• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is a true GILF.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heather Graham looks incredible at 54 in bikinki snaps
Heather, 54, showed off her flawless, bikini-clad figure while standing on the beach, relaxing in a luxurious pool, and leaning against a deck.

In the first photo, the Boogie Nights star soaked up the sun in a cream-coloured bathing suit as she walked along the shoreline.

Loaded: 0%
Heather Graham flaunts timeless beauty in multiple bikinis
Heather Graham has shown off her ageless beauty while...
See more
View more related videos
The plunging design of the top showed off an ample amount of cleavage and her tiny, string-tied bikini bottoms left little to the imagination.

Heather’s shoulder-length blonde hair matched perfectly with the beach’s golden sand and her toned physique was amplified by its bright sun.

The pics that followed captured the Austin Powers star wearing a different but equally revealing brown bikini.

In one photo, Heather stood knee-deep in a pool as she hid her eyes behind a pair of large, cat-eyed sunglasses.

In another, the Drugstore Cowboy star flaunted her enviable figure while positioned in profile.

She leaned onto the railing of a wooden deck and showed off the side of her butt in the swimsuit.

Heather Graham showed off her physique in her latest Instagram post. Picture from Instagram.
Heather Graham showed off her physique in her latest Instagram post. Picture from Instagram.
In the comment section, one fan wrote, “Suspended in time. Good on ya HG.”

“You are looking beautiful, Heather,” commented another.

A third commenter added, “Just Beautiful.”

“Looking absolutely fantastic,” a fourth fan remarked.

One amazed commenter asked, “You look the same as you did in Austin Powers 25yrs ago. how?”

A second person agreed, writing “She simply does not age. The most immortal beauty on the planet.”

“Do you ever age, Heather?” questioned another.

Meanwhile, last year Graham confessed that she is happy with her decision not to have any children.

In an interview with People magazine, the 53-year-old actress opened up about her choice and explained that having kids was not meant for her.

“I think we all have different paths,” she told the outlet. “You just have to embrace the one that you’re on. If, somehow, I had had kids, I’m sure that would’ve been cool. But at the moment, not having kids, I do feel free. And I get a lot of sleep. That is pretty great.”

The Drugstore Cowboy actress is aware that her decision is not commonly seen in society, but she stands behind it.

“I do feel like, as a woman, culturally, you’re not allowed to say, “I didn’t want to have kids.” Because it’s like, “What’s wrong with you?” she explained. “I think as a man, it’s like, ‘Oh yeah, cool, you didn’t want to have kids.”

“Now, women are getting more free to just make their own choices.”

This article originally appeared in The Sun US and was reproduced with permission

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heather Graham looks incredible at 54 in bikinki snaps
Heather, 54, showed off her flawless, bikini-clad figure while standing on the beach, relaxing in a luxurious pool, and leaning against a deck.

In the first photo, the Boogie Nights star soaked up the sun in a cream-coloured bathing suit as she walked along the shoreline.

Loaded: 0%
Heather Graham flaunts timeless beauty in multiple bikinis
Heather Graham has shown off her ageless beauty while...
See more
View more related videos
The plunging design of the top showed off an ample amount of cleavage and her tiny, string-tied bikini bottoms left little to the imagination.

Heather’s shoulder-length blonde hair matched perfectly with the beach’s golden sand and her toned physique was amplified by its bright sun.

The pics that followed captured the Austin Powers star wearing a different but equally revealing brown bikini.

In one photo, Heather stood knee-deep in a pool as she hid her eyes behind a pair of large, cat-eyed sunglasses.

In another, the Drugstore Cowboy star flaunted her enviable figure while positioned in profile.

She leaned onto the railing of a wooden deck and showed off the side of her butt in the swimsuit.

In the comment section, one fan wrote, “Suspended in time. Good on ya HG.”

“You are looking beautiful, Heather,” commented another.

A third commenter added, “Just Beautiful.”

“Looking absolutely fantastic,” a fourth fan remarked.

One amazed commenter asked, “You look the same as you did in Austin Powers 25yrs ago. how?”

A second person agreed, writing “She simply does not age. The most immortal beauty on the planet.”

“Do you ever age, Heather?” questioned another.

Meanwhile, last year Graham confessed that she is happy with her decision not to have any children.

In an interview with People magazine, the 53-year-old actress opened up about her choice and explained that having kids was not meant for her.

“I think we all have different paths,” she told the outlet. “You just have to embrace the one that you’re on. If, somehow, I had had kids, I’m sure that would’ve been cool. But at the moment, not having kids, I do feel free. And I get a lot of sleep. That is pretty great.”

The Drugstore Cowboy actress is aware that her decision is not commonly seen in society, but she stands behind it.

“I do feel like, as a woman, culturally, you’re not allowed to say, “I didn’t want to have kids.” Because it’s like, “What’s wrong with you?” she explained. “I think as a man, it’s like, ‘Oh yeah, cool, you didn’t want to have kids.”

“Now, women are getting more free to just make their own choices.”

This article originally appeared in The Sun US and was reproduced with permission

Attachments

• b532a9557c5978927387cf060e953cf3.jpeg
    b532a9557c5978927387cf060e953cf3.jpeg
    109.5 KB · Views: 22
Reactions: jw5