• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

1.7m but 4 inch kkj can get amdl gf?

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Moi 47 but in good shape.

Many amdl cougar want me but i hiam. I want Amdl sweet young thing.

Recently in restaurant, 20 yrs plus amdl caught me beo her. She smile at me and tell her friends. All her friends turn around to beo me.

Jin pai seh

Btw i live in Germany
confirm chop you never been with an AM "syt"

They are anything but. Listen 5 minutes enough for me to run road.

AM Cougars will service you, but those syt is definitely not sweet. Total pain in the arse and unrealistic expectations. All derived from tiktok or some social media. Expect the guy to do everything and she just bitch and whine all day long.

Unless of course she fallen head over heels totally in love with you then you hosay liao, but that's rare. not just like you, but totally lost their mind obsessed over you.

I forgot to add that the only thing more painful to spend time with than AM syt is ATB syt. Lagi more pain in the ass.

Save yourself the trouble and the headache and enjoy what fate brings to you.

Last edited:

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your tongue must be very long ….

1699694335332.jpeg

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Moi 47 but in good shape. Many amdl cougar want me but i hiam. I want Amdl sweet young thing.
Recently in restaurant, 20 yrs plus amdl caught me beo her. She smile at me and tell her friends. All her friends turn around to beo me.
Jin pai seh Btw i live in Germany
Do you live in Germany or Fantasyland? LOL!

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you live in Germany or Fantasyland? LOL!
20231101_151110.jpg

I live in Germany, last week went lake nearby for hiking with a group.

I mean i do have AMDL Fk buddies, but they are milfs, cougars or single mothers.

I have regular sugar baby who is from poland.

But i want those 20s syt german students

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dunno why ang mo gal hiam chink but ok with niggers. chink gal hiam niggers and ah nehs. ang mo pussy are loose for chink dicks. ah nehs dicks is not as big as perceived. ang mo dicks big but soft for chink gals. so like a circle.....

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Moi 47 but in good shape.

Many amdl cougar want me but i hiam. I want Amdl sweet young thing.

Jin pai seh

Btw i live in Germany
Must be "thick"....if toothpick then jiu Mei ban fat ler
Screenshot_20231109_203706_Chrome.jpg

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
confirm chop you never been with an AM "syt"

They are anything but. Listen 5 minutes enough for me to run road.

AM Cougars will service you, but those syt is definitely not sweet. Total pain in the arse and unrealistic expectations. All derived from tiktok or some social media. Expect the guy to do everything and she just bitch and whine all day long.

Unless of course she fallen head over heels totally in love with you then you hosay liao, but that's rare. not just like you, but totally lost their mind obsessed over you.

I forgot to add that the only thing more painful to spend time with than AM syt is ATB syt. Lagi more pain in the ass.

Save yourself the trouble and the headache and enjoy what fate brings to you.
AmDL SYT will wear strap-on to service karcheng hole as well...TS can song song to jurong liao...gxgx

Conditions applies- Wallet must be Gao Gao

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dunno why ang mo gal hiam chink but ok with niggers.
you know what? I never found this to be true. But everybody around me said it was true. Who knows?

chink gal hiam niggers and ah nehs. ang mo pussy are loose for chink dicks. ah nehs dicks is not as big as perceived. ang mo dicks big but soft for chink gals. so like a circle.....
chink gal hiam everything. and ang mo pussy is not loose.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
you know what? I never found this to be true. But everybody around me said it was true. Who knows?

chink gal hiam everything. and ang mo pussy is not loose.
Really ang mo pussy not loose? I dunno leh. chink gal usually like chink cock. Ang mo eat virgra then their cock will be hard.