• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The pimp, the eunuch and the whore - A Sammyboy Alfresco Thriller

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let it go. This charade has gone on for far too long. I don't know what your problem is but I can tell you straight to your face that you're tilting at windmills.

Just apologise and move on. We all make mistakes. There is no shame in admitting. The capacity for forgiveness is always there.

Oh no no no! No apologies needed Leongsam. I was never offended in the first place. I merely continued with his game and have to instead thank him for the entertainment value provided.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Couple Of Points:

1. My apologies to you Boss Sam.

2. I am 100% certain of my assertions. :wink:

Is scroobal Mark Andrew? The answer is I don't know.

Is Goldendragon Mark Andrew?.. I can tell you NO with 101% certainty.

Is Charlie99 Mark Andrew? I can tell you NOT in this lifetime with 110% certainty.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Oh no no no! No apologies needed Leongsam. I was never offended in the first place. I merely continued with his game and have to instead thank him for the entertainment value provided.

You find it entertaining. I find it tragic. It is because we can't get along that the PAP romps home at every election.

jw5

Loyal
Charlie99 would also go into the Thailand thread and make remarks about the amount of food in the photographs and comment that he could not afford the price of the wine. For someone claiming to be living in Toronto, he would comment on the weather report in detail (which of course could be obtained online) far too often than a person really living there.

Then again, I do like Charlie99's persona and wished there were more like him. But I guess we have to take the good with the shit. :wink:

I trust your assessment of GD and charlie99 to be same person is correct based on my personal experience. I had no prior interaction with charlie99, a supposedly pleasant person, there was no reason for him to continue to make insinuations to attack me when I cursed the bullies to die and explode into a million pieces. Nobody will do that for friend too. Must be same person.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Is Charlie99 Mark Andrew? I can tell you NOT in this lifetime with 110% certainty.

And is Goldendragon Charlie99? 100000000% NO?

jw5

Loyal
Well, scroobal and Debonerman have left, and given their posting history and how much they harrassed others, it's unbelievable that they left because they were being harrassed. It must be that the person using these monikers felt embarrassed that his identity was revealed.

As for your other assertions, well, you are neither Burmese nor living in Bedok South either. :wink:

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Charlie99 would also go into the Thailand thread and make remarks about the amount of food in the photographs and comment that he could not afford the price of the wine. For someone claiming to be living in Toronto, he would comment on the weather report in detail (which of course could be obtained online) far too often than a person really living there.

Then again, I do like Charlie99's persona and wished there were more like him. But I guess we have to take the good with the shit. :wink:

I think charlie99 passion to talk about staff movements in SAF and police force to be impossible for a person who have left Singapore three decades ago as a young man. Possible if he left as a middle age or old man and living in his past but not possible for a young man who left to begin life and spent most part of life in another country to be so intrigued and in tune with all these trivials.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
For someone claiming to be living in Toronto, he would comment on the weather report in detail (which of course could be obtained online) far too often than a person really living there.

In response to your claim above. I did a search and Charlie99 actually registered via a Canadian IP address.

Now you either have to accuse me of lying with the above statement or you have to admit your conjecture was wrong.

The only way you can weasel your way out is to claim that Charlie Boy was detailed enough to use a Canadian VPN connection in order to maintain this clone charade.

You're getting so ridiculous that it is way past being funny or tragic. I honestly "don't know what to say".

jw5

Loyal
I don't think you are lying about the Canadian IP address. But it may not necessarily be registered by someone resident there. :wink:

In response to your claim above. I did a search and Charlie99 actually registered via a Canadian IP address.

Now you either have to accuse me of lying with the above statement or you have to admit your conjecture was wrong.

The only way you can weasel your way out is to claim that Charlie Boy was detailed enough to use a Canadian VPN connection in order to maintain this clone charade.

You're getting so ridiculous that it is way past being funny or tragic. I honestly "don't know what to say".

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The more you explain, the worse it gets. Let it be, Leongsam. Some things never change. Go relax yourself and listen to Tim McGraw.

jw5

Loyal
Absolutely agree and I am with you on this.

I think charlie99 passion to talk about staff movements in SAF and police force to be impossible for a person who have left Singapore three decades ago as a young man. Possible if he left as a middle age or old man and living in his past but not possible for a young man who left to begin life and spent most part of life in another country to be so intrigued and in tune with all these trivials.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
The more you explain, the worse it gets. Let it be, Leongsam. Some things never change. Go relax yourself and listen to Tim McGraw.

I'm just trying to establish just how far JW5 wants to paint himself into a corner.

It really saddens me. He used to be one of my favorite characters.. .helpful, generous and humorous. The transformation is frightening.

Never in my life have I seen so much hatred over such an extended period of time. Even the guy who accused me of fucking his wife (which was not true btw) is back on speaking terms with me.

jw5

Loyal
The middle part of your post really made my day. :p

But if you are saying that you know GoldenDragon's identity by reading PMs, that really saddens me too. :biggrin:

You might also want to consider whether you too have been manipulated by him. :wink:

I'm just trying to establish just how far JW5 wants to paint himself into a corner.

It really saddens me. He used to be one of my favorite characters.. .helpful, generous and humorous. The transformation is frightening.

Never in my life have I seen so much hatred over such an extended period of time. Even the guy who accused me of fucking his wife (which was not true btw) is back on speaking terms with me.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

As promised in my earlier post, no further comments from me on that moniker.