• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucking hate the Scousers fans that time, more arrogant than the current Man U fans

Alamaking really loyal
manchester-united-dog-shirts-97-p.jpg
:biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stuttgart, makan Porto, Zenit, Spurs, Everton, Man U, Newcastle, AC, Juve, Getaffe, Granada and Benfica. Pang WBA, Fulham, Barca and BM.

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stuttgart, makan Porto, Zenit, Spurs, Everton, Man U, Newcastle, AC, Juve, Getaffe, Granada and Benfica. Pang WBA, Fulham, Barca and BM.

Kelong king Juve can keep drawing their games because they prefer to remain unbeaten than winning the Scudetto. :biggrin:

Barcelona to level or win a scrappy 0-1.

Monchengladbach game to level.

Bayern Munich won't be able to repeat last weeks heroics again.

<embed src="http://www.clocklink.com/clocks/5005-green.swf?TimeZone=GMT0800&" width="180" height="60" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

Manchester City 3 - 2 Sporting Lisbon

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/D3jNzURc084?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Athletic Bilbao 2 - 1 Manchester United

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WjpwXF1M0FA?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Benfica has a good chance of beating Chelsea and David Luiz will be playing against his old club. Those who underestimate the Portuguese leaders will be in for a surprise. :biggrin:

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ferguson and Mancini join Wenger in hospital to treat European heartbreak

Mar 16, 2012 12:45:00 PM

15778261ae43ad7c9c716afbcba61172481074e2.jpg

Following Arsenal's valiant, yet unsuccessful, efforts to defeat AC Milan against the odds in the Champions League round of 16 last week and Chelsea's heroics against Napoli on Wednesday, the onus was firmly placed upon both Manchester clubs a day later to make similarly impressive comebacks, albeit in the Europa League.

However, it was not to be as United were alarmingly outclassed by Athletic Bilbao, crumbling to a 5-3 aggregate defeat at the San Mames, while City did not fare much better despite beating Sporting Lisbon 3-2 on the night. Furthermore, both Fergie and Mancini will now be consigned to joining Arsene Wenger in commiserating their European exits, rather than Roberto Di Matteo, basking his glory.

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Milan facing Barca, Ibrahimovic facing old club, Barca to win man.... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

170998_thumb.jpg

Barcelona coach Guardiola wants to avoid AC Milan in Champions League quarter-finals
The two clubs were paired together in the group stages, with Barca only managing a draw at home to the Rossoneri before defeating the Italians 3-2 in an epic tussle at San Siro

jw5

Loyal

Benfica has a good chance of beating Chelsea and David Luiz will be playing against his old club. Those who underestimate the Portuguese leaders will be in for a surprise. :biggrin:

Don't forget Ramires too.
There's still a chance that Chelski will meet Real and the special one in the final. :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Ehh Raiders, got PRC mei mei to intro or not? I want petite 1

Nowadays PRC chicks getting more and more cautious. I guess there are too many sinkie men fucking them foc and taking them for a ride. Now they have become smarter. To fish on the Internet is getting a lot more difficult. Therefore I'm expanding my operations to factories. Don't be surprise that you can find gems in factories. I once knew a girl from Internet and she was working in a factory in Tuas. First time go out with her, I made her suck my cock at her life landing. 2nd time go out, go to Chinese garden, I fingered her at the pagoda, wah, kan si Lang wet. The whole undie was super soaked. 3rd meeting I finished her off at hotel 81. :biggrin: