• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To the bastard who just zapped me. Kan pua ni lau bu a pua chee bye!!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Haiz tis forum so anti JBJ - RIP, no choice follow the flow and put LKY quotes la

Just ban him lah :wink:

Well, if we all infract him and ban him, Sam cannot fault us caused this fellow indeed is asking to be banned!!

cuckoldoolittle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Haiz tis forum so anti JBJ - RIP, no choice follow the flow and put LKY quotes la

Just ban him lah :wink:

Yes go ahead and ban do what PAP do lah. cannot control so ban lah. next PAP ban SBF dun kpkb hor coz you all are no diff.
I one person you + ineffective mod oso cannot tactfully handle just ban and solve everything tsk tsk tsk tsk .... since you cannot handle the
heat just chill off from this forum and go to flowerpot, edmw, or reach more suitable. banning me onli prove the fact.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Yes go ahead and ban do what PAP do lah. cannot control so ban lah. next PAP ban SBF dun kpkb hor coz you all are no diff.
I one person you + ineffective mod oso cannot tactfully handle just ban and solve everything tsk tsk tsk tsk .... since you cannot handle the
heat just chill off from this forum and go to flowerpot, edmw, or reach more suitable. banning me onli prove the fact.

Nah, I love your postings, why would I ban you? Please keep up the good work :wink:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

-38, retired peacefully

Darth Vader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fuck whole family!!!! If you have children curse all your children with food poisoning and hand, foot and mouth disease strike them everyday thru out the year!!!! CB kia!!!!

Here where everyone thinks that u are a opposition political clone, i think u are a PAP clone and this is but another wayang show. Too many dubious clone accounts in this forum. I have clones but i have no agenda to fool people here unlike those dubious clone accounts. That is why i must play the badass to these clowns. Hahahaha

cuckoldoolittle

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well, if we all infract him and ban him, Sam cannot fault us caused this fellow indeed is asking to be banned!!

eh softie, go get some yang qi and stop behaving like a bitch in this forum. your online persona tells alot abt u in real life. U r one of the 60% kiasi kiasu, in real life your are a whim or sissy, the points u purchase is to build up you ego and courage that you dun possess in real life.

cuckoldoolittle

Alfrescian
Loyal

bet u been kicked push around alot in school and in your work life. get a backbone and start walking like a real man.
try resolving issue without relying on your purchase rep power for a start to find out why you are so trigger happy and like to use your power like PAP.

cuckoldoolittle

Alfrescian
Loyal

you shd be able to see you weakness and thereafter try and strenghten them and hopefully you won't need to rely on a walking stick and a hatchet to carry yourself around.

cuckoldoolittle

Alfrescian
Loyal

-38, retired peacefully

Since you dare put your number online very garang now try and say : "I Fuck and hate You Harry Lee Kuan Yew" here.
Maybe you get a call from him or ISD to drink kopi and maybe abit of dojo lessons. Try my Hero.

Now for once try and make Ramseth proud at least he wouldn't regret taking you as his cyber son, and use your head, mr scientist or chemist, rather than your dickhead.

cuckoldoolittle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Darth Vader
"Here where everyone thinks that u are a opposition political clone, That is why i must play the badass to these clowns. Hahahaha"

My curse are for real, if any of your children showed signs of HFMD, better bring them to the vet. Oh.. and stop wearing that silly upside down pottie over your head. StarWar already over la deh. You could damm well join LKY he stuck in the 60s and U?

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Since you dare put your number online very garang now try and say : "I Fuck and hate You Harry Lee Kuan Yew" here.
Maybe you get a call from him or ISD to drink kopi and maybe abit of dojo lessons. Try my Hero.

Now for once try and make Ramseth proud at least he wouldn't regret taking you as his cyber son, and use your head, mr scientist or chemist, rather than your dickhead.

nah, my dick

.|..