• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To the bastard who just zapped me. Kan pua ni lau bu a pua chee bye!!

cuckoldooldo

Alfrescian
Loyal
infraction1.png

Fuck whole family!!!! If you have children curse all your children with food poisoning and hand, foot and mouth disease strike them everyday thru out the year!!!! CB kia!!!!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Honestly bro, you were clearly raised poorly. You don't start a thread and start posting separately things that you could have captured in a single post. There is only one regular imbecile that has to post repeatedly on his own thread because no one can be bothered to engage him.

Secondly what kind of moniker is that?

Thirdly just because you were raised badly by your parents, you should not wish the same of others.

Come, walk with me and I will show you a world where the grass grows tall and green and where donkeys roam free.

View attachment 7676

Fuck whole family!!!! If you have children curse all your children with food poisoning and hand, foot and mouth disease strike them everyday thru out the year!!!! CB kia!!!!

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In the realm of "Points & Power = Wealth & Prestige"' - there will always be some whose quest fell through and become 走火入魔....

cuckoldoolittle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haiz tis forum so anti JBJ - RIP, no choice follow the flow and put LKY quotes lah

“If I were in authority in Singapore indefinitely without having to ask those who are governed whether they like what is being done, then I would not have the slightest doubt that I could govern much more effectively in their interests.”
- Lee Kuan Yew, 1962

Hope i not got banned again until unable to login, put JBJ kena banned so put LKY quotes lah
If put WP, SDP or NSP i sure kena banned jialat jialat so scared now. The forumers who zapped are : vamjok, scroobal, raider and Mollusk.

Buy2Get1Free

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Haiz tis forum so anti JBJ - RIP, no choice follow the flow and put LKY quotes la

On DEMOCRACY

“But we either believe in democracy or we not. If we do, then, we must say categorically, without qualification, that no restraint from the any democratic processes, other than by the ordinary law of the land, should be allowed… If you believe in democracy, you must believe in it unconditionally. If you believe that men should be free, then, they should have the right of free association, of free speech, of free publication. Then, no law should permit those democratic processes to be set at nought.”
- Lee Kuan Yew as an opposition leader, April 27, 1955

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Haiz tis forum so anti JBJ - RIP, no choice follow the flow and put LKY quotes la

and wikiphile. Don't anyhow accuse until you have the logs to prove it

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

wanted to zap u again, but it say i have given out too many reputation points. i hate lao lee