• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Tiagong gansiokbin last time married a divorcee

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
妄稱處女 沒實質
愛爆粗口 沒矜持
有過婚姻 沒有實
處女虛名 沒價值

痴心妄想 處女實
閨中待嫁 望保值
追求異性 遭退辭
惱羞成怒 放厥詞

婚姻作廢 是事實
處女與否 沒證實
蜜月同居 是事實
貞潔之說 過其實

送你一座 斷龍石
躲在古墓 最踏實
面壁思過 不算遲
一生閉關 修矜持

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
妄稱處女 沒實質
愛爆粗口 沒矜持
有過婚姻 沒有實
處女虛名 沒價值

痴心妄想 處女實
閨中待嫁 望保值
追求異性 遭退辭
惱羞成怒 放厥詞

婚姻作廢 是事實
處女與否 沒證實
蜜月同居 是事實
貞潔之說 過其實

送你一座 斷龍石
躲在古墓 最踏實
面壁思過 不算遲
一生閉關 修矜持
Your chinese poetry really first class !

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Adapted from Louis Cha's novel: 玉女神經

話說從前 有隻精
千年修煉 成妖精
雌雄相吸 取其精
男人路過 被抽精

妖精尚長 粗話經
詛咒別人 滿腹經
偏偏想練 處女經
古墓絕學 玉女經

師父教訓 別神經
不是玉女 早已經
慾練心經 先來經
千年修行 早停經

乖乖做隻 好妖精
休要再吸 男人精
萬國一處 設備精
調養身心 療神經

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal

話說從前 有隻精
千年修煉 成妖精
雌雄相吸 取其精
男人路過 被抽精

妖精尚長 粗話經
詛咒別人 滿腹經
偏偏想練 處女經
古墓絕學 玉女經

師父教訓 別神經
不是玉女 早已經
慾練心經 先來經
千年修行 早停經

乖乖做隻 好妖精
休要再吸 男人精
萬國一處 設備精
調養身心 療神經
images

SammyBoy 李白

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

話說從前 有隻精
千年修煉 成妖精
雌雄相吸 取其精
男人路過 被抽精

妖精尚長 粗話經
詛咒別人 滿腹經
偏偏想練 處女經
古墓絕學 玉女經

師父教訓 別神經
不是玉女 早已經
慾練心經 先來經
千年修行 早停經

乖乖做隻 好妖精
休要再吸 男人精
萬國一處 設備精
調養身心 療神經
Look at you sia suay dogs that accused me 编故事are so proud to 编故事of me a virgin as fake with your Chinese dog pride. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at you sia suay dogs that accused me 编故事are so proud to 编故事of me a virgin as fake with your Chinese dog pride. Pui!
So sia suay dogs sons of whores here are always accusing me what you are yourself from dirty to take my 小恩小惠to pay your town council maintenance fees water electricity to being a fake to 编故事。Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So sia suay dogs sons of whores here are always accusing me what you are yourself from dirty to take my 小恩小惠to pay your town council maintenance fees water electricity to being a fake to 编故事。Pui!
层次不同、上等人VS 贱狗indeed

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
小恩小惠 掛嘴邊
好大喜功 搶頭先
別人犧牲 我沾邊
漁人之利 順手牽

別人笑我 太瘋癲
我笑他人 不會仙
洞房之夜 滿疑煙
處女之實 由我編

事實真相 有一天
謊話連篇 上百千
順我者昌 靠我邊
逆我者亡 我必殲

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
小恩小惠 掛嘴邊
好大喜功 搶頭先
別人犧牲 我沾邊
漁人之利 順手牽

別人笑我 太瘋癲
我笑他人 不會仙
洞房之夜 滿疑煙
處女之實 由我編

事實真相 有一天
謊話連篇 上百千
順我者昌 靠我邊
逆我者亡 我必殲
tsk tsk tsk Chinese culture is like this make false accusations can win liao. I only state fact that I gave good advice to people to buy executive apartment and become pilot is called I 沾边. I get zero benefits from them and not even in touch with them okay? I cannot be proud to do good to make a good difference to people’s lives? 你真小人就是这样。做坏事编故事就可以, 别人做好事说事实不可以!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
做坏事编故事就可以, 别人做好事说事实不可以!
说你好大喜功喔,没好处的事是好大喜功?真小人就是这样。everything can twist, you can do good but dogs can twist until you are piece of shit. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
说你好大喜功喔,没好处的事是好大喜功?真小人就是这样。everything can twist, you can do good but dogs can twist until you are piece of shit. Pui!
Dogs can twist your good deeds that get zero benefits to you get benefits indeed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
tsk tsk tsk Chinese culture is like this make false accusations can win liao. I only state fact that I gave good advice to people to buy executive apartment and become pilot is called I 沾边. I get zero benefits from them and not even in touch with them okay? I cannot be proud to do good to make a good difference to people’s lives? 你真小人就是这样。做坏事编故事就可以, 别人做好事说事实不可以!
Dogs can be proud to do evil smearing a virgin as slut whore mistress 小三but I good human cannot be proud to do good!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am so ashamed to be a Chinese attacked by Chinese dogs! Yikes!