• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: ELC , BPL , Serie A , La Liga and Bundesliga predictions

The Strongest got thrashed 5-0. Funny right? :biggrin:

15764035712117dea5e94e4ab675dc6e437184fd.jpg

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Catch him in action again, the play maker and key man for CSKA.

169057_thumb.jpg

CSKA offer Honda 50% pay rise to extend deal beyond 2013 - report
Although the Samurai Blue star has long hoped to play in Italy, his current club is willing to offer a nearly £1 million pay raise in order to keep him in Moscow

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This game may be tricky. Almost every punter including myself are expecting RM to win comfortably but i hope that you won't go and sell car, sell house to humtum on this match.

I don't have the lumpar to humtum on one match. My betting pattern is to spread it across many matches. Suicidal. Btw, before sell house and/or car, I reckon will sell kidney first. Any buyers?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I hope English clubs quan jun fu mo, lol

Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
i went in too.Will update you here or PM bro. Kena bloody flu for 2 days after the weekend. :(. Hope you dun kena too.

Din know you followed football. I used to in the 70s ....more ecently followed Wenger's teams.

roger bro.

Last edited: