• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tithes

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
each person give 200 per month, u will be rich....... why do the pastor need salary since money is nothing to you guys?

pastor, like us, got family to feed?

need to pay rent, electricity bills...etc.

unless HDB give subsidized rentals to pastors...money still flows back to the LeeRegime?

tioh boh brother? so which dept you from? :biggrin:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pastor, like us, got family to feed?

need to pay rent, electricity bills...etc.

unless HDB give subsidized rentals to pastors...money still flows back to the LeeRegime?

tioh boh brother? so which dept you from? :biggrin:

If God is so great, you ask him solve all this problem for human like u and me. If he cant even cant do it, whats the point of we worshipping him? He say he love us, true or not? Wake up la.........

I am from AJARN TOH dept.......:biggrin:

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
of course, this one dun play play....must manage the money wisely, because it's God's money...

have financial report too!

other money if you play play, you just go to jail, if you play play God's money, you go to hell for eternity.

so cannot anyhow play play..

You stupid idiot !!:oIo:

Your stupid small oblivion church of course cannot play play because the money is negligible. What about the giant ones ??

Do they lend a helping hand by reimbursing part of their tithes since they record through GIRO, if they are really in financial dire straits??

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You stupid idiot !!:oIo:

Your stupid small oblivion church of course cannot play play because the money is negligible. What about the giant ones ??

Do they lend a helping hand by reimbursing part of their tithes since they record through GIRO, if they are really in financial dire straits??

Hes still sleeping............shhhhhhhh.........let him rot...........:biggrin:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
If God is so great, you ask him solve all this problem for human like u and me. If he cant even cant do it, whats the point of we worshipping him? He say he love us, true or not? Wake up la.........

I am from AJARN TOH dept.......:biggrin:

how to solve all problems if all humans don't want to be re-united with Him?

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how to solve all problems if all humans don't want to be re-united with Him?

Dey, He alone CAN'T do it what? U mean he NEED help from us? Oh ya, thats why tithes is derive.....sigh

U worship me la, join me, AJARN TOH DEPT..........how about that?

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to the Bible, giving in church (like praying and fasting) must be done in private. So how would anyone know how much a certain person has put in the offering bag in the first place?

This may come as a shock for some, but a Bible scholar told me that tithing (giving of 10%) was an Old Testament requirement that no longer applies. Giving should be done freely and not under compulsion. Christians are no longer living under the OT law but are free in Christ.

Agree fully. Actually, the 10% mentioned in the old testatment refered to sharing of your farm harvest. Today, we no longer do farming so I dont think it applies. The catholic church, for example, does not require 10% tithes but depends on whatever amount each churchgoer gives. This is normally $2 or sometimes $5 or even $10. Even with this small contribution, the RC church is very rich. The 10% requirement is absurd.