• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Mayfair - Ginfreely whorehouse in the West reveal exclusive

Is Ginfreely's whore den in Mayfair Jurong East?

• YES - look at her overdrive reaction. lol

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • YES - thanks for the tip off! Jw5. lol

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • YES - 2023 you will see that slut in Chinese Garden

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
You hear it from me first. Lol
Gan Siokbin - The Mayfair Jurong East Street 32
The Geylang of the West, mother and daughter sell cheebye together!

1656393117434.png

the mayfair.png

1656424186245.png

Attachments

• 1656391142136.png
    1656391142136.png
    180.1 KB · Views: 266
Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take note I did not reveal a single thing about my condo location or name except it’s in the west. If this is the condo means only one thing: Jeremy Quek is a criminal part of Malaysian criminal syndicate network.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take note I did not reveal a single thing about my condo location or name except it’s in the west. If this is the condo means only one thing: Jeremy Quek is a criminal part of Malaysian criminal syndicate network.
Hahahahaha all the crap about he attacks me because I attack him first when he is clearly all out to do evil to me. Jeremy Quek self busted his lies again that he attacked me because I attacked him first. He is a criminal sinkie traitor dog paid by Malaysian criminal syndicate to do evil to me!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And take note I am not going to give the pleasure to Jeremy Quek sinkie traitor dog in Malaysia criminal syndicate network doing evil to me to swear this is or is not my condo. This forum is a fucking disgrace to allow criminals to bully woman.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And take note I am not going to give the pleasure to Jeremy Quek sinkie traitor dog in Malaysia criminal syndicate network doing evil to me to swear this is or is not my condo. This forum is a fucking disgrace to allow criminals to bully woman.

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDEView attachment 150737

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now people should believe that I am not mad but act innocent criminals like Jeremy Quek are all out to kill me and then turn around to accuse me mad.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now people should believe that I am not mad but act innocent criminals like Jeremy Quek are all out to kill me and then turn around to accuse me mad.
Many people actually trusted the act innocent criminals like Jeremy Quek instead of the victim of crimes. Sad. Good that Jeremy Quek self busted himself to be a vicious crook part of criminal network out to kill me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many people actually trusted the act innocent criminals like Jeremy Quek instead of the victim of crimes. Sad. Good that Jeremy Quek self busted himself to be a vicious crook part of criminal network out to kill me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Evil Disgusting criminal indeed Jeremy Quek to do evil to me and then turn around to accuse me mad for years. Now kena self busted a criminal in Malaysia criminal network hahahaha