• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Mayfair - Ginfreely whorehouse in the West reveal exclusive

Is Ginfreely's whore den in Mayfair Jurong East?

• YES - look at her overdrive reaction. lol

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • YES - thanks for the tip off! Jw5. lol

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • YES - 2023 you will see that slut in Chinese Garden

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jeremy Quek is obviously out to kill me just added poll highlighting when I move back to my condo and dismiss his doxxing crimes as my overreaction. Obviously this Malaysian criminal syndicate cock sucker thinks that the forum people are stupid to believe him.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jeremy Quek is obviously out to kill me just added poll highlighting when I move back to my condo and dismiss his doxxing crimes as my overreaction. Obviously this Malaysian criminal syndicate cock sucker thinks that the forum people are stupid to believe him.
Jeremy Quek you are doing violence onto me don’t pretend don’t know your Ccb criminal bully mouth have been defaming me and when self busted you are part of Malaysian criminal syndicate network cock sucker you tried hard to cover up with fake evidence kena busted again. View attachment 150905

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jeremy Quek you are doing violence onto me don’t pretend don’t know your Ccb criminal bully mouth have been defaming me and when self busted you are part of Malaysian criminal syndicate network cock sucker you tried hard to cover up with fake evidence kena busted again. View attachment 150905
@jw5 actually I ever busted @glockman aka @Cottonmouth Jeremy Quek pretending to vote in 2015 election not even knowing the color of the voting slip the next day after election. He is a sly faker through and through and could be a Malaysian pretending to be sinkie. Judging from the way he fake evidence to tell lies that I self exposed, it’s totally plausible he is a fake sinkie.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@jw5 actually I ever busted @glockman aka @Cottonmouth Jeremy Quek pretending to vote in 2015 election not even knowing the color of the voting slip the next day after election. He is a sly faker through and through and could be a Malaysian pretending to be sinkie. Judging from the way he fake evidence to tell lies that I self exposed, it’s totally plausible he is a fake sinkie.
All those evil doers attacking me are all Malaysians @nightsafari clone @strawberry and Malaysian related so nothing surprising Jeremy Quek is a fake sinkie.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am fucking suay my whole life targeted by evil Malaysians from kt latha to strawberry to Jeremy Quek Malaysian or Malaysian cock sucker.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

LOL. Yeah, keep spamming that photo, it's not like you got anything new. :rolleyes:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Excuse me, you're the only cock sucker in here, you disgusting whore.
You Jeremy Quek deny it no use when everyone can see how hard you tried to cover up your Malaysian criminal syndicate cock sucker tracks by faking evidence and kena busted by me hahahaha

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Jeremy Quek deny it no use when everyone can see how hard you tried to cover up your Malaysian criminal syndicate cock sucker tracks by faking evidence and kena busted by me hahahaha

Everyone can tell how much you love cock by the number of times you wrote cock.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
But the more they targeted me the more I thrived indeed.
Still I am sick and tired of their persecution and abuse and one day I will have no strength to continue my fight one against millions Malaysian criminal syndicate cock suckers and have to give up fight.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still I am sick and tired of their persecution and abuse and one day I will have no strength to continue my fight one against millions Malaysian criminal syndicate cock suckers and have to give up fight.
Ya it’s like the usa angmoh persecution of the minorities indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
7 Millions of Malaysian Chinese and how many working in Spore that explains the whistling bullying in every coffee shop I go isn’t it?