• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More people getting kidney failure in Singapore

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
You're right. It has to do with their diet of deep fried food, sweet desserts and overeating for a month during ramadan. I'm doing good business catering for their iftar dinners.
Glad your catering business is doing well. Yes it makes good business sense to give the customers what they want. The customer is always right!

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can invest:roflmao: in kidney machines ?
I suggested to my subcontractor who was a malaysian to open dialysis business in the small towns of malaysia. To go do dialysis from the kampongs 3x a week is very inconvenient if you want to get it done at the govt hospital which are located mainly in bigger towns.

He did and now doing well. Dialysis machines are easy to operate.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're right. It has to do with their diet of deep fried food, sweet desserts and overeating for a month during ramadan. I'm doing good business catering for their iftar dinners.
lack of exercise. The number of owners per PMD in Sg is disproportionate. Mutts by far own the most number, and every other mutt seems to have one. So many obese ah bangs and machiks use the vehicle. Why? the more they use, the faster they die, cos what they need is exercise, not more laziness and easy way out. Some of these fucking cheebais ride the fucking vehicle round the supermarket as if they were riding at a go kart circuit.