• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The pimp, the eunuch and the whore - A Sammyboy Alfresco Thriller

jw5

Loyal
Aiyah Insecure Gay Bitch, she wants to know whether you prefer your face Pre-Botox or Post-Botox or Re-Botox. :wink:

Hong kan liao! Straits Times reporter wants to interview limpeh tomorrow at 12pm.

asked her why and she told me her boss wants to know just one thing. What is it? Bros, got simi ideas bo?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyah Insecure Gay Bitch, she wants to know whether you prefer your face Pre-Botox or Post-Botox or Re-Botox. :wink:

Possible. Let's hear from the rest first, ok bro jw5? That way i can better prepare to be a good rep for SBF. I m very kan chiong now lah.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Entity describes her flings with the sophistication of a teenager and shows them off like a sexual trophy. All this whilst holding on to the image of a corporate woman who has everything going for her. She has girlfriends to confide in and gossip with, she's well-versed in fashion and travel and all things cosmopolitan, her language and style of posting is feminine and she maintains an air of sexual tension. Everything is perfect and that is a big giveaway, except perhaps amongst unsuspecting gullible morons.

The perfect woman does exist. I am waiting for her to come online all my life.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The perfect woman does exist. I am waiting for her to come online all my life.

online interactions at a site like this are never 100% real life, thus it's therapeutic and entertaining to play our various roles, live our desired fantasies, and go with the flow. anybody who claims role players fall foolhardy and gullibly for such virtual reality is the true clueless moron. it's self-pwned harakiri of a character assassination attempt that backfires. :wink:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I also recommend a Sammyboy adventure series famous five.
JW5 and 3 others plus Chinese the dog.:biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
online interactions at a site like this are never 100% real life, thus it's therapeutic and entertaining to play our various roles, live our desired fantasies, and go with the flow. anybody who claims role players fall foolhardy and gullibly for such virtual reality is the true clueless moron. it's self-pwned harakiri of a character assassination attempt that backfires. :wink:

problem is, some people take it machiam life and death.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Those will take the forum too seriously inevitably reveal themselves as insecure and immature. This is just a place to chill, for crying out loud. This is not Parliament or the International Court of Justice.

There are many good discussions all the time, not necessarily on politics. Would be good if people would nuture and encourage these rather than go on a vindictive witch-hunt and spam the whole forum with alleged photographs of their enemy.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those will take the forum too seriously inevitably reveal themselves as insecure and immature. This is just a place to chill, for crying out loud. This is not Parliament or the International Court of Justice.

There are many good discussions all the time, not necessarily on politics. Would be good if people would nuture and encourage these rather than go on a vindictive witch-hunt and spam the whole forum with alleged photographs of their enemy.

Cannot agree more with your comments. Lots of talent here. With his poems, JW5 could have easily been THE POET of SBF.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Agree. But once bogged down with a hidden agenda, it is a different matter altogether.

What has disappointed me the most is that he's way off track. I know who you are from your exchanges with scroobal via PM and you are definitely not Mark Andrew whatever.

JW's behavior is my biggest disappointment in all my years running this damned place.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Sorry Boss Sam, I'll try to improve. :wink:

GD, Charlie99, Scroobal DEFINITELY 100% NOT the same person. I happen to know exactly who GD and Charlie99 are. Trust me on this one.

You need to do some apologising. This has gone on for long enough and has already destroyed much of the useful interaction here.

As a result of all these feuds, I have zero motivation when it comes to running this place. It sucks up USD250 per month for absolutely no purpose.