• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Final Battlestar Galactica Apocalypse - Right here!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
no one will believe you. sheep can't handle truth even when its staring them in the face. you might as well say you are lky's grandfather from 10 generations ago from a distant planet from a nearby galaxy :rolleyes:

why are you so interested in this final battle - the mother of all mother battles? you are a newbie created from an old oak tree. so please be more civil here . otherwise i will let loose who you are and your master creator. so behave yourself because more Painful Truths will be out soon - hard tooths presented in PMs Windows Capture Screen.. No bullshitting ...so don't disrupt and derail my train of thoughts here. I am trying to put together all the PMs in one big revelation!!!! Shocking!!! Unbelieveable!!!!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
And who is this nice forummer here...always smiling, always happy, always friend to everyone..even to Kopi and to Kopi's greatest enemies...Who is Hokkien?
Why is he here ? What is his role here in SBF ? Why is he friends to ALL...not a bad word from him under any circumstances. A rare gem like Tracy? Do you really know who is Hokkien??? SBFWikileaks will let you know...

Bro maybe the dragon will dance and wink at you:biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Who is wMulew? He is full of knowledge. A powerful and knowledgeable writer - full of strong facts and figures. Is he a government man? Is he a PAP ? Is he a true blue Singaporean? Why is he lumped together with KOpi and KoPi clan and clones??? SBFWikileaks will let you to The Truth of this remarkable and powerful forummer wMulew!!!

Dumbfuck opposition supporting retard have no idea what is going on as usual. The "poverty" level in Singapore shot up because the government redefined "poverty" as income per person instead of per household. Previous they defined help given to a family base on household income. Nowadays it is base on income per person in the household. Being poor in SG is still way better than being poor in most other parts of the world

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-16920951

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who is wMulew? He is full of knowledge. A powerful and knowledgeable writer - full of strong facts and figures. Is he a government man? Is he a PAP ? Is he a true blue Singaporean? Why is he lumped together with KOpi and KoPi clan and clones??? SBFWikileaks will let you to The Truth of this remarkable and powerful forummer wMulew!!!

you create the suspense and build the tension quite well here. but you talk so much already. where is the apocalypse that you promised ? your SBFWikileaks still haven't leak a single thing. hurry up with the revelations before the thread goes to the rubbish point. :biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you create the suspense and build the tension quite well here. but you talk so much already. where is the apocalypse that you promised ? your SBFWikileaks still haven't leak a single thing. hurry up with the revelations before the thread goes to the rubbish point. :biggrin:

good morning sir, please be patient. wikileaking takes some time as more and more events are brought up leading to the reason for the final apocalypse..why did Kopi get all the whackings? who is kopi? is he a shadow, a ghost or just a phantom? a creation of some mafia boss here? is he a paid IB ???? kopi will tell ALL when it is ready..

do you know why I H P keeps fucking Kopi everyday ...infracting him endlessly every post???..do you know who is I H P ????

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
good morning sir, please be patient. wikileaking takes some time as more and more events are brought up leading to the reason for the final apocalypse..why did Kopi get all the whackings? who is kopi? is he a shadow, a ghost or just a phantom? a creation of some mafia boss here? is he a paid IB ???? kopi will tell ALL when it is ready..

do you know why I H P keeps fucking Kopi everyday ...infracting him endlessly every post???..do you know who is I H P ????

i can wait patiently. no problem. it's just that the rubbish point cannot wait.

so this is really the apocalypse ? the final showdown between the belligerents ? the great battle to end it all ?

yes. tell me more about I H P. :biggrin:

oppoibchief

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i can wait patiently. no problem. it's just that the rubbish point cannot wait.

so this is really the apocalypse ? the final showdown between the belligerents ? the great battle to end it all ?

yes. tell me more about I H P. :biggrin:

Kopi obviously thrives on spamming.

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
alamak you are still around!!! fuck lah, i thought you were dead long ago. if you want to know the truth, stay on . i will reveal all the truths and all the private dealings in this forum before i go....would you like to stay on to know what is actually going on here???

Alamak your cheebye kia :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Can I graciously help the uncle to build up suspense.

Asterix is to me by far one of the best forummers...very very clever and very very intelligent..and who is he? Is he JW5 ? Is he TFBH ? He is a historian certainly...a double honours in English...an expert. But sometimes, he can still be very sarcastic and caustic.But he is okay. Who is Asterix? Guess what? He is a great celebrity in our society.Want to know who he is?

First and foremost, this STEWPIG Kopi Fart must look at himself in the mirror
Before he comes into any thread and talks about of all things Graciousness

He is one of the most gracious forummers here - take and give, he is one of the BEST! But what is his agenda here? Why is he posting so much details and so much links ? He is a PAP mole? He is an ISD cover? Or he is just an ordinary person with an unusual dislike for coffee ? SBFWikileaks will let you into more secrets of the deep....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kopi obviously thrives on spamming.

Another big gun and mafia boss coming to test waters. Oppoibchief is spying...he is trying to fish what there is in this dirty and muddy pond? Now who is this oppoidchief? Why is he interested in this thread? Let SBFWikilieaks tell you why he is here....be patient. He is trying to derail this thread.Please do not allow him to do it. He is a well known politial celebrity - identity best kept secret.Only SBFWikileaks know. So just be patient as Kopi will make the biggest revelation in SBF's history!!! It's getting closer and loser to the Final Curtain. It's so scary.Many skins will be exposed. Many faces will be unmasked. SBF will make history!!! And the Headlines!!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Now you see the real stuff coming out...some called him Kopi too...

Kopi the chickenheart cross the road....Why?

Who is Goodusami? Is he Kopi's friend or Kopi's destroyer? Is he here to help Kopi or to hasten his demise? Find out soon....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
And of course you don't anything less from I H P - who has turned all my friends to enemies. Why? How did he do it??? Is he a magician? Is he a mafia boss himself? I H P is the mother of all motherfuckers here. Wait when you read the PMs which Kopi have received concerning I H P - you will be shocked!!!! Seeking friendship with one hand and stabbing with the other hand! I H P is a great back-stabber!!!

To get fucked by the dogs across the road. :oIo::kma:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
And this devilish shadow of mine - following me everywhere to help me or to kill me off slowly. Who is BKT ? You want to read what i've PM him? YOu got it from him...but I will have to reveal what he had PM me....soon...BKT another clone hunter and another diabolical kopi killer. But why? Why is he doing all this? For himself? For money? Or from a command from the TOP BRASS??? Read on....Kopi became an IT....so cleber!!!

Most likely to want a vehicle run over IT!!!!!!!!
Hahahahaaaaaa..........

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This mother fucker vulval mouth is so predictable...but who is Brubeck or Bluebird!!!...a malformed product of I H P ...but why kept on fucking Kopi? Who is he? What is his real intention? Bluebird was a nick used in the past....remember old cocks??? Make a guess why he is back as Brubeck!!!! Nahbeh never learn!!!

kopiuncle saw a group of MIW across the road. He crossed the road to suck their smelly dicks.

Last edited:

Brubeck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucking cheebye kopisai, you sent me this message ?

HURRY! 5 DAYS LEFT. COME WITH FAMILY TO PRAY.LORD KALI WANT YOUR HEAD N YOUR MOTHER WIFE DAUGHTER BLOODY SMELLY ROTTEN NUA SUAY CHEEBYE TO MAKE THOSAIS TO FEED THE DOGS BY ROADSIDE! DOGS DISLIKE CAN LET INDIANS BEGGERS LICK N SUCK YOUR MOTHER CHEEBYE