• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The great malay dilemma

MenghidupKehadapan

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://therealsingapore.com/content/great-malay-dilemma

Bankruptcy Notice appears on 30/03/13, out of 40, 15 were Malays. That worked out to around 38% but the Malay population is only around 14%. I hope so because there are so many pinoys, have been passed as
being Malay in their citizenship. Perhaps the Malay real population is only 12%? But why the high percentage of bankruptcies? Does years of easy immigrations affect the weaker race?

In fact, if the Chinese itself is facing the hardship because of lax immigration, where do our Malay bros stand? I fear years to come, the Malay will be even worse off, if nothing is being done.

The bankruptcy notice of high Malay percentage shows that our Malay bros are facing hardship. Albeit, the Yakult, oops, Yaacob and LHL boasting and parading the few successful Malays, was just another propaganda ploy hiding the real issues, the bankruptcy notices have to be taken seriously by the Malay MPs as they are of a high figure.

The figures shows that the Malay MPs are sleeping on their jobs. LKY does not lend in the hand, in fact, it makes the matter worse by making public statements like:

“We have the advantage of quality control of the people who come in so we have bright Indians, bright Chinese, bright Caucasians so the increase in population means an increase in talent.”

skipping Malays totally, despite the Malays being the second highest populations after the Chinese. Why are the Malay MPs keeping quiet? Were the monies and position more important to them than for them to defend fellow Malay brothers and sisters, being humiliated by the old LKY? Can we count on the Malay MPs if war does come when they can’t even do a simple thing like speaking out for their own race?

In this article: http://www.transitioning.org/2011/0...due-to-race-bias-discrimination-in-singapore/, it tells how a Malay woman professional was being discriminated in Australia. If we said the white Australians are more discriminatory, then you are wrong cause she has a job over there. Are Singapore companies even worse in this respect? Well, can’t blame the Singapore companies when the old goat is leading by example.

By the way, I’m an Indian Singaporean who feels for our Malay bros and sis.

Aziz Kassim

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ah the problem with the malays..they like to spend more than what they can earn..this is the hard truth. Aniway why is this indian muslim guy so concern about the malays when the indian population is dwindling down and replaced by non-natives indian.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will say that it is a real issue with this group. Here's a snapshot of one abang who only left $20 to spend on Vday and asked for cash advance for a website that was never completed.

ddc1439537655a89863d2eb64edf9755_zps513ea850.jpg

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ah the problem with the malays..they like to spend more than what they can earn..this is the hard truth. Aniway why is this indian muslim guy so concern about the malays when the indian population is dwindling down and replaced by non-natives indian.

Mats' motto: Wang takda tiada apa; styLe mesti mau ada..and hence those Loans & spendings..:cool:

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malays should immigrate to OZ or canada. They will earn far more than alot of other sinkees in peesai. But the malays are kayu. Even the ones with degrees are not daring enuff. I wont be too concern about malays being bankrupt as the money owing probably a mere few thousands. I cant say the same about sinkeee chinks though.

How many sinkee chinks owns credit cards compared to malays? Banks also dont want to issue credit cards to m&ds. So in fact the yearly credit card debt in peesai is mainly because of chink borrowers. m&ds dont bother also to attend credit counseling. Chinks cannot loose face so better pay installment rather then be bankrupt.

So many people say m&ds are the main borrowers at Courts superstore, but actual fact is sinkee chinks are the ones that makes up the most in terms of borrowing from bank.
Car loans, condo loans, education loans, chee bye fuck loans...credit card consolidation loans..

Facts are out there

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkee Malays can move to Malaysia anytime as the M'sia will embrace them wholeheartedly. Will they be comfortable with the fanatical environment is another question.

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Could it be that Malays are not earning enough to survive? Then the govt should lookinto the root causes and do something about it.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Could it be that Malays are not earning enough to survive? Then the govt should lookinto the root causes and do something about it.

Of course your disposable income will be diminished after squirting out kid after kid. :rolleyes:

FrenFish

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malays should immigrate to OZ or canada. They will earn far more than alot of other sinkees in peesai. But the malays are kayu. Even the ones with degrees are not daring enuff. I wont be too concern about malays being bankrupt as the money owing probably a mere few thousands. I cant say the same about sinkeee chinks though.

How many sinkee chinks owns credit cards compared to malays? Banks also dont want to issue credit cards to m&ds. So in fact the yearly credit card debt in peesai is mainly because of chink borrowers. m&ds dont bother also to attend credit counseling. Chinks cannot loose face so better pay installment rather then be bankrupt.

So many people say m&ds are the main borrowers at Courts superstore, but actual fact is sinkee chinks are the ones that makes up the most in terms of borrowing from bank.
Car loans, condo loans, education loans, chee bye fuck loans...credit

You are obviously are dig m&d.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
So what if I'm a m&d or chink or keling or chap cheng. Chinks are the biggest borrowers in peesai and thats a fact. Chinks earn 3k only and wanna buy condo and have a car, if that is not spending more then you earn in peesai then I dunno what is. People who declare bankruptcy in peesai is nothing compared to those living a high debt in peesai. Its just a matter of time before we see more bankruptcies and I dont think it will come from the m&d race.

That said Ive seen lot of chinks buying groceries less than 10 bucks using credit card. How pathetic.

Last edited:

FrenFish

Alfrescian
Loyal
So what if I'm a m&d or chink or keling or chap cheng. Chinks are the biggest borrowers in peesai and thats a fact. Chinks earn 3k only and wanna buy condo and have a car, if that is not spending more then you earn in peesai then I dunno what is. People who declare bankruptcy in peesai is nothing compared to those living a high debt in peesai. Its just a matter of time before we see more bankruptcies and I dont think it will come from the m&d race.

That said Ive seen lot of chinks buying groceries less than 10 bucks using credit card. How pathetic.[/QUOTE

I seen my fair share of mats borrowing $ for ciggies. Pathetic dig m&d

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
america has the american dream. singapore has the sinkie dream which is to buy things and chasing the 5Cs even if they cannot afford it.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://therealsingapore.com/content/great-malay-dilemma

Bankruptcy Notice appears on 30/03/13, out of 40, 15 were Malays. That worked out to around 38% but the Malay population is only around 14%. I hope so because there are so many pinoys, have been passed as
being Malay in their citizenship. Perhaps the Malay real population is only 12%? But why the high percentage of bankruptcies? Does years of easy immigrations affect the weaker race?

In fact, if the Chinese itself is facing the hardship because of lax immigration, where do our Malay bros stand? I fear years to come, the Malay will be even worse off, if nothing is being done.

The bankruptcy notice of high Malay percentage shows that our Malay bros are facing hardship. Albeit, the Yakult, oops, Yaacob and LHL boasting and parading the few successful Malays, was just another propaganda ploy hiding the real issues, the bankruptcy notices have to be taken seriously by the Malay MPs as they are of a high figure.

The figures shows that the Malay MPs are sleeping on their jobs. LKY does not lend in the hand, in fact, it makes the matter worse by making public statements like:

“We have the advantage of quality control of the people who come in so we have bright Indians, bright Chinese, bright Caucasians so the increase in population means an increase in talent.”

skipping Malays totally, despite the Malays being the second highest populations after the Chinese. Why are the Malay MPs keeping quiet? Were the monies and position more important to them than for them to defend fellow Malay brothers and sisters, being humiliated by the old LKY? Can we count on the Malay MPs if war does come when they can’t even do a simple thing like speaking out for their own race?

In this article: http://www.transitioning.org/2011/0...due-to-race-bias-discrimination-in-singapore/, it tells how a Malay woman professional was being discriminated in Australia. If we said the white Australians are more discriminatory, then you are wrong cause she has a job over there. Are Singapore companies even worse in this respect? Well, can’t blame the Singapore companies when the old goat is leading by example.

By the way, I’m an Indian Singaporean who feels for our Malay bros and sis.

Aziz Kassim

I am a Trustee in Bankruptcy, practising in Toronto.

Insolvency and bankruptcy do not affect only people with lower income because it depends on spending less than one's income.
There are many high income professionals in Canada who are insolvent, filed consumer proposals or Division One proposals (debts in excess of $250,000) or become bankrupt.
There are individuals who spent all they earned, spent what they can charged on credit cards, and all they can borrow.

Last edited: