• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is a true GILF.

jw5

Loyal
27 Allison Janney
(Actress)

Allison Janney

Birthdate: November 19, 1959
Sun Sign: Scorpio
Birthplace: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Height: 6'0" (183 cm)

jw5

Loyal
28 Gloria Estefan
(Latin Pop Singer Who Earned Worldwide Success With "Conga" in 1985)

Gloria Estefan

Birthdate: September 1, 1957
Sun Sign: Virgo
Birthplace: Havana, Cuba

jw5

Loyal
29 Paula Abdul
(Her Album 'Forever Your Girl' was One of The Most Successful Albums in 1988)

Paula Abdul

Birthdate: June 19, 1962
Sun Sign: Gemini
Birthplace: San Fernando, California, United States
Height: 5'0" (152 cm)

jw5

Loyal
30 Jennifer Jason Leigh
(Actress & Producer)

Jennifer Jason Leigh

Birthdate: February 5, 1962
Sun Sign: Aquarius
Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, United States
Height: 5'3" (160 cm)

jw5

Loyal
31 Annette Bening
(Actress)

Annette Bening

Birthdate: May 29, 1958
Sun Sign: Gemini
Birthplace: Topeka, Kansas, United States
Height: 5'7" (170 cm)

jw5

Loyal
32 Jennifer Tilly
(American-Canadian Actress Who is Known for Her Distinctive Voice and Comedic Timing)

Jennifer Tilly

Birthdate: September 16, 1958
Sun Sign: Virgo
Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, United States

jw5

Loyal
33 Demi Moore
(Actress)

Demi Moore

Birthdate: November 11, 1962
Sun Sign: Scorpio
Birthplace: Roswell, New Mexico, United States
Height: 5'5" (165 cm)

jw5

Loyal
34 Geena Davis
(Actress Known for Her Role in Films: 'The Accidental Tourist', 'Thelma & Louise' and 'The Fly')

Geena Davis

Birthdate: January 21, 1956
Birthplace: Wareham, Massachusetts, United States
Height: 6'0" (183 cm)

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just now saw this gilf on channel 5...
1_Carol-Vorderman-shows-off-curves-in-clinging-red-dress-after-spilling-fitness-secrets.jpg

Carol Volderman

Reactions: jw5

jw5

Loyal
35 Kim Cattrall
(British and Canadian Actress Known for Her Role as ‘Samantha Jones’ in the Series ‘Sex and the City’)

Kim Cattrall

Birthdate: August 21, 1956
Sun Sign: Leo
Birthplace: Liverpool, England, United Kingdom

jw5

Loyal
36 Rene Russo
(Actress and Model)

Rene Russo

Birthdate: February 17, 1954
Birthplace: Burbank, California, United States
Height: 5'8" (173 cm)

jw5

Loyal
37 Marie Osmond
(Singer, Actor, Television actor, Songwriter)

Marie Osmond

Birthdate: October 13, 1959
Sun Sign: Libra
Birthplace: Ogden
Height: 5'5" (165 cm)

jw5

Loyal
38 Melanie Griffith
(Actress and Producer Best Known for Her Romantic Comedy-Drama Film ‘Working Girl’)

Melanie Griffith

Birthdate: August 9, 1957
Sun Sign: Leo
Birthplace: New York, New York, United States
Height: 5'8" (173 cm)

Last edited:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
She not married.... any one wants?

Why Heather Graham never married or had children
Heather Graham and Jesse Metcalfe join Good Day DC to talk about their... more
View more related videos
Heather Graham is happy with her decision not to have any children.

In an interview with People magazine, the 53-year-old actress opened up about her choice and explained that having kids was not meant for her.

“I think we all have different paths,” she told the outlet. “You just have to embrace the one that you’re on. If, somehow, I had had kids, I’m sure that would’ve been cool. But at the moment, not having kids, I do feel free. And I get a lot of sleep. That is pretty great.”

The Drugstore Cowboy actress is aware that her decision is not commonly seen in society, but she stands behind it.

“I do feel like, as a woman, culturally, you’re not allowed to say, “I didn’t want to have kids.” Because it’s like, “What’s wrong with you?” she explained. “I think as a man, it’s like, ‘Oh yeah, cool, you didn’t want to have kids.”

“Now, women are getting more free to just make their own choices.”

A child-free Heather Graham: “A get a lot of sleep.” Picture: Sipa Press
“We all have different paths.” Picture: Getty
Graham, who has also never been married, believes, “If you’re meant to have kids, you have kids.” If not, she notes, “the universe gives you someone or something to nurture.”

Graham told the outlet that she is planning on turning Liane Moriarty’s book, “Hypnotist’s Love Story,” into a television show.

“I don’t feel that I’m missing anything,” she said. “I do sometimes feel like my projects are little kids; I have started to get more involved in producing and writing and directing.”

She continued, “It’s hard, but it’s super fulfilling. It’s really exciting to want to tell a story that you really care about.”

Even though the actress has always prioritised her career, she said that she does occasionally have regrets about decisions she’s made in the past.

“Sometimes I do wake up in the morning thinking about it, going, ‘Why didn’t you do that movie?’” Graham said. “I am embarrassed to even say [the name of] it, because it’s so dumb that I didn’t do it. But I believe that you’re on your path, and I’m grateful. I’m so happy that I got to be an actress.”

Graham circa 2010. Picture: Getty Images/AFP
Glammed-up in the comedy smash Austin Powers.
The Austin Powers star will be seen in an upcoming horror film, Oracle, which is in post-production.

Her latest project, On a Wing and a Prayer, was recently released on Amazon Prime Video.

Talking about how her mindset has shifted since she first started her acting career, Graham said she’s ready to make her work “secondary.”

“I was super ambitious as a younger person, but my most important goal is to enjoy my life,” she explained. “It’s so much more fulfilling than trying so hard to be somewhere in your career. Of course, I still am ambitious, but whenever I can really relax and get into a place of gratitude, then I feel like I really can enjoy all the good things in my life, which I have a lot.”

This story originally appeared on Fox News and is republished here with permission.

We recommend

Reactions: jw5

jw5

Loyal
She not married.... any one wants?

Why Heather Graham never married or had children
Heather Graham and Jesse Metcalfe join Good Day DC to talk about their... more
View more related videos
Heather Graham is happy with her decision not to have any children.

In an interview with People magazine, the 53-year-old actress opened up about her choice and explained that having kids was not meant for her.

“I think we all have different paths,” she told the outlet. “You just have to embrace the one that you’re on. If, somehow, I had had kids, I’m sure that would’ve been cool. But at the moment, not having kids, I do feel free. And I get a lot of sleep. That is pretty great.”

The Drugstore Cowboy actress is aware that her decision is not commonly seen in society, but she stands behind it.

“I do feel like, as a woman, culturally, you’re not allowed to say, “I didn’t want to have kids.” Because it’s like, “What’s wrong with you?” she explained. “I think as a man, it’s like, ‘Oh yeah, cool, you didn’t want to have kids.”

“Now, women are getting more free to just make their own choices.”

Graham, who has also never been married, believes, “If you’re meant to have kids, you have kids.” If not, she notes, “the universe gives you someone or something to nurture.”

Graham told the outlet that she is planning on turning Liane Moriarty’s book, “Hypnotist’s Love Story,” into a television show.

“I don’t feel that I’m missing anything,” she said. “I do sometimes feel like my projects are little kids; I have started to get more involved in producing and writing and directing.”

She continued, “It’s hard, but it’s super fulfilling. It’s really exciting to want to tell a story that you really care about.”

Even though the actress has always prioritised her career, she said that she does occasionally have regrets about decisions she’s made in the past.

“Sometimes I do wake up in the morning thinking about it, going, ‘Why didn’t you do that movie?’” Graham said. “I am embarrassed to even say [the name of] it, because it’s so dumb that I didn’t do it. But I believe that you’re on your path, and I’m grateful. I’m so happy that I got to be an actress.”

The Austin Powers star will be seen in an upcoming horror film, Oracle, which is in post-production.

Her latest project, On a Wing and a Prayer, was recently released on Amazon Prime Video.

Talking about how her mindset has shifted since she first started her acting career, Graham said she’s ready to make her work “secondary.”

“I was super ambitious as a younger person, but my most important goal is to enjoy my life,” she explained. “It’s so much more fulfilling than trying so hard to be somewhere in your career. Of course, I still am ambitious, but whenever I can really relax and get into a place of gratitude, then I feel like I really can enjoy all the good things in my life, which I have a lot.”

This story originally appeared on Fox News and is republished here with permission.

We recommend

She was a hottie in her heyday. :x3:

HeatherGrahamByDimitriSarantis2011.jpg

jw5

Loyal
39 Lorraine Bracco
(Best Known for Her Role as ‘Jennifer Melfi’ in the TV Series ‘The Sopranos’)

Lorraine Bracco

Birthdate: October 2, 1954
Sun Sign: Libra
Birthplace: Bay Ridge, New York, United States

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
40 Christie Brinkley
(Model, Actress, Businesswoman)

Christie Brinkley

Birthdate: February 2, 1954