• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is a true GILF.

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
That is her grandson btw.
1606979271027.png

1606979305757.png

1606979357981.png

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
The husband lah
Also based on leeal life experience when my uncle was about 35 he went out with 1 his old classmate same age but the masseur asked my uncle is that you dad (soon pa) KNN however as my uncle said before along the years he already catched up and look same age as that uncle or could be even older look (soon pa too) KNN look can overtake one KNN 1 thing is my uncle forgot to ask do u mean I look 20s he look 50s or i look 35 he look 60s lah KNN

Last edited: