• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Mayfair - Ginfreely whorehouse in the West reveal exclusive

Is Ginfreely's whore den in Mayfair Jurong East?

• YES - look at her overdrive reaction. lol

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • YES - thanks for the tip off! Jw5. lol

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • YES - 2023 you will see that slut in Chinese Garden

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you Jeremy Quek feel proud to suck Malaysian criminal syndicate cock?

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE did your business fail because your karma of sucking Malaysian criminal syndicate cock?​

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you people know the trauma that i a virgin suffered for years for these online and offline attacks?
I know Jeremy Quek your Cantonese family women sell nude sell cb and mistress until 80 years old with pride but there are virgins in this world with annulled marriage okay?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
GAN SIOKBIN. CRY VICTIM SOMEMORE, YOU FUCKING CHEEBYE!
YOUR CHEEBYE WILL BE TORN OUT VERY SOON, YOU SHOULD GIVE IT A GOOD RUB.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know Jeremy Quek your Cantonese family women sell nude sell cb and mistress until 80 years old with pride but there are virgins in this world with annulled marriage okay?
Oops I should add Cantonese mistress until 80 years old then dumped partner within months of him being hospitalized hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did you Jeremy Quek suck cock of Malaysian criminal syndicate to start these business?

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE​

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I never know how pure I am until in comparison with sell nude sell cb and mistress until 80 years old Cantonese women hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You delusional whore. lol
According to your Jeremy Quek busted Malaysian criminal syndicate network cock sucker faker of evidence tell lies dare not swear if I am a virgin you die a violent death suck cock mouth. Pui your Cantonese whore mother phua cb open leg gave birth no teach raised a beast. Pui!