• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Final Battlestar Galactica Apocalypse - Right here!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kopi uncle, I give you a quote:
Matthew 5:39
but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also.
Unquote:

you are no matter than Lee Kuan Yew if ur mind is jailed and always seek for revenge just like what LKY does to Chia Thye Poh.
LKY mind was jailed for 32 yrs while Chia Thye Poh was physically Jailed, his mind was actually free like a bird.

Thank you for your kind advice. I am a FREE MAN. Those who have been witch-hunting me are Imprisoned Men with warped minds. You can see for yourself all the CCCCby Forummers and All the bullies are controlling this forum. The powerful and the mighty are chasing away genuine forummers with The Truth in their hearts. I am NOT Mr Lee Kuan Yew. You are entitled to your opinions of Mr Lee. I have mine. Thank you.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Who is this MBBSL0TS ? Why is here trying to do here? Is Kopi part of a CLAN here? Is he part of a Group? An Alliance? Nick Sharing? Find out as Kopi reveals The Truth before he FINALLY retires. Stay tuned for more...

Me too...haha...kopi clans in big trouble :biggrin:

Fugitive

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fugitive wonders what happen to this kopiuncle person. Sounds like he is jealous of all these people? But if he is bullied I will surely up him to help him but I have no points.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The fugitive wonders what happen to this kopiuncle person. Sounds like he is jealous of all these people? But if he is bullied I will surely up him to help him but I have no points.

There is nothing to be jealous about these people here. They are all very nice people. But they can turn demonic and diabolical. And Kopi is unfortunate to be the VICTIM and The Target. You will learn more if you stay tuned as Kopi reveals The True NaTURE OF EACH of them as he retires gracefully from this forum....

Fugitive

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is nothing to be jealous about these people here. They are all very nice people. But they can turn demonic and diabolical. And Kopi is unfortunate to be the VICTIM and The Target. You will learn more if you stay tuned as Kopi reveals The True NaTURE OF EACH of them as he retires gracefully from this forum....

Let me sit back with the popcorns then. Good luck.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Let me sit back with the popcorns then. Good luck.

I am sorry you have to suffer the indignities of zappings for associating and supporting me. Please be careful. Please say away from Kopi. Those who are associated with me will be zapped, ostracised and out-cast. So thank you for your support and stay far away from this nuclear holocaust which is about to explode with SBFleaks. Thank you anyway. They have started zapping you already. I am sorry.

Fugitive

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sorry you have to suffer the indignities of zappings for associating and supporting me. Please be careful. Please say away from Kopi. Those who are associated with me will be zapped, ostracised and out-cast. So thank you for your support and stay far away from this nuclear holocaust which is about to explode with SBFleaks. Thank you anyway. They have started zapping you already. I am sorry.

It's ok. I'm a fugitive. Been there run that. Could have been worst not that I haven't seen t before.

Brubeck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For the sake of completeness, please post the full account.

No one beats kopiuncle's mother when she was 18 years old.

On that windy night, I was slightly tipsy after Chivas/Heineken and while strolling the East Coast beach, I heard faint sounds of sobbing near a cluster of coniferous trees. And there was she, a willowy lass with slightly curly shoulder length hair caressing her tears-drenched cheeks. She looked at me with those forlorn eyes that yearned to be saved from whatever she was suffering. Chivas made a white knight out of me. My dick head told me to save the damsel in distress. But my dick head rarely makes the right judgements .......

So I went over, mustering all the James Bond manly charm, I cooed "Whither trouble that vexed my young maiden ?"

She was taken aback by my mocked Victorian style of speaking that only convent girls will appreciate. I later found out that she was from Katong Convent.

She smiled while I gently rubbed away her tears. She said "Take me away"

"Mai tu liao" I thought, as my dick notched up a higher level of hardness, straining my loin muscles to a degree I have never felt before. I could see the slight cleavage as the strong winds caused her buttoned blouse to flap wildly, revealing porcelain white skin under the moonlit sky.

My left hand caressed her tiny waist while my other hand went into her skirt. With one swift motion, I ripped off her panties.

"Ah" she heaved, in a mix of surprise and pleasure.

My dick head moistened on cue as she closed her beautiful eyes in sweet surrender .........

Even as I sow my royal oats, I was always mindful of protecting myself from unnecessary troubles and responsibilities. I frantically searched my wallet with one hand for condom while my other hand gently lower her on to the grass.

"Fuck", I muttered under my breath. "Where is the cheebye French cap ?"

"Jialat liao", my mind was spinning as I was pulled between lust and caution.

And then divine providence. I found an NTUC plastic shopping bag near where she laid.

I capped my monstrous dick with the NTUC plastic bag and shafted my jade stalk into her waiting vagina.

"Ah ...... !"

My big hard dick and the creases of the NTUC plastic bag was too much for kopiuncle's young mother to bear. From then on, it was fireworks and sexy moans in that quiet night under the deep black sky.

Unbeknownst to me, that cursed NTUC plastic bag had a hole in it (I shall call it theblackhole). I only found that out as I withdrew my love tool after the love-making.

A mistake of monstrous proportions where repercussions found its way to this day. I always feel a tinge of regret, albeit tinctured with nostalgia as I fucked a beautiful convent girl at the beach on a windy night.

To this day, I yearn to repent of my transgression, but the retribution is on me. Sorry guys. I am sorry for kopiuncle/ilovesingapore/theblackhole.

Please forgive me.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
For the sake of completeness, please post the full account.

...and who is this new mother fucking vulval big mouth Brubeck who job is to hunt down Kopi and spew vulgarities and profanities targeting kopi's mother ? why is he so vicious in attacking kopi and his mother? who is he? who is his master? who is his clone. i will let you know the whole truth very soon. his mission here is to destroy kopi and his threads? what is his agenda here? why is he so vulgar and filthy and write such lewd story like that kopiauntie fucker? why ? stay on as Kopi outline the whole story....

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...and who is this new mother fucking vulval big mouth Brubeck who job is to hunt down Kopi and spew vulgarities and profanities targeting kopi's mother ? why is he so vicious in attacking kopi and his mother? who is he? who is his master? who is his clone. i will let you know the whole truth very soon. his mission here is to destroy kopi and his threads? what is his agenda here? why is he so vulgar and filthy and write such lewd story like that kopiauntie fucker? why ? stay on as Kopi outline the whole story....

Shut the fuck up and stop spamming lah _|_

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's ok. I'm a fugitive. Been there run that. Could have been worst not that I haven't seen t before.
I am sorry again. They will put you under moderation soon. My humble apologies. These mother fucking cowards are big time bullies. They have no mercy even for homeless,poor and needy people. They will kill to satisfy their lust and to fulfill their agenda - by all means. They are the cyberbullies here. I say fuck them all!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Shut the fuck up and stop spamming lah _|_

alamak you are still around!!! fuck lah, i thought you were dead long ago. if you want to know the truth, stay on . i will reveal all the truths and all the private dealings in this forum before i go....would you like to stay on to know what is actually going on here???

Fugitive

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sorry again. They will put you under moderation soon. My humble apologies. These mother fucking cowards are big time bullies. They have no mercy even for homeless,poor and needy people. They will kill to satisfy their lust and to fulfill their agenda - by all means. They are the cyberbullies here. I say fuck them all!!!

[video=youtube;fHvf20Y6eoM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHvf20Y6eoM[/video]

PAPIBCHIEF

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You are a classic shit stirrer....your fishypie kopi clan clones zap him and now blame on others....hahahaha :biggrin:

J

JeanGrey

he sounds like he just escaped from IMH. this guy got an axe to grind with so many people.