• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - "How to stop my old mother from giving tithe offerings to church?"

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How to stop my old mother from giving tithe offerings to church
We dont have enough money at home. But, my mother have been joining church programmes and has been giving money to the church. What can I do to stop her to believe all the bullshyt that church leaders been doing to influence tithe to buy themselves GCB and luxury spending and cars. While the poor old woman, keep asking me for money to give the church. She is 64 and has gone to start working as a cleaner again, just to join church program to give tithe even more than before. It broke my heart, but I have distant from her since.

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...rom-giving-tithe-offerings-to-church.6795085/

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
We dont have enough money at home. But, my mother have been joining church programmes and has been giving money to the church. What can I do to stop her to believe all the bullshyt that church leaders been doing to influence tithe to buy themselves GCB and luxury spending and cars. While the poor old woman, keep asking me for money to give the church. She is 64 and has gone to start working as a cleaner again, just to join church program to give tithe even more than before. It broke my heart, but I have distant from her since.

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...rom-giving-tithe-offerings-to-church.6795085/
This case is not unique, unfortunately. I am sure there are many others like it. A friend of mine has a devout christian sister, he's an atheist. Both are single, living in a HDB flat in Bedok with their old and ill mother. My friend has to support the family because most of his sister's salary goes to the church. He is super pissed.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
This case is not unique, unfortunately. I am sure there are many others like it. A friend of mine has a devout christian sister, he's an atheist. Both are single, living in a HDB flat in Bedok with their old and ill mother. My friend has to support the family because most of his sister's salary goes to the church. He is super pissed.
Most devout Christian place the Father above own father .
Last time my uncle severed ties with 1 chiobu fcbc gf when she told my uncle she won't be sad if her dad were to die as she has another father. My uncle was speechless KNN

SirRichard

Alfrescian
Loyal

Show them pictures of Pastor penthouses and also those that owns privated jet and claimed that they need more than 1 jet to serve their cause.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Last time my uncle severed ties with 1 chiobu fcbc gf when she told my uncle she won't be sad if her dad were to die as she has another father. My uncle was speechless KNN
Correct, all kena brain-washed. You should tell them they should try to get themselves killed so they can go heaven faster. :biggrin:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
The mother must have swallowed the 教主's 爆胎易經丸,every year must swallow antidote to survive.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was your uncle's FCBC chiobu okay with pre-marital sex ? :geek: :thumbsup:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal

The radical solution is for the son to be a pastor and starts his own church. That way, not only can he collect money from his mother; he can also collect from other people's mothers.

Sometimes sinkies really cannot think out of the box.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Correct, all kena brain-washed. You should tell them they should try to get themselves killed so they can go heaven faster. :biggrin:
:eek: :confused:KNN my uncle will not be dis leespectful to any leeleegion KNN My uncle do believe there is god so he won't want to take any risk to offend any. What happen if the 1 he offended is the real one :eek::geek:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was your uncle's FCBC chiobu okay with pre-marital sex ? :geek: :thumbsup:
My uncle haven't gone to the stage of sexual leelation for that KNN 1st few dates went fcbc at toa payoh the twin tower My uncle already felt uncomfortable having to dance sing with them :speechless: My uncle onlee at hold hand state and run road liao lah KNN she was a part time model verlee chio one My uncle always eyed on the cla KNN

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle haven't gone to the stage of sexual leelation for that KNN 1st few dates went fcbc at toa payoh the twin tower My uncle already felt uncomfortable having to dance sing with them :speechless: My uncle onlee at hold hand state and run road liao lah KNN
If your uncle didn't run road, your uncle would be giving 10% of his football winnings to the church now.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
If your uncle didn't run road, your uncle would be giving 10% of his football winnings to the church now.
My uncle had been to both FCBC and CHC with 2 different chiobu.
What My uncle discovered and felt like asking the chiobu (but endup didn't want to offend them) was when pastor Prince said during 1 of the sermon - One day as I was driving to....
My uncle was thinking wtf he can drive while you take mrt and give him money to buy car :confused: :eek: how would they have leesponded ?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
:eek: :confused:KNN my uncle will not be dis leespectful to any leeleegion KNN My uncle do believe there is god so he won't want to take any risk to offend any. What happen if the 1 he offended is the real one :eek::geek:
There is no god, the one(s) that organised religions worship and pray to. The one who punishes and rewards, who created the universe. That's all bullshit, made up by humans.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no god, the one(s) that organised religions worship and pray to. The one who punishes and rewards, who created the universe. That's all bullshit, made up by humans.
My uncle would leephrase that he do believe there is something big and magical and unnatural out there so he would just parked this feeling and believes of his as the mighty god :geek: or he could also use another term for that :o-o: