• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The great malay dilemma

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think the stereotyping of malays or chinese or tamil need to stop.

chinese hardworking? not all lor, there plenty of lazy chinese waiting for fortune to fall from the sky.

all indians not trustworthy? not true either.... at least the few i know seems ok.

malays lazy or only mixed with own race? not exactly true too. for example, there 3 malay families on the same floor as me and all three very different from each other. the family next to me, husband work for a freight company, 3 kids and stay home wife. they dont mix with the other 2 malay families, wife seems to be degree gradute as she gave tuition to other malay children. oldest son now in VJC and his wife dont allow the kids from other family to play with her younger children. 2 flats away is the typical stereotype malay family, over 10ppl in one 4rm flat, one of the daughter is breeding trailer park trashs, had 6 kids of various ages and till now i dunno who the husband. the last unit also a big malay family but it because the old couple have 5 grown up children. The oldest son married and moved away but everyday morning bring grandson for old couple to look after. recently older daughter also married, but didnt invite malay neighbours but only invite chinese and indian neighbours from various floors in the block. same as the first family, they also dun allow the trailer park trashs to play with their grandson. i know for a fact the old couple fourth son work night shift as engineer because there more $$ and he own a mitsubishi lancer and the youngest daughter have a chinese BF who drive a beemer 7 series. i admit there are still many malays out there still having the old nonsense but slowly and surely the malays are changing for the better.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course atheist like u wouldnt be posting the above if God were to manifest himself in front of u. But tats the beauty of it all. FAith! And u have none.

Cheers!

I wouldn't call myself Atheist. I would rather say I remain open-minded (just like Jean-Luc Picard). And I have faith in Humanity, our species is after all, better off today than it was during the Dark Ages, in that there is less suffering, and life in most countries has less hardships, overall life expectancy has increased - thanks to better understanding of the sciences. All these are part of the contributions by the various sages from various religions. In this, religion has contributed to our advancement, but belief in the Divine, or as you say faith - has kept some sectors of our species trapped in the dark ages. I wouldn't call it beautiful, but ignorant.

Cheers!

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that may be true last time when mats here can say they have a better life than their brudders in malaysia. but nowadays they starting to see their malaysian cousins living in bigger houses and driving multiple big cars (not motocycle sial) and children more confident and educated... while here they can only afford 400cc bikes and wonder how to afford $500-800k box size flats. they may be dumb, but not blind

If majority Chinese here complaining their jobs taken away by FTs and life is hard nowadays. Wat do u tink of the Malays position? Already some ppl here say Malays shouldnt be earing alot less they spent more than they earn.:rolleyes: So u see, Malays r always a thorn to them. So where can the Malays go to?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In this, religion has contributed to our advancement, but belief in the Divine, or as you say faith - has kept some sectors of our species trapped in the dark ages. I wouldn't call it beautiful, but ignorant.

Cheers!

The key word is Education. And yes, i agree with u some Muslims in other part of the world still ignorant and backward. But u oso must ustand which countries they are fm.

I say Faith is beautiful. Cos i believe in Him. U say ignorant. Cos u havent "seen" or experience it.:biggrin:

Cheers!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
malays were never meant to live in cities and towns.
Most of the cities and town in malay archipelago were buiilt by chinese or europeans.
similarly, the orang asli seldom enjoy life in plantantions and farmland. They are more accustomed to life in the jungle where they can hunt and fish when and wherever they wish.
The idea of paying rental and buying property entered the malay culture about 150 years ago and introduced by the european administration. Before that, they build their homes on any piece of land that is vacant provided there is no objections from any of the villagers.

Last edited:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If majority Chinese here complaining their jobs taken away by FTs and life is hard nowadays. Wat do u tink of the Malays position? Already some ppl here say Malays shouldnt be earing alot less they spent more than they earn.:rolleyes: So u see, Malays r always a thorn to them. So where can the Malays go to?

whether the malays should earn more or less, it not up to those idiots to decide. if the malays have ablities and work hard, most towkays dont view them in tainted glasses. my boss treat the malays same if not better than the chinese. the malays get angpows in both cny and raya eve, fasting month allow them to go back early as long office work complete.

as for competing for jobs, if the malays continue to support pap, then if their own fault lor. even b4 foreigners came, pap already make life difficult for the malays yet strangely malays still support them. just look at the pictures on polling days, large number of malays ladies carry pap flags at the waiting area. sigh...

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
as for competing for jobs, if the malays continue to support pap, then if their own fault lor. even b4 foreigners came, pap already make life difficult for the malays yet strangely malays still support them. just look at the pictures on polling days, large number of malays ladies carry pap flags at the waiting area. sigh...

Yes. I agree and i had seen it with my own 2 eyes.

Teres a Malay saying....Rambut Hitam. Hati tak sama.

And Yes, i admt i do vote for MIW those days...when old man was PM. But seeing how my relatives and in-laws suffered at the hands of the FTs, 6.9million akan datang. Wooo...tak boleh tahan leow. Very hot!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I say Faith is beautiful. Cos i believe in Him. U say ignorant. Cos u havent "seen" or experience it.:biggrin:

Cheers!

I will not challenge your stance here, if one finds comfort and solace in a belief, so be it. It is their choice and decision, Wish you all the best.

Cheers!

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will not challenge your stance here, if one finds comfort and solace in a belief, so be it. It is their choice and decision, Wish you all the best.

Cheers!

Tks for ur kind wishes.

Btw if u happen to ask urself if teres God, then where is He. I can assure u He is tere. Pigs cant fly. But Kris can fly. Not everything can be seen and touch. Logic? Well tats diff topic altogether.

Cheers!

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tks for ur kind wishes.

Btw if u happen to ask urself if teres God, then where is He. I can assure u He is tere. Pigs cant fly. But Kris can fly. Not everything can be seen and touch. Logic? Well tats diff topic altogether.

Cheers!

Many people, far greater and wiser than you and I have asked this questions for centuries, and never had a firm answer. I can accept that in my lifetime, I will never find the answers to all questions. Something, we're not destined to find out, that's life. But I hope there is a God or a better lifeform than ours, or a better world than the one we now live in. For now, I just take it that we're evolving, hopefully to this better lifeform.

Cheers!

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many people, far greater and wiser than you and I have asked this questions for centuries, and never had a firm answer. I can accept that in my lifetime, I will never find the answers to all questions. Something, we're not destined to find out, that's life. But I hope there is a God or a better lifeform than ours, or a better world than the one we now live in. For now, I just take it that we're evolving, hopefully to this better lifeform.

Cheers!

As to the example i posted, its all stated in the Holy Quran and explained by the holy prophet Muhammad (pbuh) with regards to Jin aka genie, God's creation. But most ppl are bias against the Islamic book. And like u say, i oso respect their stands. U cant squeeze water out of a rock. Teres no compulsion in Religon. To each their own.

Cheers!

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Malays likes to compare and try to match up. They will try to match everything until their bank account bleeds.

They actually very want face one.

ah the problem with the malays..they like to spend more than what they can earn..this is the hard truth. Aniway why is this indian muslim guy so concern about the malays when the indian population is dwindling down and replaced by non-natives indian.

KoalaJack

Alfrescian
Loyal
solve the malay problems - dont spend more than they can earn and stop dicking around to produce trailer park trash kids that one will have a hard time supporting.

also the sluts shouldnt keep marrying and dicking hoping one dick or another will support her ever expanding family....

bella

Alfrescian
Loyal
solve the malay problem ?
you mean only the malays have these problems !!
leave them be - so what if they want to spend more than they have, so what if they want to f around and have more kids ..
they're not asking you for help .. they dont go round killing people ..
the government not spending money to help them out ..

leave it be ..
why so kaypoh ??