• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The pimp, the eunuch and the whore - A Sammyboy Alfresco Thriller

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am rurouni come and catch me
This is my favourite song from the anime:

[video=youtube;CXrGG36bnKo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXrGG36bnKo[/video]
("Namida wa shitte iru", meaning "Tears are something I know")

Anyone who is curious/interested in the anime (first broadcast in Japan during the late 1990s), which is based on the manga:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Rurouni_Kenshin#Anime_series
wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Rurouni_Kenshin_episodes
can watch all 95 episodes (with English subtitles) for free from this website:
kissanime.to/Anime/Rurouni-Kenshin

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Once again, so sorry. But I am definitely not trying to destroy anything and am 100% certain that my assertions are correct.

If you still don't understand or realise what is really going on here, then it's really too bad for me and the people who have been bullied and manipulated for years. As I said before, I'll try to improve. :wink:

you have totally gone full retard, and unfortunately for that kind of "deep end" or black hole condition, there's no redemption, recovery or improvement. any improvement will only lead you deeper in the hole of no return.

image.jpg

jw5

Loyal
I am still certain of what I know but will say it less. Will now focus more on combating bullying, including the bandwagon type. :wink:

As for you, what you need is more white hair. More white hair will help a moron like you look a lot smarter than you are. :wink:

you have totally gone full retard, and unfortunately for that kind of "deep end" or black hole condition, there's no redemption, recovery or improvement. any improvement will only lead you deeper in the hole of no return.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am still certain of what I know but will say it less. Will now focus more on combating bullying, including the bandwagon type. :wink:

As for you, what you need is more white hair. More white hair will help a moron like you look a lot smarter than you are. :wink:

all my hair is now platinum, a milestone in moron development. and i share a room in bedok, soon to be evicted. will need to mend relations with ginfreely to get back into her panties, oops i mean, room.

jw5

Loyal
Well anyway, you decide if you want to continue with the bandwagon bullying and derogatory name calling. :wink:

all my hair is now platinum, a milestone in moron development. and i share a room in bedok, soon to be evicted. will need to mend relations with ginfreely to get back into her panties, oops i mean, room.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey it is not funny OK bastard PM manipulator. Shameless LIAR!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well anyway, you decide if you want to continue with the bandwagon bullying and derogatory name calling. :wink:

He is not a bandwagon bully to me but a manipulative bully in the same league as Sinkie and virus, semaj2357 etc since day one.

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
Charlie99 would also go into the Thailand thread and make remarks about the amount of food in the photographs and comment that he could not afford the price of the wine. For someone claiming to be living in Toronto, he would comment on the weather report in detail (which of course could be obtained online) far too often than a person really living there.
I'd like to re-post this post of mine from last week for those who have not seen it before:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?225277-Stay-healthy-GoldenDragon&p=2389284#post2389284
I discovered this from nearly six years ago:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?64664-I-am-getting-married-in-3-weeks-time
I was always different. I knew that when I took the bus to school each morning. The journey was long and I had the attention span of a housefly. Rather than die of boredom, I decided on Chess. A chess book to keep me occupied on those long and deary journeys. I had the smarts but not the discipline. I read the book in every journey and naturally became good at it. Mr Lau told me that I will live by my wits and my chess and he was right.

I also realised that it was not only chess that I liked. It was also mature women and I was only in my teens. It consumed me and both of these would take me around the world and back.

I did not make it to NUS but I made sure that I attended the hops and if you attended the hops during my time, I was the chap who made mooning a vocation until someone told me that I had the whitest ass of any kind. I was mad and I stopped mooning but the relationship with mature women would be my passion and I liked them white. My elder siblings realised that I had to receive tertiary education but I resisted. I only agreed when a mother of my school mate told his friends that I was pursuing her with flowers by attempting to woo her when the kids were attending Uni. Well she was separated and I was young and available.

To Toronto I went, the home of the more matured and white women. I enrolled diligently but it was never to last. Can you beat this, I eloped with the lecturer and we picked a cave and lived the hedonistic life butt naked. I told you I was different. That lasted for 2 weeks and my lack of attention span kicked in again. More white and matured women and life was a breeze. They paid and I played including chess. A habit was forming and I could not help myself.

I was called back home but Singapore had opened its door and liberally welcomed all and sundry. It meant more white and matured women right at home. It was the same - chess and women.

I am sure it was love and to think of it, it was always love and with every woman. So I got married and we became a family with a kid. But habit is nothing but more of the same. It was a comfortable life. And we were in Wales. My roving eyes and my chess continued to rule. The family came to an end. It was one too many chances.

Then something happened, the desire to return home. Quick search of the memory and two came to mind. I called the first but there was no pick-up. I called the second and bingo, the game was on. I did my usual routine and it worked. I got more mileage from that bike than all I could have dreamed.

Will it last? More like, can I kick a habit? I don't think so. I never held a job, never was tied down and never could explain why I was like that. How long it will last, I will not know. I began to realise that the neighbourhood that I was going to live in has a lot of white matured women and there was also the future mother in law. Its going to be hell. Then again life is sweet.

I was always different.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
so what occured later? I am willing to bet something physical took place aftewards in which you were at the receiving end hence not too keen on reliving the bad memories. :biggrin:

No it wasn't physical. It was threats about how he was going to destroy my career because he knew people in the industry etc.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
please add me to your signature, darling. it will be an honor. thanks!

Only a lowlife will think it is an honour to be in a manipulative bully list. No wonder no qualms to amend my PM to skew others' perception of reality.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only a lowlife will think it is an honour to be a bully. No wonder no qualms to amend people's PM to skew perception of reality.

i did not alter or amend your pm. i only truncated it, as the last part was about you gushing and fawning over laksaboy's messages as though you're stalking him. he must have freaked out and left in a hurry, and most likely never to return. :eek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
i did not alter or amend your pm. i only truncated it, as the last part was about you gushing and fawning over laksaboy's messages as though you're stalking him. he must have freaked out and left in a hurry, and most likely never to return. :eek:

Hey lowlife, stop lying and making wild allegations of me! You didn't show the vital last sentence means you are amending my PM. And the last sentence is vital to explain I talked to laksaboy on anti PAP stuff only as I like his views. Yet you cut it to amend my PM to suit your malicious lies about me. So unethical and unscrupulous to skew perception of reality by selective quoting of PM to make it appear as if it is the full PM when the last vital sentence has been truncated!

And now you are shamelessly making more wild allegations that laksaboy leaving this forum is due to me. When did you post this PM in the forum? Two days ago. When did laksaboy last appear in the forum? Months ago. So what has it got to do with me? Liar! Btw I know sometime ago there was a thread title about laksaboy leaving but I didnt even bother to read. This proves that i am not stalking him at all. Don't MALIGN me to be stalking him. I like a person's views and if he come here to post then I just read. If he don't come here to post, so be it. There is no need for me to stalk anyone. But I don't deny I like his views on anti PAP stuff and reply to his postings. Like that also want to spew lies about me, really lowlife! Pui!

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I have always viewed the forum as stage where drama scenes are played out by actors some of whom play multiple roles.

For too many people it obviously became part and parcel of real life. :rolleyes: