• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Final Battlestar Galactica Apocalypse - Right here!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fucking cheebye kopisai, you sent me this message ?

This is another dirty trick from BlueBird to accuse Kopi of PMs. Nahbeh fuck you Bluebird. I don't have the talent to write such things.And that is not my style.
However, you deserve to be punished for your vile and evil ways. You deserved to be cursed and to be buried alive.

I caN TELL without a doubt, mother fucker BlueBird, you invented the PM yourself. Give me a screen shot and I might just believe you..you fucker understand!!!

Caterpillar

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is getting boring man. What a bloody long foreplay

yawning.jpg

PleaseDunZapMe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wHo is tHis fIshYpIe ? wHat iS hE tRyiNg tO dO hErE? is he pArT oF koPiUncLe cLaN? iS hE pArt oF a gRoUp? aN aLLiaNce? nIck sHaRiNg? fInD oUt aS plEasEduNzApmE rEveaLs tHe trUtH. wHo iS tHe pErsOn oN mY aVataR? stAy tUnEd foR mOrE...

..esp with so many copycat Posts which anyone can simpLy read eLsewhere anytime..:cool:
Sam; can you pLs return me my INF(P) suscription fees .. :wink:

crossroads

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Who is Silvia?"

Who is Silvia? what is she,
That all our swains commend her?
Holy, fair, and wise is she;
The heaven such grace did lend her,
That she might admirèd be.

Is she kind as she is fair?
For beauty lives with kindness.
Love doth to her eyes repair,
To help him of his blindness;
And, being helped, inhabits there.

Then to Silvia let us sing,
That Silvia is excelling;
She excels each mortal thing
Upon the dull earth dwelling;
To her let us garlands bring

PleaseDunZapMe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wHo is tHis kOpIuNcLe heRe? wHat iS hE tRyiNg tO dO hErE? is he pArT oF rOnrOn cLaN? iS hE pArt oF a gRoUp? an aLLiaNce? nIck sHaRiNg? is rOnrOn reLateD to sEaR hoCk roNg? wHerE iS rOnrOn nOw? fInD oUt aS plEasEduNzApmE rEveaLs tHe trUtH. stAy tUnEd foR mOrE...

i totally agree.
mr leongsam is the true legend here.
you will never find another legendary moderator in any forum with so much
character, so much courage, so much knowledge and so much passion and commitment
and the way he handles wayward and recalcitrants is classical...thank you BOSS :smile:

PleaseDunZapMe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wHo is tHis exTreMisT heRe? wHat iS hE tRyiNg tO dO hErE? wHy iS hE misSiNg whEn koPiuNcLe wAs awAy? wHy hE aPpeArs aGaIn nOt loNg aFtEr tHe reTuRns oF kOpIuNcLe? wHy iS hIs sTyLe oF poStiNg sO sImiLar tO rOnRon? iS hE pArT oF rOnrOn cLaN? iS hE pArt oF a koPiuNcLe gRoUp? an aLLiaNce? nIck sHaRiNg? is rOnrOn reLateD to sEaR hoCk roNg? wHerE iS rOnrOn nOw? fInD oUt aS plEasEduNzApmE rEveaLs tHe trUtH. stAy tUnEd foR mOrE...

According to a Shin Min news report on Friday, Nicole Seah will not run for the post of secretary-general as she has been on medical leave for 2 months.

But she has not revealed what is the reason for her leave of absence. According to the report, she has also been warded for a period of time.

She said: "I don't think I'm prepared to take up the post, there are better candidates. I can't say who they are, to prevent unnecessary speculation. But I believe the best person will be chosen."
http://news.omy.sg/News/Local-News/N...an-Xuan-215190

And apparently, the best person chosen is Lawyer Jeannette Chong-Aruldoss, who was elected the new secretary-general of the National Solidarity Party (NSP) on Sunday, filling the position vacated by former government scholarship holder Hazel Poa after she stepped down last month for health reasons.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wHo is tHis exTreMisT heRe? wHat iS hE tRyiNg tO dO hErE? wHy iS hE misSiNg whEn koPiuNcLe wAs awAy? wHy hE aPpeArs aGaIn nOt loNg aFtEr tHe reTuRns oF kOpIuNcLe? wHy iS hIs sTyLe oF poStiNg sO sImiLar tO rOnRon? iS hE pArT oF rOnrOn cLaN? iS hE pArt oF a koPiuNcLe gRoUp? an aLLiaNce? nIck sHaRiNg? is rOnrOn reLateD to sEaR hoCk roNg? wHerE iS rOnrOn nOw? fInD oUt aS plEasEduNzApmE rEveaLs tHe trUtH. stAy tUnEd foR mOrE...

sir,please do not destroy and derail this thread
important vital secret revelations posted here will shock everyone including our BOSS
this revelation will involve big guns here big top dogs here
the interplay and the secret agreements and alliances that will rock SBF!!!

how did Kopi get himself in such a messy situation
nobody in the history of SBF got fucked by so many parties and hated by so many people
lynched by so many and unwanted by the majority..

why? is Kopi Mr Seah as alleged by JW5 ? or was it a deliberate attempt by JW5 to snuff out kopi from revealing too much?
who is the schemer? who is the conspirator? who is the master? who calls the shots here in SBF??? who runs this place? who is the Real Sam Leong ?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Then u cross road for fuck...attend combined funeral of Ah Loong and Ho Ching :biggrin:

why did Goodusami appear so suddenly when the thread started to reveal more secrets of the deep? who is this Goodu ? who is his master? what is his purpose here in this forum? is he anti pap or is he head of the secret ib here? goodu is no goodu...he is a political celebrity....the truth will shock everyone here!!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
now you've got me interested, i'd like to buy him coffee :smile::smile::smile:

now we got mr zhihau interested..haha

he knows who the REAL Mr Sam Leong . He met him before. He know who is JW5 and the Original Veterans. Who is Zhihau? Who is he in REAL life? SBFWikileaks will shock you even more. Is Zhihau part of the iB machinery ? Or is he just an ordinary sheepish Singaporean? Why did he stay in this forum so long like a guarding angel??? Think and you will know why he is always respected. Nobody ever fucked up with him, not even Kopi who gave him tremendous respect. Why is he so fearful and so respectful?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kopiuncle, waiting for your disclosure .....................

Here comes one of the rare friends I have here. Who is GD ? Why is jw5 so intense to accuse GD of being a destroyer of credibility? Who is GD in real life? Is he from the HOME Team or is he just an interested forummer?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Gong cheebyeahkua. GO FUCK LEONGSAM. He loves u to fuck him :biggrin:

You see this Goodu fella has just lost his balls, lost his head and lost his cool..
He was called the clone of Kopi at the height of his apppearance. Do you think Goodu is a clone of Kopi? what the hell is here spouting - why so vulgar? he spews like that hideous vulgar vulval mouthpiece I H P and BlueBird....wait for the TRUTH...who is Goodu in Real Life..all captured in Screen Shots soon to be released right here in this thread...shocking!!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Here is the greatest and the most intelligent forummer here.He is always around. Very quick to spot spam. Very quick to nail recalcitrant. Very quick to disagree and very quick to condemn and prove you worng! Who is this laksaboy? He is always around - lurking with vigilance. He is the Man to watch - the man to fear, the man to endear and the man who will fuck you without baiting an eyelid. He is Mr Laksaboy...now who is he? Why is he always around here? How did he do it? He knows everything and every post even if you attempt to remove or delete your post - he had already screen shot it!!!! He is Mr Dangerous Man ...and who is he really??? Want to know about his secret life ???

Don't blame hackers when your website security is shit. :biggrin:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For the uninitiated whole point of a thread like this
Is for Lightning to play mind tricks on daft Sinkies
Smear nicks that regularly ask inconvenient questions
Bolster reputation of team mates yet to be exposed
Try to drive a wedge between the main players
Divide and conquer is as old as human nature
If Sinkies still can’t see through such ploys
Then there is no hope for Little Red Dot