• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Tiagong gansiokbin last time married a divorcee

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
中华文化!就是欺人太甚!强者就是没赚钱没好处的事不做!自己不做别人做了还污蔑别人编故事!
污蔑别人做没好处的事是好大喜功!什么好事都能拿来抹黑的中华文化!

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
為善不欲人知
行善不落人後

I'm not in the 0.01% band of self-proclaimed Chinese exponents. But I learned this when I was a Primary 5 student in a low SES neighborhood school.

Maybe the difference is I don't read vertically, so I was able to grasp the meaning instantly.

However, the meaning only became clearer when I encountered the opposite, just as you need darkness to fully comprehend what light really is.

為善 as in do good to others is all about 成全別人,not 彰顯自己.

When you help others, don't make them feel indebted to you. This is why you don't advertise your good deeds.

There is a saying : "But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret."

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
images

SammyBoy 李白
Adapted from Louis Cha's novel: 玉女神經

話說從前 有隻精
千年修煉 成妖精
雌雄相吸 取其精
男人路過 被抽精

妖精尚長 粗話經
詛咒別人 滿腹經
偏偏想練 處女經
古墓絕學 玉女經

師父教訓 別神經
不是玉女 早已經
慾練心經 先來經
千年修行 早停經

乖乖做隻 好妖精
休要再吸 男人精
萬國一處 設備精
調養身心 療神經
Really power..

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
為善不欲人知
行善不落人後

I'm not in the 0.01% band of self-proclaimed Chinese exponents. But I learned this when I was a Primary 5 student in a low SES neighborhood school.

Maybe the difference is I don't read vertically, so I was able to grasp the meaning instantly.

However, the meaning only became clearer when I encountered the opposite, just as you need darkness to fully comprehend what light really is.

為善 as in do good to others is all about 成全別人,not 彰顯自己.

When you help others, don't make them feel indebted to you. This is why you don't advertise your good deeds.

There is a saying : "But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret."
What you say is sia suay fake Chinese culture 贱狗文化lor 做坏事可以骄傲做好事不可以骄傲。 why don’t reply me there? Because nothing to say to beat that? The fact is you do evil AND condone evil while you beat up people ME doing good deeds as if I am doing evil. No shit fake modesty poetry can cover up your evil hypocrisy. Yikes! Pui!

Ps again Angmoh do charity put name big big on school buildings whatever. Why so fake ? Do charity cannot tell? Because good excuse to not do charity. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What you say is sia suay fake Chinese culture 贱狗文化lor 做坏事可以骄傲做好事不可以骄傲。 why don’t reply me there? Because nothing to say to beat that? The fact is you do evil AND condone evil while you beat up people ME doing good deeds as if I am doing evil. No shit fake modesty poetry can cover up your evil hypocrisy. Yikes! Pui!

Ps again Angmoh do charity put name big big on school buildings whatever. Why so fake ? Do charity cannot tell? Because good excuse to not do charity. Pui!
Btw don’t be surprised people take charity until take you for granted. And @musclepower btw please don’t pretend don’t know I already said loud loud I didn’t contact this two persons at all means I didn’t let them know I do charity and yet you keep using this fake modesty shit to attack me. Why you sp proud to do evil and condone evil while you can’t stand people boasting about doing good deeds? Because you are an evil ingrate that take people that give give give to you for granted that’s why. 作恶多端,忘恩负义之人贱狗!呸!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's sibei satki. even that 老巫婆 siaolang no match for mister sammyboy 李白
You Hakka adulterer son of whore @SBFNews clone aka @AhMeng are always saying opposite of the truth when the fact is I beat up the dog until he dare not appear in my thread 贱狗文化做坏事可以骄傲!做好事不可以骄傲!

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last night on train passing through ulu areas in Thailand, internet not steady.

行善初衷 不為善
動機只為 賺取讚
小小幫助 功勞佔
虛偽之極 眾人嘆

公路救護 追車漢
明是救急 暗要賺
敲鑼打鼓 自己讚
假冒偽善 天在看

自吹自擂 成習慣
原形畢露 抱頭竄
心胸狹窄 遭窺探
事蹟敗露 揭我爛

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last night on train passing through ulu areas in Thailand, internet not steady.

行善初衷 不為善
動機只為 賺取讚
小小幫助 功勞佔
虛偽之極 眾人嘆

公路救護 追車漢
明是救急 暗要賺
敲鑼打鼓 自己讚
假冒偽善 天在看

自吹自擂 成習慣
原形畢露 抱頭竄
心胸狹窄 遭窺探
事蹟敗露 揭我爛
As usual you Cantonese dog lose already can just open dog mouth to twist gratefulness to asking for praise. Angmoh the best know what is called gratefulness and call people “immense benefactor” while you Chinese dog take take take benefits and not just no thank you but accused you communist or fraud or whatever your dog mouth like. Knnbccb What did you expose me? Don’t forget you dog are the one that is kena exposed by me. You said I 言行不一and I asked you to specify and you can’t. You are the one busted sia suay cantonese dog ownself don’t do charity but do evil and trample people doing good as if doing evil. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now the term "ambulance chaser" has a new meaning. :biggrin:
Please lah don’t watch china video and think everyone is after money. You sia suay cantonese dog accuse people based on nothing but your dog mouth is called expose me is it? I am still waiting for your answer what did I do that is 言行不一? and now what did I do that is called ambulance chaser? Keep pretending don’t know I didn’t contact the two that benefited from me means I didn’t benefit. So what ambulance chaser are you bully dog talking about? Btw when are you Cantonese dog going to swear to curse your family women to be 18 generations prostitutes if I am a virgin. You are so fucking sure in your cb poems that I am not virgin isn’t it? SWEAR NOW! Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please lah don’t watch china video and think everyone is after money. You sia suay cantonese dog accuse people based on nothing but your dog mouth is called expose me is it? I am still waiting for your answer what did I do that is 言行不一? and now what did I do that is called ambulance chaser? Keep pretending don’t know I didn’t contact the two that benefited from me means I didn’t benefit. So what ambulance chaser are you bully dog talking about? Btw when are you Cantonese dog going to swear to curse your family women to be 18 generations prostitutes if I am a virgin. You are so fucking sure in your cb poems that I am not virgin isn’t it? SWEAR NOW! Pui!
Btw @musclepower when I said I don’t know Chinese poems I mean those nice poems 唐诗 that I see Angmoh chap cheng kids reciting, not your sia suay so called Chinese poems with shit meaning shit words that are totally crap unlike 唐诗。 Go write like 唐诗then come and how lian on poems. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw @musclepower when I said I don’t know Chinese poems I mean those nice poems 唐诗 that I see Angmoh chap cheng kids reciting, not your sia suay so called Chinese poems with shit meaning shit words that are totally crap unlike 唐诗。 Go write like 唐诗then come and how lian on poems. Pui!
Oh ya i just recall you @musclepower said yourself you never even read Chinese books in vertical lines means you hardly read Chinese books when many, if not most, Chinese books are in vertical lines that you read from right to left and top to bottom. No wonder your Chinese poems like shit. Yikes! Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya i just recall you @musclepower said yourself you never even read Chinese books in vertical lines means you hardly read Chinese books when many, if not most, Chinese books are in vertical lines that you read from right to left and top to bottom. No wonder your Chinese poems like shit. Yikes! Pui!
Oh you @musclepower never see Chinese books before? Go library and see for yourself. No need money one. 小恩小惠thanks to taxpayers and big donor hokkien hero Tan Kah kee that donated alot to library. Remember to be grateful to tan Kah kee hor and don’t accuse people to be asking for praise when it’s you are evil ingrate. Pui!

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
小恩小惠 城府深
狂妄自比 陳嘉庚
靠張賤嘴 不作耕
妄想成名 面子撐

肖想貴人 一步登
瘌痢頭掀 人設蹦
惱羞成怒 粗口噴
貞潔之說 西陽升

小恩小惠 城府深
施恩望報 報紙登
身份不表 屬謊稱
網路一登 眾人瞠

言行不一 不必爭
說是一套 做不跟
皇帝新衣 被解分
話不多說 發神瘟

Last edited:

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
images (13).jpeg

:geek: