• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Mayfair - Ginfreely whorehouse in the West reveal exclusive

Is Ginfreely's whore den in Mayfair Jurong East?

• YES - look at her overdrive reaction. lol

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • YES - thanks for the tip off! Jw5. lol

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • YES - 2023 you will see that slut in Chinese Garden

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Jeremy Quek telling lies again when you said it youself it’s from your network and not my photos. You are so sly to add words yourself when those are screen shots of black add on and cannot be recovered to show the words. Pui your Cantonese chicken mother phua cb raised no morals no conscience beast. Pui!
Hahahhaha, you fucking stupid whore!!!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Jeremy Quek telling lies again when you said it youself it’s from your network and not my photos. You are so sly to add words yourself when those are screen shots of black add on and cannot be recovered to show the words. Pui your Cantonese chicken mother phua cb raised no morals no conscience beast. Pui!
Hahahahahahaha according to Jeremy Quek criminal network
According to my network.
This is the original whorehouse of @ginfreely that fucking cheebye.
You prepare your cheebye to be fucked soon!

View attachment 150728

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
gan siokbin.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jeremy Quek tell evil lies of a virgin to be a whore and do doxxing crimes part of Malaysia criminal syndicate. No wonder hide in rat hole dare not go report police on me spamming his Ccb photos. Pui! View attachment 150767
Jeremy Quek so scared exposed a sinkie traitor dog tell lies again that the name of condo is recovered from my photos when ownself said loud loud is from “his network”. Pui!