• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is a true GILF.

jw5

Loyal
41 Linda Hamilton
(American Actress Known for Her TV Series ‘Beauty and the Beast’ and ‘Terminator’ Film Series)

Linda Hamilton

Birthdate: September 26, 1956
Sun Sign: Libra
Birthplace: Salisbury, Maryland, United States

jw5

Loyal
42 Jennifer Grey
(American Actress Known for Her Film ‘Dirty Dancing’)

Jennifer Grey

Birthdate: March 26, 1960
Sun Sign: Aries
Birthplace: New York City, New York, United States
Height: 5'3" (160 cm)

jw5

Loyal
43 Rita Wilson
(Actress)

Rita Wilson

Birthdate: October 26, 1956
Sun Sign: Scorpio
Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, United States
Height: 5'8" (173 cm)

jw5

Loyal
44 Lea Thompson
(Actress Best Known for Her Roles in the 'Back to the Future' Film Trilogy & 'Howard the Duck')

Lea Thompson

Birthdate: May 31, 1961
Sun Sign: Gemini
Birthplace: Rochester, Minnesota, United States
Height: 5'3" (160 cm)

jw5

Loyal
45 Jane Lynch
(Actress, Comedian and Author Known for Her Role as ‘Sue Sylvester’ in the TV Series ‘Glee’)

Jane Lynch

Birthdate: July 14, 1960
Sun Sign: Cancer
Birthplace: Evergreen Park, Illinois, United States
Height: 6'0" (183 cm)

jw5

Loyal
46 Kathleen Turner
(Actress Who Has Provided the Voice of ‘Jessica Rabbit’ in the Animated Film ‘Who Framed Roger Rabbit’)

Kathleen Turner

Birthdate: June 19, 1954
Birthplace: Brampton, Ontario, Canada
Height: 5'8" (173 cm)

jw5

Loyal
47 Helen Hunt
(Actress and Director Known for Role as ‘Carol Connelly’ in the Film ‘As Good as It Gets’)

Helen Hunt

Birthdate: June 15, 1963
Birthplace: Culver City, California, United States
Height: 5'7" (170 cm)

jw5

Loyal
48 Vanessa Williams
(Singer)

Vanessa Williams

Birthdate: March 18, 1963
Sun Sign: Pisces
Birthplace: Bronx, New York, United States
Height: 5'6" (168 cm)

jw5

Loyal
49 Daryl Hannah
(Actress Best Known for Her Role in the Films: 'Kill Bill', 'Blade Runner' and 'Splash')

Daryl Hannah

Birthdate: December 3, 1960
Sun Sign: Sagittarius
Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois, United States
Height: 5'10" (178 cm)

jw5

Loyal
50 Maggie Baird
(Actress and Screenwriter Known for Her TV Series ‘Another World’)

Maggie Baird

Birthdate: March 30, 1959
Sun Sign: Aries
Birthplace: Fruita, Colorado, United States
Height: 5'4" (163 cm)

jw5

Loyal
51 Patricia Heaton
(Actress)

Patricia Heaton

Birthdate: March 4, 1958
Birthplace: Cleveland, Ohio, United States
Height: 5'2" (157 cm)

jw5

Loyal
52 Dana Delany
(Actress)

Dana Delany

Birthdate: March 13, 1956
Birthplace: New York, New York, United States

jw5

Loyal
53 Lauren Holly
(Actress)

Lauren Holly

Birthdate: October 28, 1963
Birthplace: Bristol, Pennsylvania, United States
Lauren Holly is best known for her award-winning performance as Maxine Stewart in Picket Fences and her Emmy-nominated role as Julie Chandler in All My Children. She initially gained fame with the Jim Carrey-starrer Dumb and Dumber. She and her father established the “A" Fund in her brother’s honor.

jw5

Loyal
54 Ming Na Wen
(Actress and Model Best Known for Voicing ‘Mulan’ in the Animated Film ‘Mulan’ and its Sequel)

Ming Na Wen

Birthdate: November 20, 1963
Birthplace: Coloane Island, Macau
Ming-Na Wen is best known as the voice of Fa Mulan in the Mulan animated film series and the video game Kingdom Hearts II. Fans also loved her as Melinda May in the series Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., as Dr. Jing-Mei "Deb" Chen in ER, and as Rachel Lu in Inconceivable.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 168900

Jane Seymour​

The critically-acclaimed actress got one of her first big roles as the psychic Bond girl Solitaire in the 007 film 'Live and Let Die' (1973).
https://www.perthnow.com.au/enterta...aving-more-wonderful-sex-than-ever-c-13271780

Former Bond girl says sex is better than ever in her 70s
Jane Seymour's having a great time at 72.
Jane Seymour's having a great time at 72. Credit: PerthNow
BANG - Entertainment News
Bang Showbiz
Jane Seymour is having “more wonderful and passionate” sex than ever at the age of 72.

The Live and Let Die actress - who has been married four times in the past - is currently dating John Zambetti and has found intimacy with him to be better than in her previous relationships because of the “trust” between them.

In an essay for Cosmopolitan’s Sex After 60 digital issue, she wrote: “Sex right now is more wonderful and passionate than anything I ever remember because it is built on trust, love, and experience.

“I now know myself and my body, and John has had his own experiences in his life -- it’s not like when you’re younger...

“The older I get, the more sex is built on emotional intimacy, on having shared the ups and downs of life with someone -- our feelings, our joys, our sadness, our mutual passions, and desire.”

Jane insisted getting older doesn’t mean a person’s sex life needs to “end”.

She wrote: “After 60, you come to realise that intimacy can also be self-serving...

“Sure, loving touch changes according to what abilities you have physically as you age, but it’s certainly not something you give up just because you’re a certain age. Your sex life doesn’t need to end at 60.

John Zambetti and Jane Seymour
John Zambetti and Jane Seymour Credit: BANG - Entertainment News
“At the end of the day, everyone is looking for something that puts blood into a certain area. When you can figure that out, well, you’re going to be a happy camper. (And bonus: You’re not going to get pregnant, right?)“

The Wedding Crashers star noted there is a “stigma” around sex and aging but she has realised that “life can only get better when you are open-minded and you listen to your body and to yourself.”

She added: “The crazy thing is, right now, I feel like I’m both experienced and 16 years old.

“I truly feel sex and intimacy is better at my age than it ever was before. I actually mean that. And it took being single after my marriages to learn that I don’t have to disappear for sex and romance to click.”

Jane wasn’t looking for love when she met John and she thinks that helped them find the “magic” between them.

She wrote: “When John and I first met, he was encountering me as someone who was happily alone, not eagerly looking. I was at my happiest, surrounded by friends and family...

“John was immediately exposed to who I really am. And so despite my active disinterest in romance at the time, he still appreciated me and the privilege it was to see my life. I let him be part of the gang.

“I never imagined until now that I could be unashamedly who I am without having to worry about what somebody else thinks - especially at 72 when everyone’s got baggage and sometimes the joints are not performing or my back is flaring or something mildly arthritic happens.

“But it’s important to have a sense of humour about all of that too, because it’s life.

“When people fit, they just fit. And when there is love and intimacy as well as a desire to find pleasure for your partner and pleasure for yourself and you can make that all happen in unison, it’s magic. Absolute magic, no matter what form it takes.”

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
55 Bridget Fonda
(Actress and Singer)

Bridget Fonda

Birthdate: January 27, 1964
Sun Sign: Aquarius
Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, United States
Bridget Fonda, daughter of Peter Fonda and niece of Jane Fonda, is best known for her Golden Globe-nominated performances in Scandal and No Ordinary Baby. The TV film In the Gloaming got her an Emmy nomination. Her other notable projects were Single White Female and Point of No Return.