• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Mayfair - Ginfreely whorehouse in the West reveal exclusive

Is Ginfreely's whore den in Mayfair Jurong East?

• YES - look at her overdrive reaction. lol

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • YES - thanks for the tip off! Jw5. lol

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • YES - 2023 you will see that slut in Chinese Garden

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely Gan Siok Bin will move back to her HQ Geylang, can stand along the streets and sell her cheebye! I will walk past and spit into your cheebye hole. You dirty whore!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
When is 黑油桶 GANSIOKBIN moving back to The Mayfair?

You Loser Whore @Cottonmouth @sweetiepie Jeremy Quek of failure biz SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE hide in rat hole smearing Gansiokbin a virgin as slut whore mistress to win and he dare not appear in my Jeremy Quek with failure business name thread while hide in his evil shit thread spewing evil filthy lies and insulting me a virgin as everything dirty while he dare not even swear to die a violent death if Gansiokbin is a virgin never have sex never suck cock impossible to be what his Cantonese whore mother is.​

Thread 'Loser Whore Jeremy Quek of failure biz SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE hide in rat hole smearing Gansiokbin whore to win'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/lo...hole-smearing-gansiokbin-whore-to-win.335736/

View attachment 179662

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Loser Whore Jeremy Quek of failure biz SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE hide in rat hole smearing Gansiokbin a virgin as slut whore mistress to win and he dare not appear in my Jeremy Quek with failure business name thread while up this thread.​

黑油桶

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
黑油桶
When is 黑油桶 GANSIOKBIN moving back to The Mayfair?

You Loser Whore @Cottonmouth @sweetiepie Jeremy Quek of failure biz SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE hide in rat hole smearing Gansiokbin a virgin as slut whore mistress to win and he dare not appear in my Jeremy Quek with failure business name thread while hide in his evil shit thread spewing evil filthy lies and insulting me a virgin as everything dirty while he dare not even swear to die a violent death if Gansiokbin is a virgin never have sex never suck cock impossible to be what his Cantonese whore mother is.​

Thread 'Loser Whore Jeremy Quek of failure biz SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE hide in rat hole smearing Gansiokbin whore to win'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/lo...hole-smearing-gansiokbin-whore-to-win.335736/

View attachment 179662

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

View attachment 179662
Hahahaha first time my post replying to @Cottonmouth Jeremy Quek can win last word without multiple posts because he is Jeremy Quek of failure businesses and so protective of his own reputation while trampling Gansiokbin with his Cantonese pride. Thank you @jw5 you are the bestView attachment 179664

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you sucked his cock yet? I don't think anyone would want to fuck your toilet bowl.

You Loser Whore @Cottonmouth Jeremy Quek of failure biz SUPERFUTUREKIDS, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE hide in rat hole smearing Gansiokbin a virgin as slut whore mistress to win and you dare not appear in my Jeremy Quek with failure business name thread while hide in evil shit thread spewing evil filthy lies and insulting me a virgin as everything dirty while you dare not even swear to die a violent death if Gansiokbin is a virgin never have sex never suck cock impossible to be what your Cantonese whore mother is.​

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahaha first time my post replying to @Cottonmouth Jeremy Quek can win last word without multiple posts because he is Jeremy Quek of failure businesses and so protective of his own reputation while trampling Gansiokbin with his Cantonese pride. Thank you @jw5 you are the bestView attachment 179664
Hahahaha @Cottonmouth Jeremy Quek criminal dog son of Cantonese suck cock whore today dare not spam multiple slut insults of Gansiokbin to win last word but use his old dog trick to wait until I logoff then appeared shortly in minutes to win last word.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today I spent more than one hour here and this evil dog Cantonese son of whore @Cottonmouth Jeremy Quek dare not spam hahahahaView attachment 179668
maybe waiting for u to....
up-lorry.jpg

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oar U Bin can wash her dirty hole in that big pool. Sunday can invite all her customers and fuck her in the Mayfair pool. @ginfreely you will wear bikini with your sharp nipples and labia spill out. Your ah nehs will fuck your PCB until you squirt blood.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
BREAKING!!! Slutty Bin is moving back to her Mayfair shithole in March.

Mary knew the shithole will be available by then.

There will be firecrackers, lion dance and balloons to welcome the Whore of the West.

325596266_574849137824551_3023336024403877815_n.jpg