• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

1.7m but 4 inch kkj can get amdl gf?

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Moi 47 but in good shape.

Many amdl cougar want me but i hiam. I want Amdl sweet young thing.

Recently in restaurant, 20 yrs plus amdl caught me beo her. She smile at me and tell her friends. All her friends turn around to beo me.

Jin pai seh

Btw i live in Germany

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Recently in restaurant, 20 yrs plus amdl caught me beo her. She smile at me and tell her friends. All her friends turn around to beo me.

Jin pai seh

Btw i live in Germany
Just find a woman with a 4-inch deep cheebye lor!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just find a woman with a 4-inch deep cheebye lor!
encountered a chiobu with only 3-inch deep cb. serious. couldn’t go in further. only half way up my dick. very shiok for charbor but frustrating and unsextisfying for me. had to be careful not to poke thru cervix into uterus. the mental care and concentration not to damage her cervix and uterus was sextremely sexhausting.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The amdl in pub told me " size does not matter" leh. They give me hope leh

I competing with orh lang duakee probably 6incher and also amdk...
Are u kidding me Orh Lang 6 incher? Most of them easily double your 4 incher...
Size does matter!

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
At 47 just enjoy yourself and the cougars around you also realize same thing how many more years beyond 50 does one have no one knows, just take all the fucks your can get or hook up with someone whose company you njoy. Peace

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Jin pai seh

Btw i live in Germany

Yes, thanks to the pervasive global influence of kpop, many of the more liberal-minded angmoh lasses want a yellowskin boyfriend. But you may not want them for various reasons. :wink:

By the way, do you live in the liberal urban shithole that is Berlin? If yes, just wear black clothes and go clubbing every week. You'll hit the jackpot very soon, if that's what you want. Even the homos might hit on you. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How do you measure? Do you actually use a ruler?

I am a man of culture and I measure it with these tools. Remember them from your science classes in school? :biggrin:

tool1.jpg

tool2.jpg

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
encountered a chiobu with only 3-inch deep cb. serious. couldn’t go in further. only half way up my dick. very shiok for charbor but frustrating and unsextisfying for me. had to be careful not to poke thru cervix into uterus. the mental care and concentration not to damage her cervix and uterus was sextremely sexhausting.
was she short? ethnicity? that's unusual.