• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SBF's famous quotes from infamous SBYs....Must Read!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wow sir you are really eloquent and straight to the point. I wished i had more points to up you for your outspokenness :smile:

well done carry the anging busok NUMBOR TIGA!!!...satu satu semua anging mesti datang di sini...wauhahahaaa!!!!...AVA datang semua culled mati!!! busok busok anging!!!!

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
semua pos thread sini kena tangkap la.....masok rumah anjing. Boleh sama sama makan la.

well done carry the anging busok NUMBOR TIGA!!!...satu satu semua anging mesti datang di sini...wauhahahaaa!!!!...AVA datang semua culled mati!!! busok busok anging!!!!

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

should be 'anjing' and not 'anging'

'angin sounds like wind' bahasa melayu lu maciam tak lengkap. dengar maciam bahasa campur ni....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wow sir you are really eloquent and straight to the point. I wished i had more points to up you for your outspokenness :smile:

eloquent you saY ? wauhahhaaa!!!!...straight from the filthy mouth...you call this eloquent...TAHI!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
salam bang....jangan marah la bang. Sabar sabar sadikit semua boleh settle.

terimah kasih bang. saya sudah mati tiga kali..lagi satu kali tak pa lah...justice must be done. honour must be done. semua into anjing busok dan orang 2gila dan gangsters mesti kena tangkap - semua masuk rumah anjing gila. salam....

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
served you right for your inappropriate post for a kopiahsoh...wauhahaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MR LEONG SAM IS ON DUTY TODAY!!!

Ok, kopiuncle carry on with your fun. See you later tonight. I have an appointment with your Mother now. Give you FR later.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ok, kopiuncle carry on with your fun. See you later tonight. I have an appointment with your Mother now. Give you FR later.

Thank you IHP. Anjing Bersar Nombor Empat. Go to your business. All the best with your appointment with your doggie.TaKE CARE and please wear your sarong double thick okay.Good luck.Dont tear your bawah okay. Good boy! TUI!!!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. yo! kopi!
2. aiyoh! not again leh.
3. no offence, you are just like some common cold or flu.
4. stubborn & always coming back!
5. come on! give it a rest. have you taken some medication or what!
6. btw, it is nice to be nominated in your listing for the sbf infamous quotes!:cool:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. yo! kopi!
2. aiyoh! not again leh.
3. no offence, you are just like some common cold or flu.
4. stubborn & always coming back!
5. come on! give it a rest. have you taken some medication or what!
6. btw, it is nice to be nominated in your listing for the sbf infamous quotes!:cool:

hello, so nice to talk to you again. you have the smile of a ferocious tiger. killing slowly but surely...haha well done!!!
you are above the Hall Of Fame...much atas atas atas....respect respect respect......