• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - "How to stop my old mother from giving tithe offerings to church?"

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
By giving to the church during her time on earth she is assured of a place in heaven by Jesus’ side.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jesus's side can accommodate how many people?
As far as My uncle know the seats is unleemited.
The believe is the more you give the more you leeceived on earth and the nearer to Jesus in heaven. Same like concert tickets got different categories in the seating plan.
Those casual per basis givers onlee get the free standings ticket.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
The believe is the more you give the more you leeceived on earth and the nearer to Jesus in heaven. Same like concert tickets got different categories in the seating plan.
Wow! The kingdom of heaven is also capitalist in nature :biggrin:

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chair also can. Make sure she cant walk to church. Brainwashed fucktard got no cure. Or you vax her everyday. It will be solved in a year

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
My uncle would leephrase that he do believe there is something big and magical and unnatural out there so he would just parked this feeling and believes of his as the mighty god :geek: or he could also use another term for that :o-o:
I believe the soul is eternal and we are here for a purpose, to learn a lesson. No god (the way organised religions call it) just energy source, higher consciousness, etc (I can't remember more than this today, getting old) @UltimaOnline may be able to shed some light. The spirit world is real, being spiritual, kind and honest is always good for us.

maxsanic

Alfrescian
Loyal
The general approach around such cases involving obsessions such as religions, MLMs or other beliefs such as health quacks and get rick quick schemes is to protect oneself first. This means making sure that you do not directly or indirectly fund such activities in the first place. One can keep a reserve pot of money to help out when the believer has actually reached the line between live an death.

It's no use trying to change their minds as any attempt will only sink them deeper in the belief as the brain's auto defence mechanism kicks in. A lot of people make the mistake of nagging and bitching to the parent / relative believer while directly and indirectly funding their nonsense "out of kindness". This prolongs the bad situation longer than it needs to be and end up impacting his/her own life as well.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe the soul is eternal and we are here for a purpose, to learn a lesson. No god (the way organised religions call it) just energy source, higher consciousness, etc (I can't remember more than this today, getting old) @UltimaOnline may be able to shed some light. The spirit world is real, being spiritual, kind and honest is always good for us.
Verlee chim that's why my uncle ended up parking it under god KNN

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go and talk to the pastor of the church about your financial situation, and ask him to talk to your mom. If the pastor refuses, go look for another church.

kelvin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Correct, all kena brain-washed. You should tell them they should try to get themselves killed so they can go heaven faster. :biggrin:

How about you as a Pastor.
You don't collect tits, I mean tithes, but your younger brother served the Xmm well?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal

The seats are very limited:

Screenshot_3.jpg