• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

These Are The Nicks I Believe Are Non-Partisan

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Being Dracula is on top of the heap, can suck chabor newbies at will. :p
You can also be spot on with footy bets hehehe:wink:

Not much charbor here leh :p
My futbol predictions sometimes also zhun lah :o
Like dat cannot go sun tan liao :( cannot bio bikini-clad women at the bitch , oops , beach
:biggrin:

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm not really concerned about partisan or non-partisan as long as that chap is interesting & informative.

Anyway I've noticed that cliques in internet forums tend to rise and fall together. If you're a very independent-minded person, I think you'd resist being associated too closely with a particular clique.

Note that this does not mean never taking sides or never expressing likes or dislikes.

Scroobal, kingrant, chaopappypoodle, JW5, elephanto, wwabbit, hasley02, zhihau, winnipegjets strike me as the more independent/non-partisan sorts.

I won't agree 100% with you for all those names you mentioned as I have some reservations. Then again, it is not important as I think everyone agrees many members do have partiality towards those they can agree with. It is inevitable that there will be cliques formed.

The purpose of this thread is two-fold. As a response to another thread about the existence of "gangs" in SBF. The other is hoping it will enable us to understand each other better, making this forum less volatile.

Need to bump this up just to clear the air.

Last edited:

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There is no such thing.

i agree....those who claim non partisan are the worst biased in their opininated views...hypocrites!!!

those intellectual giants are the biggest intellectual retards!!!.jw5 is lumpar one intellectual poetic cretin....thinks he is right but got damned lousy perception and always draws the wrong conclusion...how can he be non partisan..

the only non partisan intellectual here is ZIHAU!!! - THE UNDISPUTED GENTLEMAN never changed from the days of old...I salute him

The worst partisan and biased forummer is that TONYSHIT FELLA...the worst kind here in this forum. Stir him, irritate him, get him drunk and he start infracting people and then got himself banned!!!...hahhaa!!!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you see how intolerant these powerful, ferocious rabid dogs...can't take any criticism, zapped in darkness...and pulled ten of my teeth...cowards, hypocrites and cyberbullies...

not unexpected of thugs,hooligans and mobsters....an utter disgrace.....m e o w ...

what utter rubbish and garbages for the past two weeks...all the clones and cronies talking to themselves and talking cock!!!...nothing but upping and zapping people...newcomers are afraid to come in. people are afraid to voice ...this is tyranny of the reputation system....happy zapping you clowns!!!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hee hee if kopiuncle aka you can be call non partisan then your desker road whore of a mother can claim to be virgin.....hur hur hur

you are so intelligent and so smart
i admire your wonderful use of expletives
pathetically lacking in depth
better seek your resident poet jw5
before he goes to bed....

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you see how intolerant these powerful, ferocious rabid dogs...can't take any criticism, zapped in darkness...and pulled ten of my teeth...cowards, hypocrites and cyberbullies...

not unexpected of thugs,hooligans and mobsters....an utter disgrace.....m e o w ...

what utter rubbish and garbages for the past two weeks...all the clones and cronies talking to themselves and talking cock!!!...nothing but upping and zapping people...newcomers are afraid to come in. people are afraid to voice ...this is tyranny of the reputation system....happy zapping you clowns!!!

If you are really kopiuncle as everyone believe (I too think you are), those who zapped kopiuncle will zap you too. Why not post as kopiuncle so these members cannot zap you again? Carry on like this, you will be zapped until kingdom come, jialat jialat.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you are really kopiuncle as everyone believe (I too think you are), those who zapped kopiuncle will zap you too. Why not post as kopiuncle so these members cannot zap you again? Carry on like this, you will be zapped until kingdom come, jialat jialat.

these are the zombie zappers...you see for yourselves lor....zap zap zap...and more zap.....instead of discussing real issues...bread and butter issues like the " refusal to report for work", they talk about zapping this and zapping that...cloning this and cloning that...bloody clowns!!!

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS, imho the death knell is sounding on this thread (think you know why given spate of recent posts, a "comeback"?) :cool:

Last edited:

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
TS, imho the death knell is sounding on this thread (think you know why given spate of recent posts, a "comeback"?) :cool:

Like you said, the spate of new threads was the cause of it which bears the truth about partisanship.:rolleyes:

Last edited: