• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Reddit : My gf jerks off with a dildo of her ex's dick

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueOffMyChest/com...f_her_exs_dick/

My gf jerks off with a dildo of her ex's dick

I (30M) have been dating my gf (30F) for 2 years now. We met online and I thought we were very connected. We shared a lot emotionally and have had very, very deep conversations.

I don't want to get into the details of it too much - but long story short, I got curious about one of her dildos because it's different from the others. She only has a few toys and has expressly stated that she prefers clit stimulation over penetration when jerking off, so she has mostly ones that suck and don't go inside her.

Except one. It's like a five-inch dildo. I noticed when I come over, it's in her bed or on her sink from having been washed after use. It seems like she uses it a lot.

I brought up that she uses the dildo more than her sucky things, and she got really awkward. I pressed a little more and she admitted that it's a clone-a-willy of her ex.

They dated for five years and remained very close friends until she and I had been dating for a year. She cut off contact with him because she felt weird about having connections to him once we got more serious. I didn't ask her to do this.

She also offered to let me look through her phone, and I found no recent messages from him, and it seems like they hadn't sexted or anything for the year we'd been dating.

But still, she uses his dick to get off on. She said she just likes how it feels and she's used to using it, so she can make herself cum hard and fast.

I just don't really know how I feel about it all. I'm mostly confused because my dick is bigger and it seems like she likes it... I don't get it.

Update: My gf jerks off with a dildo of her ex's dick

Last week, I made a post about my gf and her dildo. It got an insane amount of attention, and I've gotten some DMs asking for an update, so here it is.

First, I want to clarify - I know that size doesn't matter. I was upset when I first posted, and my pettiness got the better of me.

So, my gf and I had the first conversation about the dildo before I had to be somewhere. I brought it up casually, and definitely didn't expect things to take the turn they did. I left, made the post on reddit to vent, and then mostly ignored my phone.

Once I checked it, I had texts from my girlfriend saying she was so sorry and that she hoped I'd return to her apartment to talk. Which I did once my obligation was over.

She explained that the dildo was an expensive custom order from a seller that is no longer in business. I called it a clone-a-willy, but it wasn't. She and her ex submitted measurements and pictures to a website or something. She said she didn't throw it away when they broke up because it was very expensive, but she also liked the material and firmness of the dildo. It would have been hard for her to replace.

I asked her why she kept it once we started dating, and she said that she no longer even thought of it as being her ex's dick, but rather just a very high quality dildo, and that she couldn't justify spending the money to replace it when she's penny pinching to save for a house.

But, when I asked her about it, she just kind of blurted it out because she'd been feeling a lot of guilt about it recently.

I asked her why she's been using it recently when she's expressly stated she likes clit toys better, and she said that when she jerks off, she often does prefer to use clit sucking toys, but because we've been having so much sex lately, it's put her in the mood to add penetration to the mix. A lot of the comments on my original post lead me to believe that this is common for women.

I asked her if she felt any emotional connection to the dildo, she was adamant that's not the case. A lot of people commented that she is/was cheating on me, and that's really not possible. Her ex moved away during the last year of their relationship, and they tried to do long distance. My gf explained that even though they were technically dating for that year, their romance fizzled and they were more just friends than a couple for a long time before they decided to end things.

I believe her. Not only because she and I have a lot of trust built up, but because she's a horrible liar. Her face gets bright red any time she tried to even fib.

I expressed to her that owning the dildo made me uncomfortable, and she completely understood. She apologized for having kept this from me, and we had a long, deep talk overall.

In the end, we decided to share the cost of a new dildo so that she could get rid of the old one.

I love her, she loves me, and breaking up over a dildo would be silly.

All in all, I learned a lot about female jerking off preferences, and that "jerking off" is apparently a weird phrase to use for women. Thanks for the perspectives, everyone.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
This redditor is daft. Fact that his gf is using a dildo means he's not satisfying her. None of mine needs one because I am more than enough.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can make a clone dildo meh ?

wah..............USA really awesome hor....................can 3-D print those Big Black Cocks then ? :eek:

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
now this is the sort of thread where you say

npnt
post-920694-1635140042.gif