• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The pimp, the eunuch and the whore - A Sammyboy Alfresco Thriller

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?116496-Kopiuncle-power-of-articulation&p=2393972#post2393972
i posted somewhere that when that day comes (mark's obituary in the ST), and scroobal returns to this forum, what is he going to say?
On that momentous day, will scroobal "return" by starting a thread about Mark Andrew Yeo's obituary? :wink:

sammyboy.com/showthread.php?185696-Scroobal-Appreciation-Thread&p=1941533#post1941533
37.41% of cityspring infrastructure trust is controlled by temasek. and the representing director on the cit board from temasek is none other than ong beng teck. mark andrew is an independent director on the board, and also an executive council member of paris gallery llc in dubai. the dubai connection is very evident for those who are observant, as scroo slips on a few occasions posting about dubai. for scroo to be on the cit board and talking shit about temasek, hc, and the pm, it must be quite suicidal. perhaps there is a suicidal tendency on his part here. if this is true, i sincerely welcum him to join my foundation - bedok reservoir organization of suiciders (bros). he can join the jump-off-the-board committee as an off-board member. it's an extremely rewarding experience. :biggrin:
It is indeed an honor to have such high ranking member of the establishment in this forum. I welcome him with open arms and hope that more will come to the sammyboy fold.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm just trying to establish just how far JW5 wants to paint himself into a corner.

It really saddens me. He used to be one of my favorite characters.. .helpful, generous and humorous. The transformation is frightening.

Never in my life have I seen so much hatred over such an extended period of time. Even the guy who accused me of fucking his wife (which was not true btw) is back on speaking terms with me.

WAH Sam!!! please share this story!!!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's the point there's no story to tell. We were colleagues not lovers.

No i mean the part where he accused you and the ensuing drama that would have occured obviously after he made the accusation at you. How you flatly denied it and he wouldn't believe you and the violence afterwards (hopefully). :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
No i mean the part where he accused you and the ensuing drama that would have occured obviously after he made the accusation at you. How you flatly denied it and he wouldn't believe you and the violence afterwards (hopefully). :biggrin:
He confronted me in the car park of an orchard road hotel. I was there with his wife for a seminar. We were in a function room not a bedroom. Like jw5, he refused to accept the truth even with overwhelming evidence that absolutely nothing happened.

jw5

Loyal
I am refusing to accept that this story is true either, but would like to hear more if possible. :biggrin:

He confronted me in the car park of an orchard road hotel. I was there with his wife for a seminar. We were in a function room not a bedroom. Like jw5, he refused to accept the truth even with overwhelming evidence that absolutely nothing happened.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh so hopefully thread. Is this about boss Sam, his meddling nephew n his other gender samantha.?

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...my disagreements and fights with Scroobal, GD, TFBH were on records.....
I am the original doggie and my posts were guided by my doggie sense and simple common sense (which surprisingly is a rare attribute in SBF)....
there are a lot of idiots in this forum but none as stubborn....
how one can be 100% sure just by the evidence presented is beyond reasonable comprehension....
anyway the same idiot had accused me (kukubird58) of being Drifter clone and I know he was wrong.....this one 100%....
i post with neither fear nor favour....

jw5

Loyal
hahaha......... that was how Debonerman started too hahaha............... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

hahaha...my disagreements and fights with Scroobal, GD, TFBH were on records.....
I am the original doggie and my posts were guided by my doggie sense and simple common sense (which surprisingly is a rare attribute in SBF)....
there are a lot of idiots in this forum but none as stubborn....
how one can be 100% sure just by the evidence presented is beyond reasonable comprehension....
anyway the same idiot had accused me (kukubird58) of being Drifter clone and I know he was wrong.....this one 100%....
i post with neither fear nor favour....

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

so what occured later? I am willing to bet something physical took place aftewards in which you were at the receiving end hence not too keen on reliving the bad memories. :biggrin:

cuckoldoolittle

Alfrescian
Loyal
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• ?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdl9fvu4r30qs1.cloudfront.net%2F0a%2F01%2F097e1da04950a6d817cc80ad0f84%2Fwabbit.jpg
    ?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdl9fvu4r30qs1.cloudfront.net%2F0a%2F01%2F097e1da04950a6d817cc80ad0f84%2Fwabbit.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 425
  • Thats_all_Folks.jpg
    Thats_all_Folks.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 503