• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tititata tititata but this will be the outcome ok? :biggrin:

12427345310.jpg

callmebad

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seems like the new generation or the younger group of soccer players are not that good and this is affecting the performance of some teams such as MU, Arsenal, or maybe Chelsea. As you can see MU have to keep the old guards like Ryan Giggs, Scholes and Arsenal have to call back Thiere Henry. If this is not rectified, the standard of British soccer will go down the way of Singapore team

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seems like the new generation or the younger group of soccer players are not that good and this is affecting the performance of some teams such as MU, Arsenal, or maybe Chelsea. As you can see MU have to keep the old guards like Ryan Giggs, Scholes and Arsenal have to call back Thiere Henry. If this is not rectified, the standard of British soccer will go down the way of Singapore team

You are another link monkey. You tititata here tititata there but eventual winners will either be Barcelona or Real Madird. Bayern Munich? They can wait next season. :biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree..... blinded by $$$, they dun have that strong passion for soccer anymore, think the last batch is Rooney, the rest really can fuck off liao

Last edited:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is 2008 Chelsea team, though I'm a Man U fan, i feel Chelsea deserve to win that year Champion Final, everytime Ballack holds the ball, they will push through the middle, very effective that time, I was sweating man.... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
yes tat era was effective, usually soak and strike, park the bus.
mid can hold ball well and push. makelele act as a 5th defender and breaking oppo attack.
but not beautiful attacking football lor.:biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes tat era was effective, usually soak and strike, park the bus.
mid can hold ball well and push. makelele act as a 5th defender and breaking oppo attack.
but not beautiful attacking football lor.:biggrin:
Thats why I said that year was Chelsea strongest, I never say beautiful attacking football, LOL

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the tactic is similar when Mancity whacked Manutd this season.:biggrin:
No lah, that match was madness, Man U players lost the plot, 2-3 goals down, 1 player sent off, still want to attack, fucking stupid. That match, Man city wasnt playing well, Man U players dumbfucks, LOL

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
manutd kana contained.LOL:biggrin:
yesterday old guards saved the day but tonite the old guards...:*:

Last edited: