• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Final Battlestar Galactica Apocalypse - Right here!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are a classic shit stirrer....your fishypie kopi clan clones zap him and now blame on others....hahahaha :biggrin:

This a classic example of Conspiracy and Intrigue.Blame Kopi and Fishypie. Accused Kopi for being the Fishypie and vice versa. Create conflicts.Sow discord. This is the classic example of this fucking IB master. Who is he ? To know the truth, stay on and I will reveal even all those intimate PMs which I received for all to see. This SBFleaks are going to shock...to jolt ....and to create a massive earthquake and tsunami: never seen before since the day JW5 ran amok here with Screwballlism....You will never believe what I am going to reveal to you. Even our BOSS will be shocked!!! Who is this PAPIBCHIEF ? Is he really PAP ? SDP ? WP ? or ISD??? Stay on!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What the fuck? Can this be true? But I just dedicated a youtube song to him wishing him all the best, wtf?

Please do not fall into the TRAP. This IB shit stirrer is going to be shamed when I tell you WHO HE REALLY IS!!!! You will not have to run anymore. Stay on and fight all these shit stirrers!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Do you believe if I reveal to you that JW5 was begging reputation points from KopiUncle??? Of course you will not.

Why did JW5 turn so evil, so vile and so vulgar after Kopi told him off - as a bloody lousy clone hunter. He concluded that Kopi is LTB!!! Kopi is Fishypie!!! Kopi is this and Kopi is that, Even Kopi is Kukubird!!!! He turned kuku!!! Lost his balls and started his VERY FIRST salvo of FUCK YOU AND KNNBCCB!!!!...A goner! Totally lost and all his respect and credibility gone in just one KNNMCCB!!! He called Kopi a Troll and a PAP IB. He even called Kopi Mr Seah!!!! What audacity!!! JW5, why did he make such a gross mistake? Who is he? Who is his pay-master? Why is he so powerful here ? Even BOSS is intimidated by his very presence! Stay on as I reveal the true facts behind this POWER in the shadow of this forum. Very interesting -all PMs revelations in SBFwikileaks!!!! In due time and in due course....One Down!!! One great intellectual giant here DOWN in the dumps!

CheeByeKiaTonyChat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kopiuncle,

Must stay tune for how long? Don't make me wait until sian ok.

That time JW5 also say stay tune for the real identity of scroobal and then no sound no picture until now.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
And who is this wonderful ,noble and very respectable lady who holds her own fort and who faces challenges with a cool, collected and calm mind ? Why is she being targetted by some nasty forummers too? Who is Tracy? Even our BOSS honours her - her calmness and her great participation in this forum. Wonderful forummer!!!

Tragic! So much wasted talent!

The pap doesn't know how to harness SG's talents but is instead abetting businesses to source for cheap, fake foreign talents.
This will be the single most critical factor that will see the demise of the pap

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kopiuncle,

Must stay tune for how long? Don't make me wait until sian ok.

That time JW5 also say stay tune for the real identity of scroobal and then no sound no picture until now.

Be patient lah Uncle.Be patient...this is a great forum. Kopi will start one by one...slowly leaking the TRUTH and shock everyone!!!
From now on, it is BEST you shut off your PM...this is a big trap, big booby trap and a death knell.You get all sorts of PMs like I have received from almost ALL.They are all in my book and these are private PMs which will form the major part of the SBFwikileaks.....Be patient.....

Why is TFBH so close to JW5 ? Why are these two twin swords - deadly accomplices - always together when they fight one adding fuel and fire and the other adding more ammunitions? Who are they in REAL LIFE? Why are they here for so long, hunting down clones and handles and exposing their identities??? Why is JW5 so fucked with Scroobal ? Why???

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
And of course , who is this LeMans fella? Never hesitate to find the opportunity to screw Kopi. Came out with his elaborate theory of Kopi and His Clones to disrupt, to destroy and to derail any thread in this forum. Is he LeMans or is he a clone of some Mafia boss here? Why is he targetting Kopi with all sorts of garbages??? Want to know who LeMans really is, stay on and Kopi will tell you in PMsleaks, the true face of this LeMans fella. He never give up and he is still trying to exterminate Kopi. Who is he??? Why is he delegated to fuck Kopi??? I will let you know soon...Fucking LeMans the same class as the fucking Wikiphile : and again , who is the REAL Wikiphile - famous for cursing and famous for sending lewd and vulgar PMs cursing families and generations in Mandarin...Who is this fucking Wikiphile? Is he dead ? Or has he morphed into another nick??? I will let you know...SBFWikileaks!!!!

Kopiuncle. Screwed in the arse 500x a day and still not dead. The UNDEAD LEGEND.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Of course we cannot miss the legendary Tonychat.Why is Tony being targetted all the time, the moment he raises his head? Why is Tony being whacked whacked whacked at all time by almost ALL forummers here? Who is Tony? Why is he here? Who is his Master? What is his agenda here?

He got embroiled with Kopi on a few occasions - some very vicious ones. But at least, he toned down when Kopi toned down and disengaged him.Unlike others,like I H P who is still in the heat of battle with Kopi on a daily basis with no sign of stopping or slowing down. Why did I H P persists while many others have toned down???? Why ??? Do you know who is I H P ? Why is he enjoying so much diplomatic immunity here? Why is he untouchable??? SBFWikileaks will let you into the secret of the pOwer Of I H P !!! Why is I H P associating with some great powerful friends of KoPi ??? And why the sudden change ??? From Light to Darkness? Why is I H P so powerful here? What is his objective here???

Yes.

Your parents having you as their son is due to their bad karma :wink:

You having a ladyboy as your wife is due to your bad karma. :kma:

PAPIBCHIEF

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wow...kopi sounds like an Angel while the rest are scums...Kopi so 伟大 while the rest are assholes. :biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wow...kopi sounds like an Angel while the rest are scums...Kopi so 伟大 while the rest are assholes. :biggrin:

Why is PAPIBCHIEF suddenly so interested in Kopi's final battlestar? Is he afraid that Kopi might leak secret PMs that will SHOCK everyone here??? Why is he so afraid? It is obvious Kopi is the target by many vicious,vindictive and vile forummers here : all of them with an agenda, acting on command to exterminate Kopi and finish him off from the start!

But why did BOSS save Kopi from extinction? Did BOSS know who Kopi really is??? Is Kopi a pAP mole? Is Kopi just an ordinary senile old man - retired and got nothing else to do? Is Kopi the Internet Warrior Mr Seah as claimed by JW5 and TFBH and others ?? Is Kopi just a mad man??? Is Kopi pro or against the Government??? One forummer even claimed that Kopi is the biggest anti-government here in this forum!!!! Do you believe? SBFwikileaks will let you into the secret lives of Kopi in REAL LIFE!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
And of course, who is this Dreamer fella who is also after Kopi's blood ? He is having wet dreams and nightmares all the time, the moment he reads Kopi's posts. Who is this Dreamer? You got to read his PMs to Kopi warning Kopi about dire consequences.....More on SBFwikileaks...

The "New Poor" is defined by the year starting 2011 when PAP was shocked to learn that it was a brand New World,at least 41% or more have decided that PAP is UNFIT to live on 21st century,that is why dear Dad insisted to think of 1959,the rest have moved on.Can you imagine a lonely actor,playing to himself when curtain is down,except one,well,the actor was surprised,he kissed and thanked the lone man who then told him that he had to lock the door after the actor left.

What is he dreaming about? Why is he so anti government, anti pap and anti ...who is this dreamer? You got to know who he is in REAL LIFE to understand his posts which can be very caustic and downright vulgar for an intellectual dreamer like him. Stay tuned.....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Who is Winni? Always commenting on Singapore. Not a bad forummer.Not vulgar, not profane, not obscene - very engaging and very civil. But who is Winni? Why here in this forum???

Use of the road is now reserved for the rich. Taxes paid for the roads, yet all the benefits of the roads flow to the rich. And you endorse that? Damn you.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
A beautiful thread on Foreigners was abruptly destroyed by this mother fucker...
Speechless,Kopi,sorry if you are so upset,but I did say you are one class above the PAP IBs,be at ease,Emperor Lee2 knows the harsh reality of life in 2013 and beyond,you still get your promotion.
無語 - 南無南無阿彌陀佛菩薩南無妙法蓮華經.(猙狌)尔是寧願「死命」不歸正.

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Speechless,
無語 - 南無南無阿彌陀佛菩薩南無妙法蓮華經.(猙狌)尔是寧願「死命」不歸正.

do you know why dreamer always use such mantras? do you think he is a buddhist monk? a politician? a minister? kopi will tell you soon in SBFWikileaks....dreamer
is a powerful person in REAL LIFE!!!

J

JeanGrey

:kma::oIo: kopi, ur drug addled mind making you breakdown again is it?? shoo shoo, go back to IMH where you belong. this place was so much better until you showed up. your grandfather's forum is it? :oIo::kma:

Why is PAPIBCHIEF suddenly so interested in Kopi's final battlestar? Is he afraid that Kopi might leak secret PMs that will SHOCK everyone here??? Why is he so afraid? It is obvious Kopi is the target by many vicious,vindictive and vile forummers here : all of them with an agenda, acting on command to exterminate Kopi and finish him off from the start!

But why did BOSS save Kopi from extinction? Did BOSS know who Kopi really is??? Is Kopi a pAP mole? Is Kopi just an ordinary senile old man - retired and got nothing else to do? Is Kopi the Internet Warrior Mr Seah as claimed by JW5 and TFBH and others ?? Is Kopi just a mad man??? Is Kopi pro or against the Government??? One forummer even claimed that Kopi is the biggest anti-government here in this forum!!!! Do you believe? SBFwikileaks will let you into the secret lives of Kopi in REAL LIFE!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
:kma::oIo: kopi, ur drug addled mind making you breakdown again is it?? shoo shoo, go back to IMH where you belong. this place was so much better until you showed up. your grandfather's forum is it? :oIo::kma:

This place was much better until I show up? Please lah, I was THERE and I knew exactly what it was like.So dont bluff bluff ok.. I was THERE and I also knew who are The Original Veterans who formed the CORE GROUP - some of them are still here fucking around, bullying newbies and fucking Kopi.

I know who you are.So please don't pretend pretend to be an angel here. I will let you know many other secret PMs in my possession. So if you are NOT interested, please do not disrupt this Final Battlestar Galactica Mothership....all the Truths will be revealed soon under The Universe!!! I am not mad. So please stop chasing me to IMH. Thank You. Watch for more interesting SBFwikileaks..who is who here and who are the BOSSES in this forum. Are you one of the Mafia Bosses???

J

JeanGrey

do you know why dreamer always use such mantras? do you think he is a buddhist monk? a politician? a minister? kopi will tell you soon in SBFWikileaks....dreamer
is a powerful person in REAL LIFE!!!

because he is dreaming of nirvana :biggrin:

[video=youtube;ySsbkLVuYOs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySsbkLVuYOs[/video]

J

JeanGrey

....all the Truths will be revealed soon under The Universe!!! I am not mad. So please stop chasing me to IMH. Thank You. Watch for more interesting SBFwikileaks..who is who here and who are the BOSSES in this forum. Are you one of the Mafia Bosses???

no one will believe you. sheep can't handle truth even when its staring them in the face. you might as well say you are lky's grandfather from 10 generations ago from a distant planet from a nearby galaxy :rolleyes:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Who do you think is the Mastermind behind all the CCCCbyes who hunted Kopi for so long ? The LCB,CCB,ChonCB,CraneCb,NarongCb,WikiphileCB,IHPCCCB...KopiauntiCB.CopuncleCb...and the list goes on and on. Want to know the creator of all these CCCCCCssss...???It's all in the PMs that I have received....Go for the master, the creator - all these are just pawns and foot soldiers....fighters of no consequencs. The Creator and Master of all these CCCCbyes is.....SBFwikileaks will let you INto this soon...meanwhile sit back and relax.....

Just look at this one....

Now now...who rape Kopiuncle's wife?

Own up!