• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

These Are The Nicks I Believe Are Non-Partisan

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm not really concerned about partisan or non-partisan as long as that chap is interesting & informative.

Anyway I've noticed that cliques in internet forums tend to rise and fall together. If you're a very independent-minded person, I think you'd resist being associated too closely with a particular clique.

Note that this does not mean never taking sides or never expressing likes or dislikes.

Scroobal, kingrant, chaopappypoodle, JW5, elephanto, wwabbit, hasley02, zhihau, winnipegjets strike me as the more independent/non-partisan sorts.

Last edited:

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm not really concerned about partisan or non-partisan as long as that chap is interesting & informative.

Anyway I've noticed that cliques in internet forums tend to rise and fall together. If you're a very independent-minded person, I think you'd resist being associated too closely with a particular clique.

Note that this does not mean never taking sides or never expressing likes or dislikes.

Scroobal, kingrant, chaopappypoodle, JW5, elephanto, wwabbit, hasley02, zhihau, winnipegjets strike me as the more independent/non-partisan sorts.

QXD, Papsmearer, Rogue Trader, chuckyworld, Drifter

as well.

I won't agree 100% with you for all those names you mentioned as I have some reservations. Then again, it is not important as I think everyone agrees many members do have partiality towards those they can agree with. It is inevitable that there will be cliques formed.

The purpose of this thread is two-fold. As a response to another thread about the existence of "gangs" in SBF. The other is hoping it will enable us to understand each other better, making this forum less volatile.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have not join any gangs or Triads here.
No invitation from any gangs or cliques so far.
Was active in the sister forum previously till I received a PM one day asking me to come here look see look see.
Only gave my 2 baht worth and some ( not 100% accurate ) futbol predictions once in a while :p
Did suan / chark some forumers also got suan / chark by some forumers in return.
It's just cyberspace :smile:
Pii Ramseth ( rest his soul ) did dispense some valuable advice to me and corrected my Thai romanisation.
金龙兄 was a 江湖人物 , who has been around the block , he is the type who will fuck you in the face but not back stab you. Respect !
Pii joetys and Pii chonburifc has been most informative about life in LOS and it's happenings :wink:
So , any gangs or cliques in SBF wanna recruit me ?
:p

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Better to get from clinic. Lots of counterfeit in the market. Not worth taking the risk as damage could be fatal. If kena warded for treatment, seepay malu. More so if reported in the newspapers.

even fakes have sneaked into dispensaries and pharmacies.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahahahahaaa .... me no gangster but know many of these people, from Ang Soon Tong to Sio Gi Ho. Bo pien. Had to deal with them in the past which include arresting these chaps. But still became friends because never framed them. Always open road for them. That's why there is no place in S'pore I dare not visit. When I chiong KTV or HFJ, strangers come to my table to ask, tau ay, ho say bo? Out of 5, cannot remember 4 of them. Arrested too many in the past.

ever heard of "cabbage"(hokkien) of AST? if he still alive, should be at least 60+yo.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can be non-aligned like Tonychat and not contribute to this forum in any form or shape. One need not elaborate on alliances to those who have been here long enough. We have seen it imploding time and time again.

You judge a person by the quality of contribution to this forum. Contribution need not be high-brow. It can be light and it can be trivial but these though casual can be classy. There is also the ability to participate in a discussion whether on a high or low brow subject without being disruptive or being a nuisance.

Most people in this forum are collegial forum-wise. They understand that a forum such as this requires the following of some form of etiquette or ground rules. No different to conduct in a society, a community or country.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
any gangs or cliques in SBF wanna recruit me ?
First, be prepared to go through the rituals -and sip from shared blood droppings (like from kinana, spgplumbgal) :wink:

scroobal said:
Contribution need not be high-brow. It can be light and it can be trivial but these though casual can be classy. ...ability to participate in a discussion whether on a high or low brow subject without being disruptive or being a nuisance.
Fair dinkum. We all cut from diff cloth.

But my only caveat: Pre-judging a person based on his posts (contribution or otherwise) maybe off the mark. Either he's a keyboard warrior or cannot express himself well (language thing).

Thick Face Black Heart said:
not really concerned about partisan or non-partisan as long as that chap is interesting & informative. If you're a very independent-minded person
Right. Being objective can be dissected from aligning to diff camps:wink:

Last edited:

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can be non-aligned like Tonychat and not contribute to this forum in any form or shape. One need not elaborate on alliances to those who have been here long enough. We have seen it imploding time and time again.

You judge a person by the quality of contribution to this forum. Contribution need not be high-brow. It can be light and it can be trivial but these though casual can be classy. There is also the ability to participate in a discussion whether on a high or low brow subject without being disruptive or being a nuisance.

Most people in this forum are collegial forum-wise. They understand that a forum such as this requires the following of some form of etiquette or ground rules. No different to conduct in a society, a community or country.

Agree with you 100%

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
i also Non-Partisan, i fuck everyone that talk cock about science. A good example to fuck - GMS with his A level physics knowledge, and all the religious nuts in the religion forums.

BOW

Last edited: