• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The pimp, the eunuch and the whore - A Sammyboy Alfresco Thriller

jw5

Loyal
Boss Sam, I don't believe you, but my apologies to you anyway. I will try to improve with lifelong learning. :wink:

GD, Charlie99, Scroobal DEFINITELY 100% NOT the same person. I happen to know exactly who GD and Charlie99 are. Trust me on this one.

You need to do some apologising. This has gone on for long enough and has already destroyed much of the useful interaction here.

As a result of all these feuds, I have zero motivation when it comes to running this place. It sucks up USD250 per month for absolutely no purpose.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not sure about rurouni, but I have always wanted scroobal here. However, monikers scroobal and Debonerman left on their own accord. :wink:

You mean you are not rurouni?
Haha for a self professed clone hunter you are very lame at this game.
I doubt that's anyone here that hates Scroobal mark Yeo etc etc the same as you.

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will try to improve with lifelong learning. :wink:
Me too! :wink:
I will also try to find more interesting old threads to revive, in order to educate ignorant people. :p
History has always been one of my favourite subjects. :o

jw5

Loyal
No, rurouni is not my clone.

I never wanted scroobal or Debonerman to leave. If their identity was revealed incorrectly, there's no reason why they would leave. If their identity was revealed correctly, they had the option to stay as well. No moniker was forced to leave. :wink:

I doubt that's anyone here that hates Scroobal mark Yeo etc etc the same as you.

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't worry, dear Narong. :smile:
I will bump at least one of your famous threads everyday for as long as I'm able to. :wink:
I will strive and persevere to ensure you receive your fair share of fame here at sammyboy.com :p
This is a free service, so you don't owe me anything. :smile:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Boss Sam, I don't believe you, but my apologies to you anyway. I will try to improve with lifelong learning. :wink:

Would the same person exchange dozens of PMs with himself on a monthly basis? Give me a fucking break. I run this place. I have access to everything in the database. I guard the info with my life.

Whether you believe me or not isn't the issue. The problem you are posing to me is that I have to read your diatribe almost daily directed against someone whom I know isn't the person you think he is.

The fact that you, a donor member, are trying to destroy what's left of the vibrant and helpful community that once existed here has left me bitter and resentful.

After 15 years I'm tired. I've really had enough.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What has disappointed me the most is that he's way off track. I know who you are from your exchanges with scroobal via PM and you are definitely not Mark Andrew whatever.

JW's behavior is my biggest disappointment in all my years running this damned place.

Yes boss. I PMed scroobal before he left, leaving him my full name and some other details in case I am needed. You can google my name and know what I am doing for a living too. And you would have also known that I PMed Charlie99 regularly and I am also supposed to be charlie99 and the latter scroobal. Amazing isnt it? I recall on several occasions when you pointed these facts out to jw5. But he die die refused to accept. I have no idea why. Maybe he doesnt trust you. If you had access to my exchanges with scroobal, you would also know my ID 10 years ago.

jw5

Loyal
Once again, so sorry. But I am definitely not trying to destroy anything and am 100% certain that my assertions are correct.

If you still don't understand or realise what is really going on here, then it's really too bad for me and the people who have been bullied and manipulated for years. As I said before, I'll try to improve. :wink:

Would the same person exchange dozens of PMs with himself on a monthly basis? Give me a fucking break. I run this place. I have access to everything in the database. I guard the info with my life.

Whether you believe me or not isn't the issue. The problem you are posing to me is that I have to read your diatribe almost daily directed against someone whom I know isn't the person you think he is.

The fact that you, a donor member, are trying to destroy what's left of the vibrant and helpful community that once existed here has left me bitter and resentful.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GD, Charlie99, Scroobal DEFINITELY 100% NOT the same person. I happen to know exactly who GD and Charlie99 are. Trust me on this one.

You need to do some apologising. This has gone on for long enough and has already destroyed much of the useful interaction here.

As a result of all these feuds, I have zero motivation when it comes to running this place. It sucks up USD250 per month for absolutely no purpose.

Good that you cleared all these up. I was waiting for you! Trust me, I wont be repeating what I did the past week or so. Through my exchanges with charlie99, you must be aware that we both are decent folks and I was the one who handled a part of his accommodation when he visited recently.

jw5

Loyal
Continuing to refute something when nobody is asserting anything will make you seem more idiotic and guilty. :wink:

Yes boss. I PMed scroobal before he left, leaving him my full name and some other details in case I am needed. You can google my name and know what I am doing for a living too. And you would have also known that I PMed Charlie99 regularly and I am also supposed to be charlie99 and the latter scroobal. Amazing isnt it? I recall on several occasions when you pointed these facts out to jw5. But he die die refused to accept. I have no idea why. Maybe he doesnt trust you. If you had access to my exchanges with scroobal, you would also know my ID 10 years ago.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Why he does not believe me is beyond my comprehension. Perhaps pride prevents him from admitting publicly that he is wrong but we are all just nicks here so I see no reason why that should be an issue.

If I wanted to I could install a hack that can read the content of all PMs. However I have never gone to that extent simply because I don't want to know the sordid details of what goes on behind the scenes.

However running a couple of queries on the database is enough for me to see the number of PMs each person has sent to another and your PMs to Charlie99 and Scroobal top the list on many occasions. On the other hand I can pretty much tell who the real clones are because there is not a single PM exchange between certain nicks. Nobody bothers to PM himself. Clones pretty much stand out like a sore thumb.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No worries Leongsam. You wont see me with threads or posts similar to the ones dished out recently. You have my word on that.

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?185696-Scroobal-Appreciation-Thread&p=1941533#post1941533
37.41% of cityspring infrastructure trust is controlled by temasek. and the representing director on the cit board from temasek is none other than ong beng teck. mark andrew is an independent director on the board, and also an executive council member of paris gallery llc in dubai. the dubai connection is very evident for those who are observant, as scroo slips on a few occasions posting about dubai. for scroo to be on the cit board and talking shit about temasek, hc, and the pm, it must be quite suicidal. perhaps there is a suicidal tendency on his part here. if this is true, i sincerely welcum him to join my foundation - bedok reservoir organization of suiciders (bros). he can join the jump-off-the-board committee as an off-board member. it's an extremely rewarding experience. :biggrin:
It is indeed an honor to have such high ranking member of the establishment in this forum. I welcome him with open arms and hope that more will come to the sammyboy fold.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Continuing to refute something when nobody is asserting anything will make you seem more idiotic and guilty. :wink:

Let it go. This charade has gone on for far too long. I don't know what your problem is but I can tell you straight to your face that you're tilting at windmills.

Just apologise and move on. We all make mistakes. There is no shame in admitting. The capacity for forgiveness is always there.

jw5

Loyal
Couple Of Points:

1. My apologies to you Boss Sam.

2. I am 100% certain of my assertions. :wink:

Let it go. This charade has gone on for far too long. I don't know what your problem is but I can tell you straight to your face that you're tilting at windmills.

Just apologise and move on. We all make mistakes. There is no shame in admitting. The capacity for forgiveness is always there.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why he does not believe me is beyond my comprehension. Perhaps pride prevents him from admitting publicly that he is wrong but we are all just nicks here so I see no reason why that should be an issue.

If I wanted to I could install a hack that can read the content of all PMs. However I have never gone to that extent simply because I don't want to know the sordid details of what goes on behind the scenes.

However running a couple of queries on the database is enough for me to see the number of PMs each person has sent to another and your PMs to Charlie99 and Scroobal top the list on many occasions. On the other hand I can pretty much tell who the real clones are because there is not a single PM exchange between certain nicks. Nobody bothers to PM himself. Clones pretty much stand out like a sore thumb.

Thanks Leongsam. And surely you know I have no other monikers here! Neither am I bothered who the clones are. Doesnt help in any ways. Fortunately for you, there are many who are positively contributing to your forum. Sadly, lots of great ones left this forum and I am referring to non-scroobal monikers. Imo the peak of this forum was when Ramseth was around.

Good day!

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
I can also assure everyone that lockliberal is not scroobal either. :wink:

jw5

Loyal
Couple Of Points:

1. There's no need to always have the last word. :rolleyes:

2. I am 100% certain of your identity. :wink:

Thanks Leongsam. And surely you know I have no other monikers here! Neither am I bothered who the clones are. Doesnt help in any ways. Fortunately for you, there are many who are positively contributing to your forum. Sadly, lots of great ones left this forum and I am referring to non-scroobal monikers. Imo the peak of this forum was when Ramseth was around.

Good day!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once again, so sorry. But I am definitely not trying to destroy anything and am 100% certain that my assertions are correct.

If you still don't understand or realise what is really going on here, then it's really too bad for me and the people who have been bullied and manipulated for years. As I said before, I'll try to improve. :wink:

Yes I trust your assessment of GD and charlie99 to be same person to be the correct one based on my personal experience. I had no prior interaction with charlie99, a supposedly pleasant person, there was no reason for him to continue to make insinuations to attack me when I cursed the bullies to die and explode into a million pieces. Nobody will do that for friend too. Must be same person.

Last edited: