• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The great malay dilemma

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Chinese civilsation and race went down the tubes the day you stood up to defend it.

Better STFU if you dont want any further deterioration.

Your love ah screw had abandoned you better start to mourn don't want to see your rotten corpse dirtying the bedok reservoir.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm....wats wrong with their religion?:confused:

Nothing wrong with accepting/adopting a belief. But when one does not question it, reason it's explanations to adjust for one's life, and strictly adheres to everything it preaches - it goes to show an unthinking mind. Many people join a group. organization for the social benefits, an organized system to pursue certain things, but to accept divinity as truth without asking why, that's dumbness to me. I can understand people who join religious organization for things like charitable deeds, community service, humane pursuits, even music, but to be part of the organization for fear of punishment from their divine leader, that person is stupid. We've progressed past the Age of Reasoing, and for some reason, many still live before that age.

Cheers!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What makes you think that the derogatory statement is made by a Chinese; he may be Pinoy or Indian or even a Caucasian.

I suggest you actually learn how to read. :rolleyes: You were telling someone not to use one bamboo to hit all malays so i retorted yeah same with the credit thing with chinese like he claims.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing wrong with accepting/adopting a belief. But when one does not question it, reason it's explanations to adjust for one's life, and strictly adheres to everything it preaches - it goes to show an unthinking mind. Many people join a group. organization for the social benefits, an organized system to pursue certain things, but to accept divinity as truth without asking why, that's dumbness to me. I can understand people who join religious organization for things like charitable deeds, community service, humane pursuits, even music, but to be part of the organization for fear of punishment from their divine leader, that person is stupid. We've progressed past the Age of Reasoing, and for some reason, many still live before that age.

Cheers!

Whoami would be so afraid to actually question his religion. He would rather call you a "racist".

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must be a traumatic life event for you to be in unrequited love.

But it's alright, that chon guy needs yr butt more than ever. Go to him. Stop taking part in discussions that are way above your IQ.

I'm not in love with him why would i care. :rolleyes: Showing your bottom gay fantasies again ah old faggy.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1. "Be complacence, yearning for more is Greedy." <--- this clause makes many misunderstand and being an excuse for being lazy. Guess which religion.....

2. Most of my Malay friends sold their flats and migrate to JB. Oh almost forgot "...and they live happily ever after" :p

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whoami would be so afraid to actually question his religion. He would rather call you a "racist".

I've been called worse things. In this case, in Malaysia Peninsula, (and to a certain extent here in Sg), Malays seem to endorse/embriace only Islam. I've not come across Malays who are Christians, Hindus, other (unlike in Indonesia, Philippines). So, who are the racists here?

Cheers!

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
but to be part of the organization for fear of punishment from their divine leader, that person is stupid. We've progressed past the Age of Reasoing, and for some reason, many still live before that age.

Cheers!

Of course atheist like u wouldnt be posting the above if God were to manifest himself in front of u. But tats the beauty of it all. FAith! And u have none.

Cheers!

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
excuses, excuses, excuses.

m&ds here will make that for their own kind.

it's not that m&ds are the only ones who spend more than they earn.

The Chinks do that too. But the great difference is :

While the Chinks who spend more. Do make that effort to earn more or at least TRIED to do so.

While the m&ds who spend more.

Made LITTLE effort to earn more to offset their spending.

What does this say?

And don't come here to sprout Bull shit that they are MARGINALISED!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've been called worse things. In this case, in Malaysia Peninsula, (and to a certain extent here in Sg), Malays seem to endorse/embriace only Islam. I've not come across Malays who are Christians, Hindus, other (unlike in Indonesia, Philippines). So, who are the racists here?

Cheers!

For some odd reason even the most racist malay would never consider himself racist just say 1 word 1 word that they perceive as bad you're the biggest racist

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've not come across Malays who are Christians, Hindus, other (unlike in Indonesia, Philippines). So, who are the racists here?

Cheers!

Do not wish to divulge much. But tere are some poor Malays who r financially supported by other religious group.

Again i repeat FAith! One may be a Malay. But he may not necessarily be a Muslim. He may practise other belief secretly. Teres no compulsion in Religion (Islam).

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
excuses, excuses, excuses.

m&ds here will make that for their own kind.

it's not that m&ds are the only ones who spend more than they earn.

The Chinks do that too. But the great difference is :

While the Chinks who spend more. Do make that effort to earn more or at least TRIED to do so.

While the m&ds who spend more.

Made LITTLE effort to earn more to offset their spending.

What does this say?

And don't come here to sprout Bull shit that they are MARGINALISED!

Not defending anyone here. But earning more or less while in debt is still debt man. Say anyone earning 10 k a month and have a million dollar property and a 200k car is more in debt than someone who earns 1k and in debt of say 10k.

Peesai still needs lower end workers to function. Police, Civil defence, fireman all need workers to fill. The pay is shit of course. m&ds earn peanuts and still alot in debt and bankruptcy, I dont think we want them to earn more or do we.

kopikia

Alfrescian
Loyal
as long govt keep THEM afloat, neck above water....come GE, dangle life buoy...same same

that may be true last time when mats here can say they have a better life than their brudders in malaysia. but nowadays they starting to see their malaysian cousins living in bigger houses and driving multiple big cars (not motocycle sial) and children more confident and educated... while here they can only afford 400cc bikes and wonder how to afford $500-800k box size flats. they may be dumb, but not blind