• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Mayfair - Ginfreely whorehouse in the West reveal exclusive

Is Ginfreely's whore den in Mayfair Jurong East?

• YES - look at her overdrive reaction. lol

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • YES - thanks for the tip off! Jw5. lol

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • YES - 2023 you will see that slut in Chinese Garden

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Malaysian criminal syndicate out to kill me will inform you Jeremy Quek that I am spamming your photos or not? Of course they will. Why don’t you report police?
Do people know how is it like to be persecuted by Malaysian criminal syndicate? If you don’t know, just see how @Cottonmouth Jeremy Quek has been attacking me online and changed that to offline to know the violence and abuse that I have suffered.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do people know how is it like to be persecuted by Malaysian criminal syndicate? If you don’t know, just see how @Cottonmouth Jeremy Quek has been attacking me online and changed that to offline to know the violence and abuse that I have suffered.
l60chF.gif
YOU DESERVE IT! :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you people know the trauma that i a virgin suffered for years for these online and offline attacks?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
A virgin deserve abuse as slut whore mistress for buying house in jb? You Jeremy Quek are certainly no morals no conscience animal son of Cantonese whore mother.

You are a phua cheebye, you got hymen go tag Shan and tell him to authenticate for you!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
非贞者 GANSIOKBIN.
According to you Jeremy Quek busted Malaysian criminal syndicate cock sucker that dare not go to my Facebook to attack me while viciously attacking me here and dare not go to police to report me spamming your photos in defence.