• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

These Are The Nicks I Believe Are Non-Partisan

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Many non partisans here but they dont post much anyway.

Of course but this thread concerns the members who have been here for more than a year at least and can boast of at having minimum 1000 posts to their nicks. New members do not count as they are not familiar as yet.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes it is basically these 2 factors of health and shame that make me not buy this online if ever I want to buy.

"Number 2" products exist not only for these but other pharmaceutical products as well. From what I was told, China and India are the main culprits, playing host to many of these 'plants'. Very lucrative business. Almost on par with counterfeit cigs.

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is exactly what I said to erection2011.

Why I dislike cliques in a forum

I said they eventually start behaving like a triad

Back each other up and not receptive to criticism. They will always jump to defence of their own members out of friendship.

And yes u r right ... they only care abt each other n could not bother when newbies in trouble unjustly.

Imagine if everyday you log in but you only see one bunch of pals talking to each other n ignore u ... would u still feel like contributing to forum?

Already stated in the other thread that there are groups/cliques in SBF which is inevitable as members will gravitate to those they think sings the same tune as themselves, or they have met personally and know who they are talking to.

Nothing wrong in that except it isolates new members and these cliques totally ignore others who have been unjustly infracted because it is not their problem.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is exactly what I said to erection2011.

Why I dislike cliques in a forum
I said they eventually start behaving like a triad
Back each other up and not receptive to criticism. They will always jump to defence of their own members out of friendship.
And yes u r right ... they only care abt each other n could not bother when newbies in trouble unjustly.
Imagine if everyday you log in but you only see one bunch of pals talking to each other n ignore u ... would u still feel like contributing to forum?

Why are Sinkies so soft? Are you made of tofu?
Or have you lost the art of human relations?
It is not too difficult to make friends with people in existing "cliques"... you don't need to think 100% the same way... but you do need some level of sensibility and don't be a fake, otherwise you will end up like kopiuncle the cheebyekia.

Last edited:

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why are Sinkies so soft? Are you made of tofu?
Or have you lost the art of human relations?
It is not too difficult to make friends with people in existing "cliques"... you don't need to think 100% the same way... but you do need some level of sensibility and don't be a fake, otherwise you will end up like kopiuncle the cheebyekia.

I think it is not fair to compare OverTheCounter with kopiuncle. They are as different as day and night.

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
U want to engage him, just go to his blog, than pretend to ask him on his opinion of something. Confirm will get him to engage. Either that or do UFO talk

Lol but I am non-political except when I let off steam occasionally. If he believes in UFO's it is fine with me but not if he talks about aliens taking over the earth.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brother here also got no clique leh. I come here to speak and hear the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
Once a while TCSS just to relieve some steam.

Last edited:

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Brother here also got no clique leh. I come here to speak and hear the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Point is I am not so aware of you although I have read your posts. My apologies, and I will add you among those who has no cliques.