• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Champions League predictions :

Chelsea - 3/4 and over 2 3/4 ( BIG BIG BET )
CSKA Moscow + 2 1/2 and under 3 3/4

Chok dee !

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chelsea Chelsea, Chelsea Chelsea
We're gonna make this a Blue Day

---------------------------------------
we are through.:biggrin:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i went in too.Will update you here or PM bro. Kena bloody flu for 2 days after the weekend. :(. Hope you dun kena too.

Din know you followed football. I used to in the 70s ....more ecently followed Wenger's teams.
take care bro, recently raining season, weather cold.
football is also part of my leisure.:biggrin:

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal
GD lose big big or not? at the Chelsea game? LOL

Knn.... why lose 4-1? sigh.....

Chelsea's old guards saved the day. Napoli always stretches their key players for near 90 mins in important games. They don't have a vast squad to choose from. Chilean youngster Vargas is still new and on loan Pandev from Inter is not first choice. How to go on like that having to cope with domestic and European fixtures without fatigue? Mazzarri made a mistake by not bringing on their reserve defender Fernandez, the one that scored two goals against Bayern Munich. Anyway thank you Napoli for making this tournament interesting by playing attacking football. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Means you lose money lah, whahahahaha, orbi good. Dun say lose money but Chelsea got through is worth it hor, LOL

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal

You Chelsea fan for how long liao?

Let me guess.... since 2004? :wink:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ya it was Mourinho year but why 'since 2004'?:confused:

we will lose.:(

Seriously, dunno why have Chelsea fan? They dun play good football, the only time I find Chelsea strongest was during Ballack era, the year where they lost to Man U at Champion final. Other than that, they sucks

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I think you should worry about tonight's game on how to beat Bilbao at home who have lost only two home games this season in all competitions. And both defeats were to Spanish clubs. :biggrin:

Athletic Bilbao - Manchester United Preview: Hosts looking to secure first European quarter-final in 35 years

The Basque side will welcome back all of their main stars as they look to build on a sensational victory in Manchester to progress to the next stage of the Europa League

Manchester United defender Chris Smalling may miss the second-leg after having to withdraw from the first game with a head injury that he had received during international duty with England.

Sir Alex Ferguson will be able to call upon the services of midfielders Tom Cleverley and Antonio Valencia who have both returned from injury. Nani and Phil Jones have however not travelled to Spain.

------------------------------------------------------

93259_thumb.jpg

Athletic Bilbao's Llorente passed fit for Manchester United clash
The Spanish club have received a timely boost ahead of their crucial continental match as the in-form striker has been given the green light to feature against the Red Devils

169380_thumb.jpg

Sir Alex Ferguson admits Berbatov likely to leave Manchester United
The Bulgarian has struggled for first-team football this season despite winning the Premier League's golden boot last term as the Red Devils were crowned champions

155244_thumb.jpg

Rio Ferdinand set to start in Manchester United's crucial Europa League tie against Athletic Bilbao
Flu prevented Phil Jones from travelling with the squad, while Chris Smalling is only fit enough to make the bench, so the experienced centre-back will come in at San Mames

115463_thumb.jpg

Valencia named in Manchester United's Europa League 20-man squad for Athletic Bilbao tie
The Ecuador international has been sidelined with a hamstring injury picked up in the win against Ajax, but has been named in the squad to travel to Spain

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seriously, dunno why have Chelsea fan? They dun play good football, the only time I find Chelsea strongest was during Ballack era, the year where they lost to Man U at Champion final. Other than that, they sucks
define good football.:biggrin:
was playing attacking football with weak defence
later become ugly and effective football
now no idea.LOL:biggrin:

Last edited:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Machine : Type Z blue platform

Colored ball : Dark green

Group 1 prize : $662,113.00 to be shared

Group 2 prize : $260,832.00 to be shared

Group 3 prize : $260,832.00 to be shared

Group 4 prize : $260,832.00 to be shared

Group 5 prize : $30.00 each

Group 6 prize : $20.00 each

02 - 08 - 15 - 21 - 27 - 35

Additional

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
define good football.:biggrin:
was playing attacking football with weak defence
later become ugly and effective football
now no idea.LOL:biggrin:
Man_Utd_vs_Chelsea_2008-05-21.svg

This is 2008 Chelsea team, though I'm a Man U fan, i feel Chelsea deserve to win that year Champion Final, everytime Ballack holds the ball, they will push through the middle, very effective that time, I was sweating man.... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is 2008 Chelsea team, though I'm a Man U fan, i feel Chelsea deserve to win that year Champion Final, everytime Ballack holds the ball, they will push through the middle, very effective that time, I was sweating man.... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Tio lah! Chelsea 2008 was better! Months ago i also said that Man U of 2008 was better! Maybe because of the presence of arrogant CR7 and VDS. :biggrin:

162265hp2.jpg

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tio lah! Chelsea 2008 was better! Months ago i also said that Man U of 2008 is better! Maybe because of the presence of arrogant CR7 and VDS. :biggrin:
Strongest Man U.... mmmm..... to me is the 1994 team,

Striker - Hughes or Cole
Wings - Kanchelski on the right wing, Giggs on the left wing
Midfield - Cantona, Paul Ince and Keane
Defenders - Bruce, Pallister, Dennis, Erwin and David May
Goalkeeper - Schmeichel

Rising stars - Beckham, Nevilles, Butt, Scholes.......

This is my fav Man U team, the 1994 season :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Y-Jy61n8v-0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

See 31:11, see how fast Kanchelski and Giggs counters, from corner to the goal, less than15 seconds

Last edited: