• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Mayfair - Ginfreely whorehouse in the West reveal exclusive

Is Ginfreely's whore den in Mayfair Jurong East?

• YES - look at her overdrive reaction. lol

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • YES - thanks for the tip off! Jw5. lol

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • YES - 2023 you will see that slut in Chinese Garden

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jeremy Quek cheap whore sinkie traitor dog criminal said loud loud suck Malaysian criminal syndicate cock and tell lies to cover tracks of part of Malaysian criminal syndicate so what?
While persecuting me telling the truth of I am a virgin for being a liar fake hymen loose labia. Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at how disgusting you Jeremy Quek cheap whore are hiding in rat hole to bully woman and said so what? Pui your Cantonese chicken mother phua cb open leg gave birth no teach!

1656394427162.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
While persecuting me telling the truth of I am a virgin for being a liar fake hymen loose labia. Pui!
Jeremy Quek is a fucking disgrace cheap whore self entitled to tell lies to harm people and said so what while persecuting me telling the truth of I am a virgin and accused me to be telling lies fake hymen loose Labia etc.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So what then why you Jeremy Quek try so hard to cover your tracks of you suck Malaysian syndicate cock? Hahaha
One day say “according to his network” the next day say I self exposed. Nice try Jeremy Quek you cheap whore sucking Malaysian criminal syndicate cock are busted hahahaha

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
One day say “according to his network” the next day say I self exposed. Nice try Jeremy Quek you cheap whore sucking Malaysian criminal syndicate cock are busted hahahaha

One day you are a whore,
Next day you are still a whore,
Everyday your cheebye is open like 7-11

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now I go good local tour and enjoy myself while you exposed cheap whore Jeremy Quek sucking Malaysian criminal syndicate cock can hide in rat hole to act hero when you are busted zero hahahahaView attachment 150779

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pui your Malaysian clone @nightsafaricheap whore mother phua cb open leg gave birth no teach raised no morals no conscience beast open mouth accuse a woman a sugar baby and then turn around to accuse her mad for slapping you.
37c1e8022dcd0dc7d0691623da657056.gif