exact entrance of the GIANT Supermarket at 10.02am?

What were you wearing then?

Is there a time stamp showing 10.02am? You took the photo and picked the receipt from the the floor or from the disposal bin after reading my post. You posted after I left at 11.00am

9.20 am.png

9.25 am.jpg

9.49am.jpg

9.56 am.png